Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
I would like someone to explain to me how this is mathematically possible

1667949866205509.png

xomc25QnNLNK.png

LEreNibjfjIv.png

Katie Hobbs is running the show and even the Liberal reporters can't stand her as she never answers questions.

Most of these Prog politicians in a real survival event will wilt. Cities/suburbs control rural areas. By a huge margin. Voting for massive subsidies keeps the destructive element at bay. But the same keeps the same behavior up to keep the same political purveyors of hate enriching themselves.

Most of these Prog politicians in a real survival event will wilt. Cities/suburbs control rural areas. By a huge margin. Voting for massive subsidies keeps the destructive element at bay. But the same keeps the same behavior up to keep the same political purveyors of hate enriching themselves.
Most of these far right politicians in red states will wilt.

Highest murder per Capita, highest obesity, worst infastructure, worst education.

The voters will still vote red though because yah know, gotta own the libs. The elites like Cruz are running off to Mexico while his constituents freeze.

Being the Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs was the top election official. She should have recused herself when she ran for Governor, but wouldn't.
Oh gee why does that sound so familiar? Republicans haven't been in that situation anywhere, have they?

I just checked some VA elections I was interested in. VA 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th.

More than one shows vote counts actually decreasing over time a tiny bit, undoubtedly due to some error which was corrected.
How's Accomak County? I grew up around there

I just checked some VA elections I was interested in. VA 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th.

More than one shows vote counts actually decreasing over time a tiny bit, undoubtedly due to some error which was corrected.

That's messed up, votes should never decrease. I'm assuming it was red votes?

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 8.57.01 PM.png

This ^^^^ (R) has made a late comeback.
Why no talk of 'ballot drops' and 'cheating' from the cheating (R)'s?

Maybe someone can explain to me how more people show up vote Treasurer and leave the rest of the ballot empty

70p46k.jpg

That's messed up, votes should never decrease. I'm assuming it was red votes?
I guess errors do occur, and they are rarely found.

In one case it was ~200 votes increase for the Red and similar decrease for the Blue. (VA-5th)
In the other, it was about 70 votes vice-versa.

Example here. See the black rectangles...
1668480953570.png

Forum List

Back