1641412556069.png

I'll stick with my Tennessee disinfectant

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

View attachment 583925

I'll stick with my Tennessee disinfectant

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Yeah, I had a little chuckle myself at this part of the OP’s article: “The Corbevax vaccine was found to be at least 80 percent efficient against the Delta strain and it’s said to be as effective as other vaccines against Omicron.”

Well of course it is! Lol More evidence of article writers not counting on their readers to search for what that actually means! The truth: they either have no clue or will do like they’ve been doing- stifling the truth until other honest sources release the info.

From Wiki: “Disadvantages include being relatively complex to manufacture compared to some vaccines (such as RNA vaccine), possibly requiring adjuvants and booster shots, and requiring time to examine which antigenic combinations may work best.[2]Subunit vaccine can be created via genetic engineering.”

Relating boosters and vax passports: Vaccine Passports Are Here to Stay. Why Worry?

The following study supports that T cells should have been targeted instead of B cells. So, continuing to still target the spike protein must be cheaper than going the known superior route? Quicker perhaps to roll out? Sub delivery method moves in the right direction (as opposed to using messenger RNA delivery), but the “need” for boosters needs to be shot down right away! Total idiocy considering that this is an evolving virus as in nothing out today is going to work tomorrow, at least with these continued less than par products.

Scientists are working on a vaccine that will work for all coronaviruses of the future! Maybe they shouldn’t release that kind of information (some investors lost money) when they’re trying to sell the consumer these lowly products that need to be repeated, over and over on a variant that they don’t even know if it’ll be helpful?

The populace at large needs to continue to demand better products (forget FDA) because they can in fact be made. It stems from the concern about reduced drug profits. Big Pharma in bulk doesn’t want to tap into their lobbyist funds $$$ nor into their advertising $$&. US consumers are talking a lot about this well-known rip off of over-priced meds.

Edit- to clarify, I am not big on pharmaceuticals, but because many people rely on them they need to be developed to produce less risk, and not what we see on commercials with 8 possible side effects mentioned.

Last edited:
A, won't drive mutations like mRNA's do. Ask the poultry industry.

B. Don't have to worry bout a vax heart attack and it attacking your organs.

C. My money isn't going to big Pharma who don't want to stand behind their
Product.

D. If you are forced into a vax seems like better option

Forum List

Back