A solution to Illegal immigration- A modest proposal.

and as soon as you mention that ID the pro illegal activists will be calling whoever brings it up a racist...

Actually it is traditionally the RW types who object. Let’s take a trip down memory lane to the REAL ID ACT.

Basically those requirements that were protested as creating a national ID card were a birth certificate, and proof of address, and fingerprints.

The horror. The horror.

No, it means there are few consequences for breaking it for rich people.

The problem with the existing law is that it was flawed. It assumed every employer was sincerely interested in not hiring illegals.

During many one of my job searches, I interviewed at a distribution company that hired a lot of hispanics in the warehouse. The owner was a devout Jew, who insisted that they would stop work on Friday the minute the sun went down. The guy who interviewed me said, "Well, I check their papers, and if they look good, that's good enough for me."

Consider the contrast. Strict adherence to a law in a book of bronze age myths, but we are going to weasel our way around the law of man as written.

Biotmetric ID, strict enforcement, and you can rat out your boss. Problem solved.
Now guess who's lined up behind this bill now, numbnutz?....

THE CHAMBER OF FUCKING COMMERCE!

That's right, dickless....The very same corporate interests that you're whining, and crying, and sniveling, and kvetching, and bellyaching about want the invasion of illegal mendicants to continue!

I'd say that you're being paid to be as stupid as you act, if it weren't obvious that you're not that smart and it's no act.

Now guess who's lined up behind this bill now, numbnutz?....

THE CHAMBER OF FUCKING COMMERCE!

That's right, dickless....The very same corporate interests that you're whining, and crying, and sniveling, and kvetching, and bellyaching about want the invasion of illegal mendicants to continue!

I'd say that you're being paid to be as stupid as you act, if it weren't obvious that you're not that smart and it's no act.
I'm sure they see the current situation as unproductive.

Has nothing to do with what I proposed, though, so not sure what your point is.

The "solution" already exists. It is already written into U.S. Federal law.

Fine or imprison any employer who hires someone who is not legally entitled to work here. The law is already on the books. Employers have to fill out an I-9 Form for every new hire. They don't do it now, and often they accept bullshit documentation, but that is the same as not filling it out. Start arresting employers.

Sometimes they DO check...but the illegal checks out; the documentation IS real, just...not his. I worked with one: he had a valid CDL, a chauffer's license, a school bus(!) license, and had worked for a school district. But...he was an illegal from Guatemala.

First and foremost, we need to stop foolishly talking about walls, fences, and alligators in a moat. If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.

Our main problem is that they have a manpower surplus and we have a manpower shortage, hence why they come here to do jobs that Americans don't want to do. Period. Our more recent troubles are caused by economic turmoil in Central and South America that we are more than a little responsible for.

So, let's look at some sensible solutions to control the inevitable.

1) Establish a national biometric ID system based on Social Security so everyone knows who they are hiring. You can't get a job or benefits without said ID.

2) Create a Guest-worker program to fill the legitimate labor needs of companies requiring low-skill jobs Americans don't want to do. Such permits will be limited (two years, only renewable after a 1 Year return to your home country).

3) Go after the white people (and yes, it's almost exclusively white people) who hire undocumented laborers who don't have the above. Not just the sweatshop owner but the clown who hires a truckload of day laborers from the Home Depot parking lot when that DIY project turns out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look. The Rich asshole (and I always love going after the rich!) who can't be bothered to raise their own spawn, so they've hired Lupe, who is just like a member of the family they don't pay taxes on.

4) Set up a 1-800 number to report people who are hiring undocumented laborers. A few visits from La-Migra and a few fines should straighten them out.

5) Here's the big one- Adequately staff the asylum system with people who can evaluate cases quickly. It should NOT take 4 years to get an asylum hearing. Like it or not, we have laws that state that anyone is entitled to an asylum hearing if they get here and ask for it. If some of those cases are bogus (and I'm sure many of them are) we need to address that quickly.

6) Stop a foreign policy that creates refugees to start with. Most of the current batch are not coming form Mexico, they are coming from Central America or Venezuela, where our policies have caused untold economic and political misery. We need to stop punishing Venezuela because we don't like the form of government they selected 20 years ago, and we need to help the countries of Central America get control over their rampant crime problems that are driving people out.
Implement a electronic chip ID system to fix illegal immigration? Just go after the "White people" who are hiring illegals? Stop OUR foreign policies that are creating the massive invasion of illegals? WTF do you work for the DNC? This is insane.

Implement a electronic chip ID system to fix illegal immigration? Just go after the "White people" who are hiring illegals? Stop OUR foreign policies that are creating the massive invasion of illegals? WTF do you work for the DNC? This is insane.
Never said anything about an electronic chip, but not a bad idea. It's how we verify credit cards.

They wouldn't come here if people weren't giving them jobs.

They wouldn't want to leave if our policies didn't make their homelands hellscapes.

