A Tale of Two Techs

Just like Venezuela, you'll only destroy that which you could never build.
😄

You hilariously ignorant cuck white. Minorities in America built what your Founders only dreamed of. A nation that respects the equal rights of all? It was Black American heroes who gave their lives and bodies to build what your slaving mutant Founders only ever gave lip service to. I'm proud to be an American because of them and I'm happy to continue the work of putting your shit culture in its place.

😄

You hilariously ignorant cuck white. Minorities in America built what your Founders only dreamed of. A nation that respects the equal rights of all? It was Black American heroes who gave their lives and bodies to build what your slaving mutant Founders only ever gave lip service to. I'm proud to be an American because of them and I'm happy to continue the work of putting your shit culture in its place.

Address the topic or fuck off.

Evil Corp is a public company and the most powerful corporation on earth.

Beyond the power Evil Corp has directly, they are part of a trust with Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook - and up until recently Twitter - this trust is generally just dubbed "The Monopoly". The Monopoly rules the internet as absolute monarchs. We saw the Monopoly act when Parler threatened Twitter, all parts of the trust acted in concert to restrain interstate and international trade - highly illegal - with no response from the US government, despite clear violation of the Sherman Anti-Monopoly Act and a dozen other laws. The combined power of the Monopoly exceeds that of the United States Government.
If you wiped Apple off the earth today western corporations would still be doing business in china tomorrow

Until America and the Euro governments wake up to the economic and military threat of china our future is in danger

You mean the topic of you tossing Elons salad for protecting your free speech right before he canceled Ye? Sure. I'd love to go back to laughing at you about that. 😄
Since you're stupid, let's recap: Xi's Biden Regime has vowed to "take action" and "keep an eye on" Elon Musk since he is allowing freedom of speech on Twitter. Facts are the biggest danger democrats face. For year your Reich has repressed facts that expose your filthy fascist party. Remember, Xi's man Biden created a "Ministry of Truth" to regulate speech and dictate what the press can report.

The hatred and hostility Bought and Paid For is showing toward Twitter contrasts against the silence shown to Apple, which is working with the Communist Chinese government to imprison those seeking freedom.\

A tale of two techs. But Apple serves the same Emperor that Joe serves.

1670092936582.png

If you wiped Apple off the earth today western corporations would still be doing business in china tomorrow
True, but there would be none to assist China in repressing a population seeking liberty, the way Evil Corp is doing.

Apple remains the most evil company in the world.
Until America and the Euro governments wake up to the economic and military threat of china our future is in danger

China is an enemy to America.

So is Apple.

Since you're stupid, let's recap: Xi's Biden Regime has vowed to "take action" and "keep an eye on" Elon Musk since he is allowing freedom of speech on Twitter. Facts are the biggest danger democrats face. For year your Reich has repressed facts that expose your filthy fascist party. Remember, Xi's man Biden created a "Ministry of Truth" to regulate speech and dictate what the press can report.

The hatred and hostility Bought and Paid For is showing toward Twitter contrasts against the silence shown to Apple, which is working with the Communist Chinese government to imprison those seeking freedom.\

A tale of two techs. But Apple serves the same Emperor that Joe serves.

View attachment 734134
😄

I don't even have a Twitter account. I couldn't give a shit what goes on there. Obviously you care a great deal and think they're Protectors Of Free Speech! because you'll slurp up any propaganda from any rich sugar daddy who promises you he's about owning the libs.

😄

I don't even have a Twitter account. I couldn't give a shit what goes on there. Obviously you care a great deal and think they're Protectors Of Free Speech! because you'll slurp up any propaganda from any rich sugar daddy who promises you he's about owning the libs.

No one gives a fuck.

You're just a troll. Nothing to add to the thread.

Forum List

Back