A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

Liability, your only hope for individual freedom is gone!
The Colonel had no interest in freedom. Not for his own people, and certainly not for Americans.

Perhaps you should tell him that. In person.

Ha, wrong again! Colonel Gaddafi spent his entire adulthood fighting relentlessly for the freedom of nations to be. The Colonel kept his Libya free of reins of noted imperialists noted for plundering resources of developing nations and kept Libya free of debt.

Did you know that Libya, unlike our mighty US, is debt free?
Did you know you're a retard?

The Colonel had no interest in freedom. Not for his own people, and certainly not for Americans.

Ha, wrong again! Colonel Gaddafi spent his entire adulthood fighting relentlessly for the freedom of nations to be. The Colonel kept his Libya free of reins of noted imperialists noted for plundering resources of developing nations and kept Libya free of debt.

There is no reason to insult the mentally retarded like that.

laLaFreak is a joke. Nothing more.

Liability, your only hope for individual freedom is gone! The Colonel fought his heroic fight and finished his race. The Colonel rests! Rest in perfect peace, thou Evergreen Legend 2011 - Vandalia Republic News: Tribute to Colonel Muammar Qaddafi

Gaddafi died a very miserable painful death, there was nothing peaceful about that or his life. I think your stupid ass has Gaddafi confused with Mother Teresa or somebody.

You are a robot that does not think and cannot reason. And since you can only parrot your programmers, I can confidently say that you are just as idiotic as your programmers combined.

The absence of Colonel Muammar Gaddaif is loss for humankind. You may not have been perfect, but you fought for the good of humankind. Thank you, Colonel Gaddafi, for taking a stand for humankind - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDjWy0UnFYs]Tribute: Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - Ireland Salutes You - YouTube[/ame]

The absence of Colonel Muammar Gaddaif is loss for humankind. You may not have been perfect, but you fought for the good of humankind. Thank you, Colonel Gaddafi, for taking a stand for humankind - Tribute: Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - Ireland Salutes You - YouTube

The sudden erasure of Col Kaddafy Dicksmoker from the face of planet Earth is a BOON for all humanity.

laLaFreak, may I call you laLa? Or do you prefer Freak?

Ok, laLaFreak, here's the dilly-o, yo.

Kaddafy was a murderous rancid scumbag dictator.

He got snuffed out.

Boo hoo.

The world is happier that he's gone, and far better off.

The end.

I left a tribute for Quadaffi in my throne room this morning. I was leaving an offering to Ralph, the great porcelain God, and I thought I'd dedicate it to Mouamar.

I'm nice that way... always thinking of others.

While Colonel Muammar Gaddafi may have been a national tyrant (and the result of African tradition), the Colonel was not a dictator. Dictatorship is traveling thousands of miles to another nation and another continent, terrorizing people and imposing your ideas upon them.

You want a good definition of dictators? Simply look at the NATO bandits.

While Colonel Muammar Gaddafi may have been a national tyrant (and the result of African tradition), the Colonel was not a dictator. Dictatorship is traveling thousands of miles to another nation and another continent, terrorizing people and imposing your ideas upon them.

You cannot even accurately (or honestly) define "dictator," laLa.

Ya Freak.

Definition of DICTATOR
a : a person granted absolute emergency power; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome b : one holding complete autocratic control c : one ruling absolutely and often oppressively
: one that dictates
-- Dictator - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

No need for it to be an alien invader, ya dishonest dope.

That is completely false you fuckin jack ass, dictators stay and impose themselves on their own people like what that hack Gaddafi did in Libya for the past 40 years, god you are stupid as fuck.

kitty-litter-halloween-cake.jpg

The official kitty litter memorial burial place of Kadaffy Dicktator.

Come pay your "respects" to the dead and buried moldering piece of shit!

Thank you, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, for putting up a heroic fight against neo-colonialists and bringing great honor to Africa! The Colonel rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou Evergreen Legend 2011 of Africa - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEltxuZLVA&feature=related]Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube[/ame]

Legendary, Perceptive and gallant Colonel Muammar Gaddafi defeated pacifier UN and decomposed the NATO Gatlins boys! While the Colonel may be out of the way, the financially-Gaddafi-maimed NATO thugs will required decades to recover from their ghashy Gaddafi inflicted wounds.

The Colonel fought a heroic fight and finished his race. The Colonel sleeps.

Did you know that Libya, unlike the mighty US, is debt free?

Any leader (and more so an African leader) who could put a tight leash, for years, on world imperialists noted for plundering the resources of developing nations is a Superb Leader and forever a friend of L'Afrique!

Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. The Colonel rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader of Africa!
- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEltxuZLVA&feature=related]Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube[/ame]

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

Two words Sport.....Fuck You...or maybe...Pan Am.. If I believed in a Hell I would hope Gudafi is sucking Jew cock and taking in it in the ass for eternity.

Just sayin..

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

Two words Sport.....Fuck You...or maybe...Pan Am.. If I believed in a Hell I would hope Gudafi is sucking Jew cock and taking in it in the ass for eternity.

Just sayin..

The Hugmeister and I don't always agree, but when we do, it's Dos Equis.

Wait.

I think I took the wrong off ramp there.

What I MEANT to say, of course, was "good post."

And, naturally, I am like fuckin' Jimminy Cricket. So let me play "conscience" for a second:

I would have THOUGHT, Hugz, that you'd be able to share some musical interlude apropos your post.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back