A Vote For Democrats Is Support For Criminals

I don't know any violent criminals, do you? I'm guessing they don't go to polling sites where police hang out or like to give their addresses to government officials.
By the way, you didn't answer the question.
Democrats always win handily in high crime areas, so, if you have a functioning brain, you know criminals vote for Democrats.

Which party gets votes from violent criminals?

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats​

....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

You realize you completely missed my point, as always, but everyone is against violent crime, that is hardly in dispute. Where the differences lie is in how we deal with it. My radical proposal is to do what works, as opposed to what an ideology says should work.

Here's another point you'll ignore, since you wrote "Every gun law they pass is aimed at disarming innocent citizens", how are gun laws causing our city streets to be covered with bullet casings and awash with the blood of innocent bystanders — including children caught in the crossfire of gangbangers? Do you wish to see everyone in NYC carrying a weapon? Including the children?
Yes! It will deter crime greatly.

1. It has been written over and over that the Democrat Party is the party of criminals. Every gun law they pass is aimed at disarming innocent citizens....can you name any gun laws that criminals obey????

They're not on our side: it couldn't be more clear than the bill the Democrats passed:

2. "Gov. Kathy Hochul will sign a new bill on Friday that gives more leniency for parolees and could mean the release of inmates locked up on technical parole violations, a spokesperson told The Post.

3. The signing of the “Less is More” Act comes as Rikers Island faces an ongoing crisis — and while Republicans continue to slam the measure, which they say comes amid a rise in crime in New York’s big cities.

4. The bill will remove reasons to put parolees back behind bars, remove technical parole violations like being late for an appointment, missing a curfew or finding alcohol or drugs in urine samples. And the act would speed up the timeframe to judicial review for any violations.

Once made law, it would grant time off parole sentences for good behavior.

5. “At what point are New York Democrats going to assist crime victims or keep dangerous people behind bars?” Assembly Minority Leader Will Barclay (R-Syracuse) said in a statement to The Post."

CaptainObvious.png

You realize you completely missed my point, as always, but everyone is against violent crime, that is hardly in dispute. Where the differences lie is in how we deal with it. My radical proposal is to do what works, as opposed to what an ideology says should work.

Here's another point you'll ignore, since you wrote "Every gun law they pass is aimed at disarming innocent citizens", how are gun laws causing our city streets to be covered with bullet casings and awash with the blood of innocent bystanders — including children caught in the crossfire of gangbangers? Do you wish to see everyone in NYC carrying a weapon? Including the children?
Yes. Train the children. Didn't a child recently save her mother's life because she knew how to handle a weapon?

Enemy democrats want us defenseless because they see criminals as their enforcement arm.

I don't know them personally, I just read the news.
Any other stupid ass questions you'd like to ask?
Sure, I got plenty. If your 'news' is telling you which party gets votes from violent criminals, how do they know? Did they provide a source or did they just feed your paranoia and ideology so you just swallowed it whole?

By the way, you didn't answer the question.
Democrats always win handily in high crime areas, so, if you have a functioning brain, you know criminals vote for Democrats.
You didn't convince me of your premise. Crime tends towards urban areas, it always has and urban areas tend to have higher minority populations and tend to vote Dem. Feel free to show a cause and effect if you can. If not I'll assume it is just a correlation.

Forum List

Back