A tiny pest helped stoke this year’s devastating wildfires

The Nazis faked stories of the violent Jews to justify their brownshirt violence.

Just like you fake stories of "white supremacists" to justify your violence, but just like Hitler's Brown Shirts, Biden's Brown shirts are the only ones causing violence, raping, pillaging and burning.

You fake stories of violent liberals to justify your side's ongoing orgy of of white supremacist brownshirt violence. You know, like the Proud Boys that you and Trump love. History repeats.

Okay Comrade, let's see this "white supremacist" violence.

Show me a single building burned by the Multi-ethnic, anti-racist Proud Boys? Just one, scumbag - come on, let's see it?

Here are the terrorist troops of the democrats, Biden's Brown Shirts EVERY FUCKING NIGHT.

1601834578149.png

Hey fuckwad, "ACAB" is an ANTIFA slogan, right? "all cops are bastards?"

1601834645242.png

Ohh, "black power," of course the business your Brown Shirts just burned was black owned

1601834757428.png

Come on dick head, let's see a SINGLE act of arson by the Multi-Ethnic and anti-racist Proud Boys?

What, you really thought it wasn't obvious?

It's also amusing to see the "DERPDERPDERP WE HAVE TO THIN THE FORESTS!" morons babbling. Those unthinned forests got along just fine for thousands of years without the loggers. Thinning just lets the brush grow, and the brush is what burns.

Communists are lying cocksuckers. It's your nature. You are sociopaths and violent terorists.

Your Brown Shirt terrorists have wage a 4 month, non-stop Kristalnacht.

If the Proud Boys use violence against you terrorists to stop you from raping, pillaging, and burning, good for them.

Are you STILL lying about your Brown Shirts and and the 4 month Kristalnacht Biden (he say's "he is the democrats") has waged on America?

The Nazis faked stories of the violent Jews to justify their brownshirt violence. You fake stories of violent liberals to justify your side's ongoing orgy of of white supremacist brownshirt violence. You know, like the Proud Boys that you and Trump love. History repeats.

What, you really thought it wasn't obvious?

It's also amusing to see the "DERPDERPDERP WE HAVE TO THIN THE FORESTS!" morons babbling. Those unthinned forests got along just fine for thousands of years without the loggers. Thinning just lets the brush grow, and the brush is what burns.
Mother Nature is handling the issue just fine..........suppression and allowing fuel to stack up........well you are just plain stupid.

That's all right......Nature will deal with it in time.

But HEY, Biden lies that his terrorist army is "just an idea."

Those are just people in black standing around. They're not even liberals, as anarchists aren't liberals.

Why did you lie and say that it's Biden's terrorist army?

Oh, that's right. It's exactly like I said. You're running straight out of the Nazi playbook, making up fake stories of liberal violence to justify your own lust for even more fascist brownshirt attacks.

Now run along. You're needed. Satan, the Lord of Lies, wants another coat of saliva applied to his tender areas. And he knows you're always willing.

Funny thing is that you don't think you'll burn for serving the Lord of Lies. Trump truly is Satan's greatest tool.

Last edited:

Those are jsut people in black standing around. They're not even liberals, as anarchists aren't liberals.

Oh, that's right. It's exactly like I said. You're running straight out of the Nazi playbook, making up fake stories of liberal violence to justify your own lust for even more fascist brownshirt attacks.

Now run along. You're needed. Satan, the Lord of Lies, wants another coat of saliva applied to his tender areas. And he knows you're always willing.

Funny thing is that you don't think you'll burn for serving the Lord of Lies. Trump truly is Satan's greatest tool.

Those are just people in black standing around. They're not even liberals, as anarchists aren't liberals.

So, you're going to lie reality into the cornfield.

Come back if you decide to debate honestly - otherwise fuck off liar.

Because the poster asked about what the parents were doing. But frankly, I would take evidence showing 4 out of of those fires were arson.

But if it's only three, you'll reject it.

Four have been arrested on suspicion of arson in West Coast areas already under seige from major destructive and deadly blazes, according to reports.

As wildfires continue to rage across three states, police investigated separate incidents near existing wildfires. Two men in Washington state, one man in Oregon and one woman in California are facing charges, according to the Daily Wire.

The latest reports suggest that at least 20 people have died in California, eight in Oregon and one in Washington state as firefighters struggle to contain already deadly fires.

