A whopping 1.3 million conservatives in California are not registered to vote

Whose Elder? Is it the guy who believes he's a grizzly bear and will cut taxes. His TV ads, few and far between, are ludicrous.

Just because someone doesn't broadcast many TV ads doesn't mean they aren't worthwhile.

I thought you libs wanted to take the money out of politics?

Whose Elder? Is it the guy who believes he's a grizzly bear and will cut taxes. His TV ads, few and far between, are ludicrous.
No, the grizzly bear is Cox.

Republicans know that the fraud is huge in California elections. Why bother voting when you know the election is fixed.

Just because someone doesn't broadcast many TV ads doesn't mean they aren't worthwhile.

I thought you libs wanted to take the money out of politics?
DARK MONEY, Bozo. A lack of TV Ads means The Bear (LOL) doesn't have the money, dark or otherwise.

No, the grizzly bear is Cox.

Republicans know that the fraud is huge in California elections. Why bother voting when you know the election is fixed.
Really, the elections in CA are fixed??? Wow, with the evidence you've posted, credible, probative and God's Truth I feel my vote on the recall will not be counted. Boohoo, I might as well not vote at all. Thanks so much for your statement, I trust you with the trust of Donald Trump and his lawyer Rudy G.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

DARK MONEY, Bozo. A lack of TV Ads means The Bear (LOL) doesn't have the money, dark or otherwise.
Oh.

I was under the impression that somebody shouldn't have to have access to 100 million dollars to be a successful politician. Like, I thought that was the point of getting the money out. When that's the status quo only people that suck up to the rich or are extremely rich themselves can play.

It's true. Having come from that shithole, it's pretty well known the elections are rigged by the 'KKKrats.
this time republicans are going to do their own ballot harvesting. Also a lot of democrats are done with the California fakery. All City Council members of Huntington Beach, save one are being recalled. All democrats.

It's true. Having come from that shithole, it's pretty well known the elections are rigged by the 'KKKrats.
The only well known fact is you are full of toxic shit. "KKKrats"? You must be a stutter, that means you Doublethink [for the illiterate and you: Doublethink is a process of indoctrination whereby the subject is expected to simultaneously accept two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct]. Akin to hypocrisy.

The only well known fact is you are full of toxic shit. "KKKrats"? You must be a stutter, that means you Doublethink [for the illiterate and you: Doublethink is a process of indoctrination whereby the subject is expected to simultaneously accept two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct]. Akin to hypocrisy.

It almost seems like you're suggesting the DemoKKKrats aren't the party of the KKK. I know you're stupid, but I refuse to believe you're that stupid.

this time republicans are going to do their own ballot harvesting. Also a lot of democrats are done with the California fakery. All City Council members of Huntington Beach, save one are being recalled. All democrats.
Of course, the recall has become the best way to take away the voters votes. The Republicans cannot win elections on their ideology, which is why they are in full panic.

KKKrats is accurate.

Remember and never forget that California's top klansman, WIll Quigg , endorsed the Democrats and has been bringing the state home for them.

He’s a pretty smart guy from a military family having been raised in south central LA with an Ivy League degree and law degree.
He’s got more perspective than several democrats combined.
That you know nothing of him is a tribute to democrat controlled media and your own democrat lack of curiosity and diligence.

Of course, the recall has become the best way to take away the voters votes. The Republicans cannot win elections on their ideology, which is why they are in full panic.
Republicans in California can never overcome the massive democrat electoral fraud. A republican can be 20 points ahead of a Democrat. Then the boxes of harvested ballots come in. They are 100% democrat. The recall is the only way we have of removing a tiny bit of fraud.

In California the best way of taking away voters votes is the corrupt judiciary. That's how we got same sex marriage forced upon us. Proposition 8 was Overwhelmingly passed. Then one gay judge threw the entire vote out. Again, to benefit degenerate democrats.

Gavin Newsom is a bit different. He has made such an imperial governorship that even democrats no longer want him. The only question is, can they generate enough fraud to overcome the votes of both Republicans and corrupt democrats?

Forum List

Back