A suggestion for Trump and Clinton

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a swing voter, I try to pick the best person for the job of President. Frankly I'm not impressed with either one, but am leaning Democrat. Here is a suggestion for both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: If you want my vote folks, give me your detailed plans for repairing our crumbling infrastructure, caring for our homeless veterans, paying down our national debt, and fixing our eroding education standards. Neither of these people have given us much more than a few sound bites on these matters. All I've heard is trash talking, name calling, foul language, emails, real estate scams, and speculation on someone's health. If these two don't stick to the issues, I'm voting for one of the other candidates.

Last edited:
As a swing voter, I try to pick the best person for the job of President. Frankly I'm not impressed with either one, but am leaning Democrat. Here is a suggestion for both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: If you want my vote folks, give me your detailed plans for repairing our crumbling infrastructure, caring for our homeless veterans, paying down our national debt, and fixing our eroding education standards. Neither of these people have given us much more than a few sound bites on these matters. All I've heard is trash talking, name calling, foul language, emails, real estate scams, and speculation on someone's health. If these two don't stick to the issues, I'm voting for one of the other candidates.

My guess is both will stay as far away from what you rightly ask for as possible, this is all about emotional manipulation and nothing else.

well said.

Forum List

Back