A week after Barrycare: Obama hits new low according to Gallup

Oh, and since the two of you are here defending barry the assclown, you should do something productive, like checking your rosters and making sure you don't have any NA drafted players.

He's an angry elf.

I wouldn't bet the house on that, Xeno.

Or underestimate Obama for that matter.
You should, and you over estimate Barry.

All he is good at is whipping up his true believers, he pissed on the moderates, the people that actually got him elected.

They won't buy into his bullshit again, and the polls show it.

I'm not saying that Obama is going to win but I'm giving him a much better shot than you are.

If the economy has noticeably improved and the sky doesn't fall because of HCR he's going to be real tough to beat.

I agree it comes down to the moderates. but who are they going to choose between obama and palin?

I wouldn't bet the house on that, Xeno.

Or underestimate Obama for that matter.
You should, and you over estimate Barry.

All he is good at is whipping up his true believers, he pissed on the moderates, the people that actually got him elected.

They won't buy into his bullshit again, and the polls show it.

I'm not saying that Obama is going to win but I'm giving him a much better shot than you are.

If the economy has noticeably improved and the sky doesn't fall because of HCR he's going to be real tough to beat.
No, he not, simply because you win on the moderates, and he's lost them.

Sarah has decided to haul ass and get paid. She's not going to run and if she does she will get eviscerated (I love that word) in the primary.

I still think you are calling it too early, Xeno.

and, if the tea parties don't get behind the republican candidate....

You don't understand the movement, it is about getting responsive government, not cutting its own throat.

You think it will sit back and allow Barry to win again this time by a split vote?

think again.

Elvis is correct about Palin. If that is the face of GOP, it's over before it begins. OTOH, if she is just a spokesperson, vocalizing the issues? Useful.

I think Palin knows she'll destroy any chance of getting Obama out of office. I agree with Xen that, right now, Romney is the best possible choice. He was the best possible choice last time too. But the idiot GOP ran McCain instead. Clueless morons.

But.... last time, an empty suit could have beaten the GOP - no matter who they put up.... as is evidenced by the fact that an empty suit did beat them.

One can only hope they learn from their stupidity and actually start being the party to represent the majority of 'middle America'. Right now, the TEA parties are filling a massive void - they are the voice of those who are sick and tired of 'politics as usual'. Both parties should learn that PDQ, otherwise they are both in deep shit. Numbers of registered Dems and GOP are tanking - there's a reason for that.

You don't understand the movement, it is about getting responsive government, not cutting its own throat.

You think it will sit back and allow Barry to win again this time by a split vote?

think again.

Elvis is correct about Palin. If that is the face of GOP, it's over before it begins. OTOH, if she is just a spokesperson, vocalizing the issues? Useful.

I think Palin knows she'll destroy any chance of getting Obama out of office. I agree with Xen that, right now, Romney is the best possible choice. He was the best possible choice last time too. But the idiot GOP ran McCain instead. Clueless morons.

But.... last time, an empty suit could have beaten the GOP - no matter who they put up.... as is evidenced by the fact that an empty suit did beat them.

One can only hope they learn from their stupidity and actually start being the party to represent the majority of 'middle America'. Right now, the TEA parties are filling a massive void - they are the voice of those who are sick and tired of 'politics as usual'. Both parties should learn that PDQ, otherwise they are both in deep shit. Numbers of registered Dems and GOP are tanking - there's a reason for that.

tea parties better get behind a republican candidate and not stay home, then.

Sarah has decided to haul ass and get paid. She's not going to run and if she does she will get eviscerated (I love that word) in the primary.

I still you are calling it too early, Xeno.
In my lifetime, I have never seen a more divisive and polarizing President then Obama.

Everytime he doesn't get what he wants he pouts and attacks, and when he wins he gloats and belittles.

He is so unpresidential it isn't funny, but this wouldn't matter if he made good choices.

His choices however are exactly what so many people are against, increasing the burden on everyday americans and expanding the control of government.

People are dumb, not stupid.

Barry is one and done.

It is too early, but Sarah, is a sure loser if only because of what is out there in the web and the media. Becoming a celebrity whore is usually a killer for any serious candidate.

In my lifetime, I have never seen a more divisive and polarizing President then Obama.

Everytime he doesn't get what he wants he pouts and attacks, and when he wins he gloats and belittles.

He is so unpresidential it isn't funny, but this wouldn't matter if he made good choices.

His choices however are exactly what so many people are against, increasing the burden on everyday americans and expanding the control of government.

Barry is one and done.

all those attributes sound like W. and how long was he president?

Barry is one and done.

then you haven't been alive longer than a year, or you are willfully deaf, dumb, blind and ignorant.

Barry is one and done.

all those attributes sound like W. and how long was he president?
Chimpola never once gloated at the democrats and you know it, nor did he make speeches attacking his opposition.

In fact, his trademark was to do the exact opposite of that, no mater what they said about him.

Sarah Palin clearly doesn't like politics...why else would she quit her governorship early?

No, we're going to see new blood in the 2011 Republican primary, though I still have my chips on Romney.

tea parties better get behind a republican candidate and not stay home, then.

Then the GOP need to put up candidates that the TEA partiers can get behind.

Sarah Palin clearly doesn't like politics...why else would she quit her governorship early?

No, we're going to see new blood in the 2011 Republican primary, though I still have my chips on Romney.
The most likely scenario.

the last crop of GoP candidates was roundly disliked.

Obama is at 46%

The problem for the GOP is that he can beat any stiff they put up there even with 30% approval

The most likely scenario.

the last crop of GoP candidates was roundly disliked.

romney can't ever get the nomination... the 'base' doesn't like mormons.

besides, he can't run against his own health care plan. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back