A video uploaded to Twitter from the scene of the riots in Minneapolis last night captures the audio of someone demanding the rioters “shoot the white

The masses of citizens are angry the obvious murderers were not immediately arrested and charged. The Riots are their way of saying "fuck your blue line privilege" and "fuck your dirty corrupt cops".
The cops should have shot them to pieces. Any left alive would be in charge of cleaning up the bloody pudding.

1590680169635.png

Democrats are pretty stupid Republicans you ain't no better if you aren't on the right side of reality.

aren't you low life scum proud of your coward selves YEAH BEHAVING LIKE THAT WILL REALLY BRING HIM BACK GO AFTER PLICE BRUTALITY YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS NOT WHITES YOU LOW IQ FKN MORONS!!!

YOU ARAE BITING THE BAIT THEY WANT YOU DEMONNIC DUMB ASSES

seems like some piece of human scum has been triggered!

i love it when human scum get triggered!

I think there should be a law, in all 50 states, that says if something like this incident with the black guy occurs, and rioting ensues, then no charges will be filed and the officer will be retired with full pension and benefits, and anyone rioting will be deemed a lethal threat and dealt with accordingly...

I think there should be a law, in all 50 states, that says if something like this incident with the black guy occurs, and rioting ensues, then no charges will be filed and the officer will be retired with full pension and benefits, and anyone rioting will be deemed a lethal threat and dealt with accordingly...

Great idea. Let's just delete the concept of justice and due process altogether because of a few riots. Sounds like you know nothing about the US Justice System.

It should be legal to bring in the Gatling guns in the circumstances. Think of it as the purge night light.

Great idea. Let's just delete the concept of justice and due process altogether because of a few riots. Sounds like you know nothing about the US Justice System.

The concept of justice was already erased for the duration of the riots. And of course, the riots were way more significant - actually news worthy - than any incompetence by a cop - which there already is justice for.

What you mean to say is let's erase the concept of justice just because some cop was incompetent - and yes that is petty and stupid indeed.

What will happen to the cop who murdered the innocent black man so casually? ? Will he be punished?

Don’t you think we should wait and see if he’s punished before beating people up and looting stores?
Yes, but some of these folks have been pushed around too much and too many are being murdered by cops.

Maybe. But that’s not really relevant to the question you asked. You asked if the cop was going to be punished in response to criticism of the looters.

If these looters and beaters get all they asked for and the cop is tried and convicted and sent to prison, all the looting and beating up whites (that had nothing to do with it) will have been for nothing.

I don’t care how angry they are, there’s no justification for stealing from and assaulting people who had nothing to do with Floyd’s death.

Why this dumb ass tried to protect target is beyond me. Taarget would have let her die before helping her and the low life scum attacking her this is how you DEMOCRATIC C....TS RESPOND..

STOP TAKING IT OUT ON THE WHITE YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS!! THATS WHAT YOUR STATE ELITES WANT THEY WANT YOU STUPID KUNTS TO REACT AS YOU ARE PROVE TO THOSE GUTLESS WHORES YOUR BETTER THAN THAT.

Vile creatures!

She probably has no where else to go after th Amish burn down the only place to shop. That's why she would try.

I would smile if these rioters were shot. I have no idea why we ever allow this

Yes and I would say the same thing if the tables were reversed -- stop blaming the wrong places and go after the bastards who have created the scene! The police since Bush have been trained by DHS policies where many have been taught the Constitution is a terroristic document t really took off during Obama years etc.............. now we have desensitized cops who are assholes and color doesn't matter they can all do crooked chit...

and ppl still cant get why jones was taken down he was telling ppl this bs was coming way back 2013 and before that.

1590692825806.png

Attachments

• 1590692570163.png
    1590692570163.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Why this dumb ass tried to protect target is beyond me. Taarget would have let her die before helping her and the low life scum attacking her this is how you DEMOCRATIC C....TS RESPOND..

STOP TAKING IT OUT ON THE WHITE YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS!! THATS WHAT YOUR STATE ELITES WANT THEY WANT YOU STUPID KUNTS TO REACT AS YOU ARE PROVE TO THOSE GUTLESS WHORES YOUR BETTER THAN THAT.

Vile creatures!

She probably has no where else to go after th Amish burn down the only place to shop. That's why she would try.

I would smile if these rioters were shot. I have no idea why we ever allow this

Yes and I would say the same thing if the tables were reversed -- stop blaming the wrong places and go after the bastards who have created the scene! The police since Bush have been trained by DHS policies where many have been taught the Constitution is a terroristic document t really took off during Obama years etc.............. now we have desensitized cops who are assholes and color doesn't matter they can all do crooked chit...

and ppl still cant get why jones was taken down he was telling ppl this bs was coming way back 2013 and before that.

View attachment 342115

How many remember this------- It partly why our police are like they are the left over ..................................

1590693798609.png

1590694013253.png

These are the targets that DHS had to purchase and when they were caught this all went viral they of course lied chit was taken down etc etc.. just search t DHS uses preg. women for target practice-- or DHS gets targets of kids

aand if that isn't enough.

1590696872483.png

Last edited:
It's sickening to see what happenned to Mr Floyd, but to then burn your town down, and have some calling for white people to be shot is going way way too far.

1590696790330.png

Looks LIKE CENSORSHIP BEST WATCH OUT NOW LMFAO many of these message board best wise up too now lmfao!!!!

1590698471156.png

They BURNED DOWN DETROIT in 1967 over a blind pig (after hours tavern) being raided. Since when do ghetto rats need a reason to loot, burn, and murder whites?

Forum List

Back