Official Thread for True Believers

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Michael Crichton delivered this prescient speech 17 years ago.

One of his main points is that modern Environmentalism is a faith-based religion which borrows an original Garden of Eden concept from the Bible in order to justify its calamitous beliefs. What say you?

Can one be a TRUE believer if they believe in a FALSE reality?

I am going to argue that is an oxymoron.

Globell Warming is a Hoax.

Last edited:
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED...THE DEBATE IS OVER!

Who the hell says that about any other topic? If I'm still debating it then the debate ain't over!

Peer reviewed science IS NOT SCIENCE! In 1492 it was peer reviewed science that the earth was flat...and they all agreed...did that make it true?

I wouldn't call it a "religion" as much as I would call it a "cult".

What say you?

Crichton definitely was a true believer in his weird anti-science religion. As are all global warming deniers.

However, global warming denial isn't the actual cult. Crybaby right-wing kook extremism is the cult. Global warming denial is just one of many reality-defying moron beliefs that the cult acolytes are required to parrot mindlessly.

What say you?

Crichton definitely was a true believer in his weird anti-science religion. As are all global warming deniers.

However, global warming denial isn't the actual cult. Crybaby right-wing kook extremism is the cult. Global warming denial is just one of many reality-defying moron beliefs that the cult acolytes are required to parrot mindlessly.
the-irony.gif

Forum List

Back