A Thinking Man who Escaped the Democrat Plantation

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Do you want to hear a great video by a regular American guy who is not afraid to speak truth to power? Here it is:

Influencer Charleston White Brilliantly Explains Why He's Fully Onboard the Trump 2024 Train

Who is Charleston White?

He is the founder and CEO of Helping Young People Excel (HYPE), an organization dedicated to educating teens and helping steer them away from gangs and crime. The group has even worked directly with members of one of Texas' largest Hispanic gangs in the town of Fort Worth. He said: "My story gives hope to those who've lost it. It shows victims and their families that even the worst individuals can change their lives and make a difference in society. "He is a good man doing good things, a fine example of being a great American.

It is only logical that such a man would support Trump. Listen:

• Banned
Playing the Black Card
In America, there's a card more valuable than any card from Visa or American Express. What is it? How can you get one? Candace Owens, Communications Director for Turning Point USA, answers these questions.

Democrats are masters at playing the black card.

• Banned
Meanwhile back in reality, white nationalists and other racists groups are a committed (and accepted) GOP voting block.

Gee, who should listen to, the black man talking about black people, or the lily white Karen who is full of shit and can only derail the topic to white people, and then lie about them?

I will go with the black man, and all the other black voices I posted.

Your racism has failed again candycrap

Influencer Charleston White Brilliantly Explains Why He's Fully Onboard the Trump 2024 Train

Who is Charleston White?

He is the founder and CEO of Helping Young People Excel (HYPE), an organization dedicated to educating teens and helping steer them away from gangs and crime. The group has even worked directly with members of one of Texas' largest Hispanic gangs in the town of Fort Worth. He said: "My story gives hope to those who've lost it. It shows victims and their families that even the worst individuals can change their lives and make a difference in society. "He is a good man doing good things, a fine example of being a great American.

Gee, who should listen to, the black man talking about black people, or the lily white Karen who is full of shit and can only derail the topic to white people, and then lie about them?

Who is Charleston White?

The vast majority of black voters vote for the Democratic party. Around 90%. Are you as shit at math as you are history?

Who is Charleston White?

I say you listen to your blob who told the proud boys to "stand by". Why would he tell a hate group to "stand by" on national TV?

Tennessee Neo-Nazis Show Up to Support Far-Right Mayoral Candidate

Another Libtard who cannot address the topic and instead can only smear his opponents. That crap gets old, asshole.

Another Libtard who cannot address the topic and instead can only smear his opponents. That crap gets old, asshole.
I admire the guy for working with troubled youth. He deserves credit for it. But that doesn't make his support of a clear danger to democracy like Trump valid. It makes him a deluded fool, like you. Do you support this kind of bigoted, racist message Don is sending out to the minions?

Former President Donald Trump said in a recent interview that undocumented immigrants were “poisoning the blood of our country,” using language that is often employed by White supremacists and nativists in comments that have drawn rebuke from one prominent civil rights group.

“Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country,” Trump told the right-leaning news site The National Pulse in a video interview published last week. “It’s poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease. People are coming in with every possible thing that you could have.”

How Fake News and Democrat Propaganda Works

I admire the guy for working with troubled youth. He deserves credit for it. But . . . . . .

Everything after the But is BS. You should have just left it at the first two sentences

Forum List

Back