A victory for white life.

She's an idiot for saying it. You're an idipt for suggesting all of those peiple are racist. Thdy may have not registeted what she said, making them slow, but I seriously doubt they were all racists.....just another inflamatory post.

Come to whatever conclusions you want to. Call her supporters slow if you wish and I'll not argue with you.

So, if it had been a black conservative rep stating that the decision was a victory for black life, would you have found that equally as racist?

I would not have. Because it is. It would be a valid point to make.

I would do away with affirmative action if we enact a law that anyone caught discriminating by color gets a long prison term. I dont think I've thought much about a justices race.
So you are in favor of prison terms for people that have racial prejudices?
Does this include CRT teaching that whites are inherently bad, BLM or Aryan-type organizations & calls for reparations to certain races but not others?
Does anyone have the right to hold biases based on color or is this a criminal offense?

So you are in favor of prison terms for people that have racial prejudices?
Does this include CRT teaching that whites are inherently bad, BLM or Aryan-type organizations & calls for reparations to certain races but not others?
Does anyone have the right to hold biases based on color or is this a criminal offense?

I don't support anyone claiming anyone is inherently bad.

The only thing racist about abortions is that Magaret Sanger started the death cult to control the black population through virtual genocide.

The USSC's decision was a victory for life, for the Constitution, and for self-governance since the only thing tbe USSC did was return the authority to decide on and legislate abortions to the people.

I would do away with affirmative action if we enact a law that anyone caught discriminating by color gets a long prison term. I dont think I've thought much about a justices race.

My god. You would empty out the university's. And Hollywood. They are constantly and openly bragging about forcing diversity.

Not to mention big corporations. And non-profits.

Hell, the Soviet gulags would pale in comparison to the though crime population you would have...

I want to crush the libs, and their racist structure, but I don't know if I am THAT bloodthirtsty.

Maybe exile to some communist nation that needs more hard core believers?

The only thing racist about abortions is that Magaret Sanger started the death cult to control the black population through virtual genocide.

The USSC's decision was a victory for life, for the Constitution, and for self-governance since the only thing tbe USSC did was return the authority to decide on and legislate abortions to the people.

But it won't deter a single person wanting an abortion from getting one.

I don't support anyone claiming anyone is inherently bad.
But you just judged hundreds of people to be racist....

1656248973426.png

My god. You would empty out the university's. And Hollywood. They are constantly and openly bragging about forcing diversity.'

What issues do you have with diversity? Why do people need to force you into it?

Not to mention big corporations. And non-profits.

Hell, the Soviet gulags would pale in comparison to the though crime population you would have...

I want to crush the libs, and their racist structure, but I don't know if I am THAT bloodthirtsty.

Maybe exile to some communist nation that needs more hard core believers?

I'm fairly certain it wasn't "libs" cheering this racist statement.

Cheering someone specifically singling out certain lives.

It is wrong to talk about one group of lives separately from others?

But we do that ALL the time, say in Black HIstory Month or Pride month, or similar pushes about various heritages and such.

To be clear, i am NOT disagreeing with you. I certainly see how it can be divisive.

But, you have to admit that it is normal in our society. Picking out this one woman and attacking her (or her crowd) for doing something completely normal,

seems wrong and mean spirited.

It is wrong to talk about one group of lives separately from others?

But we do that ALL the time, say in Black HIstory Month or Pride month, or similar pushes about various heritages and such.

To be clear, i am NOT disagreeing with you. I certainly see how it can be divisive.

But, you have to admit that it is normal in our society. Picking out this one woman and attacking her (or her crowd) for doing something completely normal,

seems wrong and mean spirited.

I disagree that her statement is normal. I have no problem with an Irish Day parade.

Every now and then they say what they really mean.
What this is I do not know. But people will protect themselves if forewarned. George Floyed smacked the shit out of the honkies. The same to his own. A man who cost the system millions of dollars with the frivolities of his life. Bringing children to this world while not even being responsible for them. A convicted violent felon. This is truth. How many times can it be said to give a piece of crap a bye. He died unrepentant. He never tried to change. Stop the hate. Join the unique American culture.

I wonder how the Nazis would prove discrimination by color? Probably when a more qualified non black got the job?

I wonder how the Nazis would prove discrimination by color? Probably when a more qualified non black got the job?

I have zero desire to engage in any argument using Nazi's outside of a history thread.

Forum List

Back