A thought for some of you investigative reporters on here

Still, Fink was named to Trump's all-star team of CEOs and the president praised him at the group's first meeting at the White House last week.

"Larry did a great job for me. He managed a lot of my money. I have to tell you, he got me great returns," Trump said.

Fink's words of caution come as U.S. markets are sitting near all-time highs. The Dow has surged more than 1,700 points since Trump's election and recently crossed the 20,000 milestone for the first time ever.
BlackRock boss warns of 'dark shadows' looming over markets (cnn.com)
Still, Fink was named to Trump's all-star team of CEOs and the president praised him at the group's first meeting at the White House last week.

"Larry did a great job for me. He managed a lot of my money. I have to tell you, he got me great returns," Trump said.

Fink's words of caution come as U.S. markets are sitting near all-time highs. The Dow has surged more than 1,700 points since Trump's election and recently crossed the 20,000 milestone for the first time ever.
BlackRock boss warns of 'dark shadows' looming over markets (cnn.com)
That article is 4 years old?

He is still one of his top men that tramp goes to.
BlackRock CEO Fink Told Trump U.S. Needs Infrastructure Spending | Financial Post
Where do you think the moey comes fom Penlope?
Good question.

Yesterday Ros and I got to wondering about the doosh bank and the so called run on president Trump for his loans with them. What connections are there in this whole mess going down. Mellon owns a bunch of that bank and they also own pro republica (which I thought would be a good News source when they first started but now have my doubts since they appear to have a bad case of TDS).

Well, in that bank looksee I decided to see if Michiel Vos (Nan's son-in-law) had any relation to doosh bank. So, search Vos and Doosh (proper spelling of course) came up with an Adam Vos the international head for doosh bank.

Next was try to find if the two Vos's were related (not a super common name). I could not find much on either one's family history but did look at their pictures and compared facial features. They do look a lot a like. Any info anyone else has would be appreciated in my curiosity quest.

Fascinating, thanks. While I realize it is very difficult for most Americans or any other common person such as myself to comprehend—to fully or even partially grasp—we are all of us everywhere around the globe deep into World War III. Most people who seek out alternative news sources are well aware at least of the Great Reset and related talk about a Fourth Industrial Revolution. However, what most amateur internet sleuths miss is that in order to bring about such sweeping, radical change on a planetwide scale, many powerful people and entities must first be knocked down and/or abruptly taken out or at least neutralized.

So far World War III is largely an information war, save for in a number of Third World, backwater nations located on the fringe of modern/Western civilization. In such places anything goes and terrible weapons systems testing has been conducted there for many years. China's release of COVID-19 was perhaps the first non-cyber warfare shot fired in the third world war. But it was not what most people think it was; the weapons system was not the coronavirus itself, but rather the global response to it: the worldwide lockdowns, mandates and restrictions, which have changed all our lives at the most fundamental levels. Even the sweeping mass violence of WWII did not directly effect every man, woman and child on Earth.

But back to Donald Trump and his personal financial affairs. Without a doubt in our mind DJT had to be removed from the world power stage because whatever else he is or is not, he was most definitely among the greatest obstacles standing in the way of the Great Reset. With Trump down for the count the dark future plans of the UN, China, and the WEF can proceed at a faster pace, at least here in the United States. Putin is another major obstacle, but he has also been caught in the vise grips of world financiers and will likely soon fall same as Trump. Any national leader who is a patriot or nationalist cannot be allowed to remain in power.

That is my take on it all, anyway.
Thank you. I cannot say that they haven't had enough years to do that already. Many of them have given the public one excuse after another becoming more evil with each one for at least 20 years now that I am very aware of. Rod and I both were taken out by bank and judicial fraud and further insult was added on top of that with more illegal and unethical conduct. The ones that could have done something about it gave the investigative excuse but did not a damn thing about it but made it even harder to find and expose the frauds with more fraud. As of today though at least 75 million have a better clue than they did yesterday. Some have the experience of being crushed by the lies and frauds that the feds have allowed to get a free pass under the old guard legislators and the younger ones that are just yes men and women for bankster crooks.

