A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

"What is going on? What you’re doing is wrong, guys. What you’re doing is wrong. Do you know what is right or wrong?” - Last words of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.

Daveman and all: Colonel Gaddafi in the above words was not pleading for his life when he met his contenders. The Colonel was still attempting to talk sense into those who would not see what he saw for years in Western powers who are bent on dictating to developing nations.

If you think Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi would plead for his life, then you know nothing about the Colonel. Remember the Colonel was in his hometown of Sirte where he told the world he would be, while the NATO Gatlin boys and their recruits looked for the Colonel.
He's dead. And that's a good thing. Get over it.

The Colonel fought a heroic fight and finished his race. And while Champion International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Gaddafi, may be out of the way, the resistance and freedom to be, live on in Africa and allover the world!

:lol::lol::lol: What a pathetic liar you are. The fact he was captured alive exposes the truth, he surrendered like a coward and begged for his life like an abject coward (yes I realise I am being superfuously redundant:razz:). In other words he was a limp dicked wimp who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Interesting how these "tough guys" keep getting found in dark holes hiding like cockroaches.

While Colonel Gaddafi is in repose, Britain urges its people to pack and hurry to Libya for jobs grab - British firms urged to 'pack suitcases' in rush for Libya business | World news | The Guardian

two-vultures.jpg

Hmmmmm

. The subsequent UN security council resolution that allowed the west’s “humanitarian intervention” was explained succinctly in a proposal to the French government by the “rebel” National Transitional Council, disclosed last month in the newspaper Liberation, in which France was offered 35 per cent of Libya’s gross national oil production “in exchange” (the term used) for “total and permanent” French support for the NTC. Running up the Stars and Stripes in “liberated” Tripoli last month, US ambassador Gene Cretz blurted out: “We know that oil is the jewel in the crown of Libyan natural resources!”

The Son of Africa Claims a Continent’s Crown Jewels*** :* Information Clearing House

The Colonel fought a heroic fight and finished his race. And while Champion International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Gaddafi, may be out of the way, the resistance and freedom to be, live on in Africa and allover the world!

:lol::lol::lol: What a pathetic liar you are. The fact he was captured alive exposes the truth, he surrendered like a coward and begged for his life like an abject coward (yes I realise I am being superfuously redundant:razz:). In other words he was a limp dicked wimp who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Interesting how these "tough guys" keep getting found in dark holes hiding like cockroaches.

I find myself in agreement with Liability

It is not necessarily a cowardly thing to ask not to be summarily executed.

Survival instinct is not the same thing as cowardice.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190495-a-tribute-to-colonel-muammar-gaddafi-3.html

However I am not sure that people have his 'last words' correct. According to Yahoo news

The shocking and brutal images broadcasted across the globe show Gaddafi’s last moments as he was beaten by his National Transitional Council (NTC) captors. The footage contains Gaddafi’s last words as he is heard saying, “This is wrong, this is wrong in Islamic law”. Jostled by rebels he then asks, “Do you know right from wrong?”

Video reveals Gaddafi's last words - Yahoo!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Photo shopped

Blood Warning

Dead+Man+in+bin+Laden+Compound.png

Look at "Gaddafi's" right shoulder. Anyone who remembers pictures that came out after the bin Laden Hit of dead men in his compound remember the "water gun" photo, which appeared to show a water gun behind a dead, bloody man lying on the floor.

Jos, what are you implying? Waiting ....

Jos, where are thou? I am still awaiting your theory.
The photo of "gaddaffi" is the photo shopped version of the original Bin Laden hit photo reversed, notice the green plastic, the blood trails, even the shadow on the hand

I know muslims from many countries.

They all thought Gaddafi was a clown and are glad to see him gone. :cool:

Islam is a religion of peace, jihadist? :lol:

:clap2:
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Mussolini towards the end of WWI meet a simular fate.

The people wanted revenge and had the opportunity to deal it out.

If Gaddafi had treated his people better maybe they would not have been so vicious towards him, the people who killed him were raised in the country he ruled and they despised him.

You forget that the folks who assassinated Colonel Muammar Gaddafi are trained US/NATO assassins who, no doubt, were under directives to assassinate the Colonel. Confident Colonel Gaddafi had made public appearance assuming that with the media present, he would not be gunned down for the world to see. With all his caution, the Colonel in the end forgot just how evil his foes are.

:cuckoo:

Still, Kaddafy was a murderous evil tyrant and only imbeciles mourn his death.
No, I'm sticking with coward. He lacked the courage of his convictions. And he didn't embrace the Muslim martyr mindset.

Did you notice all his bodyguards were cuffed and shot?

Jos, do not mind the likes of robo-daveman: Daveman and his likes are under directives and can only parrot what their programmers feed them. Remember that robots do not think and cannot reason: Robots are nothing but dumb chunks of materials until told what to say or do.

