A tale of two FISA memos.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
The Democrats' Latest Attempt to Block Release of Memo

Folks, we know first hand how good the Republicans are at political skulduggery but Nunes has taken the term to another level. The original memo was submitted to a bipartisan committee for review; but, after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee, altered the original memo before fowarding it to the White House.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.

Yeah, nice try. Release the original (with all the classified information on it), then accuse the Republicans of releasing classified information. Oh, the games Democrats play.

Folks, we know first hand how good the Republicans are at political skulduggery but Nunes has taken the term to another level. The original memo was submitted to a bipartisan committee for review; but, after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee, altered the original memo before fowarding it to the White House.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.

I hope if one does , the real one will. Its Trump and the Pubs willing to show classified info, remember that.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.[/QUOTE

If you think the republicans are treacherous what are the dems??? Lol. Or did you forget how obama used the IRS to go after not for profits? Or how Susan rice lied on Benghazi. Wanna talk about Bill Clinton and the Lynch tarmac meeting? The dems have already proven that they will eat their own.. just ask Bernie Sanders. Comey is a flat out liar. Holder??? Racist dirtbag.. I hope this memo comes out and the truth comes with it. Whatever the truth is.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.[/QUOTE

If you think the republicans are treacherous what are the dems??? Lol. Or did you forget how obama used the IRS to go after not for profits? Or how Susan rice lied on Benghazi. Wanna talk about Bill Clinton and the Lynch tarmac meeting? The dems have already proven that they will eat their own.. just ask Bernie Sanders. Comey is a flat out liar. Holder??? Racist dirtbag.. I hope this memo comes out and the truth comes with it. Whatever the truth is.

lets talk about Susan Lynch and the Tarmac meeting. That is the most interesting. Holder made FISA's harder to get, Bush Jr allowed FISA's without warrants, imagine that. Yet never hear a word about it. By the way lets talk about the "patriot act".

lets talk about Susan Lynch and the Tarmac meeting. That is the most interesting. Holder made FISA's harder to get, Bush Jr allowed FISA's without warrants, imagine that. Yet never hear a word about it. By the way lets talk about the "patriot act".

Bush was in a little different situation... don’t you think? Let’s just hold our fire until what’s going to come out, finally comes out. But with the one of the most corrupt administrations in my lifetime I expect to see a weaponized DOJ and FBI. And I think obama will have his fingers all over it. But we’ll see. I hope not, to be honest but I think it’s going to revel the worst in the past Admin. I just keep thinking about how the obama administration used the IRS. And the Clinton’s are total slimes. That pairing ( Obama’s and Clinton’s ) is capable of anything imo.

Bush was in a little different situation... don’t you think? Let’s just hold our fire until what’s going to come out, finally comes out. But with the one of the most corrupt administrations in my lifetime I expect to see a weaponized DOJ and FBI. And I think obama will have his fingers all over it. But we’ll see. I hope not, to be honest but I think it’s going to revel the worst in the past Admin. I just keep thinking about how the obama administration used the IRS. And the Clinton’s are total slimes. That pairing ( Obama’s and Clinton’s ) is capable of anything imo.

Personally I think all non profits should be taxed and esp the tea parties that sprouted up due to Obama. I fail to see what H. Clinton has done wrong. Those groups that sprung up when Obama was elected were hate Wonder where Glen Beck is now.

The 9/12 Movement: The Four-Part Series

Personally I think all non profits should be taxed and esp the tea parties that sprouted up due to Obama. I fail to see what H. Clinton has done wrong. Those groups that sprung up when Obama was elected were hate Wonder where Glen Beck is now.
You’re just a partisan. If you can say that Hillary has done nothing wrong you’re naive too. Let’s start with what we know for fact. She fucked over Bernie Sanders. Chew on that for a while and get back to me. And her email server? And I’m sure she knew nothing about the lynch tarmac meeting with her husband. God, there so much to choose. But as she once famously said “ what does it matter” lmfao

You’re just a partisan. If you can say that Hillary has done nothing wrong you’re naive too. Let’s start with what we know for fact. She fucked over Bernie Sanders. Chew on that for a while and get back to me. And her email server? And I’m sure she knew nothing about the lynch tarmac meeting with her husband. God, there so much to choose. But as she once famously said “ what does it matter” lmfao

What exactly has Hillary R. Clinton done wrong??

after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee,

Demonrat skulduggery.

Nunes career is over, going down like the Donald. Let me ad the Koch brothers have got what they wanted and still want the GOP to rule so they can pollute and pay cheap labor.

We’ll see but I’d hold your fire. And yea the Koch Bros are awful. But not hypocrites. Do we need to talk about all the Al Gore followers?
Lol. His house pollutes more that some US cities. And of course, that doesn’t take in to account all of the polluting libs flying around in their private jets. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

The recent changes were grammatical, and requested by the Democrats.

Even the people fighting release of the memo don't dispute its accuracy. The complaint seems to be that it cherry picks facts (note: FACTS) to create a false impression. If true, then those who read the memo will have to use a little discretion in drawing conclusions from it.

Aren't you horrified? No wonder the Democrats are going ballistic.

Oh...stop being a stooge for Trump. A memo concocted and written by Republicans is supposed to be a credible record of wrongdoings by the Agency investigating their Party's top elected official? How gullible do the Repubs think we are?

The recent changes were grammatical, and requested by the Democrats.

Even the people fighting release of the memo don't dispute its accuracy. The complaint seems to be that it cherry picks facts (note: FACTS) to create a false impression. If true, then those who read the memo will have to use a little discretion in drawing conclusions from it.

Aren't you horrified? No wonder the Democrats are going ballistic.

If it reports “ facts” as you say... what’s to be horrified about? Facts are a good thing. Let’s see what comes out before we scream political bias Ok?

Yeah, nice try. Release the original (with all the classified information on it), then accuse the Republicans of releasing classified information. Oh, the games Democrats play.
No worse than the GOP leaking info from memo..

Oh...stop being a stooge for Trump. A memo concocted and written by Republicans is supposed to be a credible record of wrongdoings by the Agency investigating their Party's top elected official? How gullible do the Repubs think we are?
As gullible as themselves..

No worse than the GOP leaking info from memo..

Leaking? The contents of this memo has been surprisingly kept tight. And if you dare mention leaking we’ll have to revisit how Comey told his lawyer buddy to leak about the investigation. I’d be careful.

Forum List

Back