What is insane is hoping if you hate them enough, they'll go away.

Actually it is traditionally the RW types who object. Let’s take a trip down memory lane to the REAL ID ACT.

Basically those requirements that were protested as creating a national ID card were a birth certificate, and proof of address, and fingerprints.

The horror. The horror.
in S.Cal there aint a whole abundance of RW types...in that area the activist are the objectors....

Actually, when I was in Orlando, one of the theme parks made my wife and I give them thumbprints and took our pictures. It just wasn't that big of a deal.
I am sure some jews felt the same way when hitler made them register under the pretense it was for their safety,,

yea thats going to work joe.....just have someone get up on a national stage and tell everyone stop being a racist....
Oh, I'm sorry about your hurt feelings.

I am sure some jews felt the same way when hitler made them register under the pretense it was for their safety,,
That is kind of retarded.

There's more information out there on any of us in corporate hands than the Nazis ever hoped to have on anyone.

BTW, Petunia, that razor wire Texas put up has cut illegals from invading 10,000 a day down to THREE.
You mean... they went around it... Okay, Pradip, whatever you say.

There's more information out there on any of us in corporate hands than the Nazis ever hoped to have on anyone.

you didnt hurt my feelings joe.....i dont know why you said that....

you sound like the nazi guards when the jews were being loaded on the trains,,

you sound like the nazi guards when the jews were being loaded on the trains,,

Okay, guy, check your Godwin's.

1707181918818.png

First and foremost, we need to stop foolishly talking about walls, fences, and alligators in a moat. If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.

Our main problem is that they have a manpower surplus and we have a manpower shortage, hence why they come here to do jobs that Americans don't want to do. Period. Our more recent troubles are caused by economic turmoil in Central and South America that we are more than a little responsible for.

So, let's look at some sensible solutions to control the inevitable.

1) Establish a national biometric ID system based on Social Security so everyone knows who they are hiring. You can't get a job or benefits without said ID.

2) Create a Guest-worker program to fill the legitimate labor needs of companies requiring low-skill jobs Americans don't want to do. Such permits will be limited (two years, only renewable after a 1 Year return to your home country).

3) Go after the white people (and yes, it's almost exclusively white people) who hire undocumented laborers who don't have the above. Not just the sweatshop owner but the clown who hires a truckload of day laborers from the Home Depot parking lot when that DIY project turns out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look. The Rich asshole (and I always love going after the rich!) who can't be bothered to raise their own spawn, so they've hired Lupe, who is just like a member of the family they don't pay taxes on.

4) Set up a 1-800 number to report people who are hiring undocumented laborers. A few visits from La-Migra and a few fines should straighten them out.

5) Here's the big one- Adequately staff the asylum system with people who can evaluate cases quickly. It should NOT take 4 years to get an asylum hearing. Like it or not, we have laws that state that anyone is entitled to an asylum hearing if they get here and ask for it. If some of those cases are bogus (and I'm sure many of them are) we need to address that quickly.

6) Stop a foreign policy that creates refugees to start with. Most of the current batch are not coming form Mexico, they are coming from Central America or Venezuela, where our policies have caused untold economic and political misery. We need to stop punishing Venezuela because we don't like the form of government they selected 20 years ago, and we need to help the countries of Central America get control over their rampant crime problems that are driving people out.

If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.

Stopping 90%. Would be an excellent start!

Excellent idea!

3) Go after the white people (and yes, it's almost exclusively white people) who hire undocumented laborers who don't have the above.

Splendid!

Great idea.

5) Here's the big one- Adequately staff the asylum system with people who can evaluate cases quickly. It should NOT take 4 years to get an asylum hearing.

5 minutes should be plenty. And when word of that gets out, the flood turns into a trickle.

6) Stop a foreign policy that creates refugees to start with. Most of the current batch are not coming form Mexico, they are coming from Central America or Venezuela, where our policies have caused untold economic and political misery.

Meh. Corrupt shitholes are gonna be corrupt shitholes, no matter what we do.

One more.......

7) At any contact with government, collect and deport illegal aliens.

I usually don't engage you, because you are shallow, but let's try,

Stopping 90%. Would be an excellent start!

Except it won't stop them. So let's say you stop 90% today. That's still 10% that got through. The other 90% try again tomorrow. That means now 81% are waiting. Next day, that number goes down to 72%. Walls don't work.

You can dig under them, climb over them, cut through them, or bribe a border guard to let you through.

5 minutes should be plenty. And when word of that gets out, the flood turns into a trickle.
What can you determine in five minutes? "Not white enough?" There's a German family that has been here for 17 years on a bullshit asylum claim that they can't homeschool their kids. SOmeone facing rape and murder in El Salvador has a valid claim.

7) At any contact with government, collect and deport illegal aliens.
Except not what our laws say. The law says, if they claim asylum, they are entitled to a hearing.

Forum List

Back