No, I'm sticking with coward. He lacked the courage of his convictions. And he didn't embrace the Muslim martyr mindset.

Did you notice all his bodyguards were cuffed and shot?

Jos, do not mind the likes of robo-daveman: Daveman and his likes are under directives and can only parrot what their programmers feed them. Remember that robots do not think and cannot reason: Robots are nothing but dumb chunks of materials until told what to say or do.
Ironic. :lol:

Why does it not come as a surprise that in a thread about the late scumbag, Kaddafy Douche, resident idiot useless troll, Booger, attentively focuses on camel-toes and females who have penises?

Whatever, LalaFreak. But there IS some good news.

Kadaffy Douche is fucking dead!

While I believed it was retirement time for Colonel Gaddafi, the death of the Colonel, a historic champion in the fight for the freedom of nations to be, is only good news to Western plunderers who would not hesitate to kill and be killed just to get their hands on resources of developing nations - British firms urged to 'pack suitcases' in rush for Libya business | World news | The Guardian

No. His demise is good news for all.

Fuck his memory and piss on his grave. That piece of shit is dead. Good for humanity.

Only NATO recruits and the brain-dead rejoice at death of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. The Colonel was a top champion fighter for the freedom of nations to be. Have you heard of the one-world-order bunch?

Well, there they have done away with a voice for all true humans. The Colonel always stood against colonialism and imperialism. The absence of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi is a loss for true humans worldwide.

While I believed it was retirement time for Colonel Gaddafi, the death of the Colonel, a historic champion in the fight for the freedom of nations to be, is only good news to Western plunderers who would not hesitate to kill and be killed just to get their hands on resources of developing nations - British firms urged to 'pack suitcases' in rush for Libya business | World news | The Guardian

No. His demise is good news for all.

Fuck his memory and piss on his grave. That piece of shit is dead. Good for humanity.

Only NATO recruits and the brain-dead rejoice at death of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. The Colonel was a top champion fighter for the freedom of nations to be. Have you heard of the one-world-order bunch?

Well, there they have done away with a voice for all true humans. The Colonel always stood against colonialism and imperialism. The absence of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi is a loss for true humans worldwide.

No faggot, the majority of the Libyan people are celebrating his demise. You have never been to Libya a day in your life so you have no idea how life was under his rule, you are brain washed fuckin puppet.

I disagree. He was a thug with bad taste and atrocious style. Now he's a dead thug..... at least his bad taste and outlandish style will live on.......in infamy. He'll serve as a fashion inspiration to drag queens and banana republic dictators forever!

Well, North Americans resisting British impositions in the 1770s were called terrorists, insurgents and improperly bred by the British; Mahatma Gandhi was called troublemaker and rebel in bedsheet by Europeans; until 1990s, Nelson Mandela was called terrorist; and Martin Luther King Junior was not recognized as civil rights champion until much later in the US (just to name a few). And as someone said, "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

Ummmm, Kadaver WAS the bad guy who was killing his people moron.

The Colonel only killed "his people moron" because they were becoming agents of neighborhood bully NATO (though I never agreed with the Colonel's method of attempting to persuade his people to see what he so clearly saw about bandit NATO).

Westwall, you forget that the Colonel was all along in his hometown of Sirte where he informed the world months earlier he will be! A coward does not tell you, "here I am, come get me!"

Though I was not present, I can however confidently tell you that the Colonel could only have gone into any hole only because his entourage forced him into it. And as soon as the Colonel saw media (recording cell phone) he immediately made appearance; of course, never thinking NATO assassins would assassinate him while taping for the word to see.

Westwall, you forget that the Colonel was all along in his hometown of Sirte where he informed the world months earlier he will be! A coward does not tell you, "here I am, come get me!"

Though I was not present, I can however confidently tell you that the Colonel could only have gone into any hole only because his entourage forced him into it. And as soon as the Colonel saw media (recording cell phone) he immediately made appearance; of course, never thinking NATO assassins would assassinate him while taping for the word to see.

So? dudes dead, get the fuck over it.

I find myself in agreement with Liability

http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190495-a-tribute-to-colonel-muammar-gaddafi-3.html

However I am not sure that people have his 'last words' correct. According to Yahoo news

The shocking and brutal images broadcasted across the globe show Gaddafi’s last moments as he was beaten by his National Transitional Council (NTC) captors. The footage contains Gaddafi’s last words as he is heard saying, “This is wrong, this is wrong in Islamic law”. Jostled by rebels he then asks, “Do you know right from wrong?”

Video reveals Gaddafi's last words - Yahoo!

And the Colonel was not pleading for his life! The Colonel just could not understand why for seeking world equality and for keeping noted Western plunderers from his nation, he was being hunted!

"Do you know right from wrong?" Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi asked NATO recruits.

Forum List

Back