WILDFIRES IN CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON: AT LEAST 15 DEAD, 16 MISSING AS BLAZES CONTINUE IN WEST

Ashland, Ore., Police Chief Tighe O'Meara announced Thursday that a criminal investigation was opened into the cause of the Almeda fire calling the circumstances around the fire 'suspicious'.

The fire sparked in Ashland Tuesday and although it mostly spared the Oregon Shakespeare Festival town, the blaze has killed two people and destroyed hundreds of homes.

}

California burns every fall. I've lived here my whole life - every single fall. Firebugs are as often as not the root cause of fires. Would you agree that arsonists should face the death penalty?

Ok...so you are posting on four arrestees...but none are as of yet associated with the ongoing fires (and none are Antifa)...even if they are guilty of starting one of them, there are dozens of fires. 4 out of dozens is not 4 out of 5 fires being arson. You have not supported your claim.
You keep forgeting your news sources are not gonna out Antifa because they utilize antifa in activist sister networks.
Here's a sample proof they are ordering their minions to set these fires:
My news sources will provide whatever information is known about the fires. They dont tend to peddle conspiracy theories.

So...your "proof"..what is it exactly? Apparently, it is fake.

I did not assume it fact or fiction just as you should not trust any fact check site either, as I already busted a few of them as having ties to Liberal activism and even politicians like Clinton.
The ones I didn't research ownership are because they exhibit bias or poor rational skills, making it a waste of time. Now regarding Antifa, I remember a MSM source stating 1 arsonist had been a member, don't know which arsonist nor station host and don't care, cause you just seek top posting for your OP which still hasn't proved your premise about weather nor have you provided video of the beetles striking matches to light the fire nor provided pics of beetles keeping forests from deforestation.
Another source for arsonist linked to Antifa:
Oh for God sakes...you sourceis just someone’s opinion and speculation...”they sure look like antifa”.

One guy was arrested that was associated with Ferguson...no association at all with Antifa and he sounds like a generic firebug or attention seeker.

I would go by what police say, their Info is more likely to be accurate.
Thanks for the funny Irony:
You said >>>you sourceis just someone’s opinion

that's not true, I told you it was through an investigative agency reported through MSM and online news sources (AP).
The humor is that your news sources that are "ALWAYS WRONG" use assumptive premises and pretend sources. According to you, your opinion is based on opinions of people who
"ARE ALWAYS WRONG".
Way to Go! *L*

Yeah right, "a tiny pest" to kill the trees, an ignorant environmental policy to prevent clearing the forests and an underground movement of anarchists to set the fires. Blame a "tiny pest"? Typical

Yeah right, "a tiny pest" to kill the trees, an ignorant environmental policy to prevent clearing the forests and an underground movement of anarchists to set the fires. Blame a "tiny pest"? Typical

Much easier to just invent a conspiracy theory to account for it right?

Guess you didn't watch my videos.........dense backed trees......low nutrients...........The trees then die off and the bugs have a feast.............then a fire comes along and the tops burn......massive fuel on the ground and you have an inferno.

It ain't a conspiracy when so far (9/20/20) 13 people mostly left wing activists have already been charged with arson. Getting to look more like a cover up than a conspiracy..

Last edited:
...sometimes it is easy to overlook the not so obvious...

The photos and news from the past month’s devastating fires across parts of the West—charred towns, dramatic helicopter rescues, apocalyptic skies—have provoked fear, anger, and an understandable search for blame. It’s clear that fires are getting worse. But why? Scientists point to a number of reasons. Hotter and drier conditions brought on by climate change can prime vegetation to burn, and decades of fire suppression have allowed fuel to accumulate in forests. Millions of people now live closer to those dry forests than ever. And then there is the matter of the beetles.
There are 600 species of bark beetles in the United States, and they’ve evolved with their various host trees over millennia. Many bark beetles infest already dead or dying trees, but some, like the mountain pine beetle, attack living ones. The mountain pine beetle alone has killed roughly 100,000 square miles of trees across western North America over the past 20 years, from New Mexico all the way up to northern British Columbia. Climate change has instigated this dramatic spread, by eliminating the cold spells that kill off the beetles and by leaving the trees stressed by drought, unable to defend themselves.
Correct. Bark beetles are in many areas and devastating.

Yes, and they have been for over a century now.

Forum List

Back