And don't get me wrong as I do not have a problem with anyone getting wealth of the world, when and if they have actually earned it legitimately.

Most people have not clue how they can be buried under the lies of the bureaucracies until it happens to them. Our once respected federal agencies are almost everything but these days. And when a federal employee stands up and does the right thing when it come to the corporatist and the injured that same federal employee will be shuffled off and out of that office to another district. I have watch that happen time and time again as good people in federal agencies were abolished for doing the right thing or trying to do the right thing.

I had a bad feeling when the covid thing came out but did not know it was because of what they were going to do with it. Right now is when people legislative offices that voted "yay" who may or may not have been legally voted into need to be charged and ousted at the very least. It is obvious that people in both parties have set out purposely to destroy the working class and small independent businesses fully with their pandemic scam.

The policing authorities can't just say we'll keep on investigating and let Joe and Kamala in there to continue with this take over because a few don't want to lose their investment moneys and expect the people not to rise up.

Apparently Downing Street has a UN flag flying over it today too.

Every legislator that certified the recent bogus election who agreed with it and refused to investigate the fraud should be under arrest immediately and let the chips fall where they may. That includes our two Republican senators here in Iowa (not to discount or not include the democrat in that complicity with fraud either). I am so disgusted by their complicity in this election fraud and their lame excuses that were shoveled out there. If they don't have enough back bone to say "nay" for the sake of the people that supposedly vote for them and Donald Trump yet will say "Yay" on a fraud with lame damn excuses given they don't belong where they are and may very well have something to hide themselves.

As it stands today we have no government for the people by the people. It has been nothing more than a sham, a great lie and a fraud since I was a child and well beyond my years here. They have been destroying the wealth of we the people for well over fifty years with these frauds in government from their parties. These are the types of frauds that will willingly slay an innocent person for the sake of their evil masters that help them stay in office and the type that will willingly destroy any competition or anyone that questions the narrative that they keep pushing. Truth isn't in them or with them. These types have made the country as worthless as any communist party for the majority of people with the deception and lies while they enrich themselves.

The country can no longer honestly be called a beacon of light on the hill as long as the immoral liars, thieves and weak knee politicians unwilling to fight the good fight are in public offices and in the judiciary.

Actually is 74.2 million and Biden got 81.2 million, thats 6 million more than what tramp got and tramp tried his best to do a coup.
Biden got no such thing in legitimate votes. That lame crooked bastard couldn't even draw a decent crowd and you damn well know it.

Biden didn't want to draw a crowd, we have a little think like covid going on, least you forget tramp was the super spreader.
Bullshit just like the scare panic the elitist want the entire world to be in.
Tramp is the crooked one, and Biden is not.
Biden is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China.

Yesterday Ros and I got to wondering about the doosh bank and the so called run on president Trump for his loans with them. What connections are there in this whole mess going down. Mellon owns a bunch of that bank and they also own pro republica (which I thought would be a good News source when they first started but now have my doubts since they appear to have a bad case of TDS).

Well, in that bank looksee I decided to see if Michiel Vos (Nan's son-in-law) had any relation to doosh bank. So, search Vos and Doosh (proper spelling of course) came up with an Adam Vos the international head for doosh bank.

Next was try to find if the two Vos's were related (not a super common name). I could not find much on either one's family history but did look at their pictures and compared facial features. They do look a lot a like. Any info anyone else has would be appreciated in my curiosity quest.

lol. solid research.

lol. solid research.
Its a start. What have you done?

lol. solid research.
Its a start. What have you done?
it's not a start. it's idiocy.

you want to find connections, and end up claiming that a guy from new zealand and nancy pelosi are somehow connected to Deutsche Bank because the guy from new zealand has the same surname than pelosi's son-in law. besides, your other "findings" are not correct either. it is a shitty start, compounded by further shitty assumptions. thank you for demonstrating how idiotic conspiracy theories are born. some people, and that obviously includes you, cannot handle the information available to them.

Forum List

Back