A simple Political question for our Muslim members.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
As a Muslim do you advocate that the US Constitution be changed so that Sharia Law and Islam rule the US? I am not asking if you support violent overthrow of the Government but rather amendments to the document that eliminate those parts that forbid a Religion run the Country and forbid Sharia law?

Not sure how many Muslims we have here.
My impression is for the most part Muslims in America want to be left alone more than anything else. Sure, there are some douchebags out there. But that's always the case.

My impression is for the most part Muslims in America want to be left alone more than anything else. Sure, there are some douchebags out there. But that's always the case.

you are faaaaaaaaar too trusting :up:

i believe many mosques in America have an armory within their confines. :up:

ooops !!

i forgot to mention that i know for certain of one in Commiefornia.

please do NOT ask me how i know (trust me !!) or it's location, that info would put some people i know in danger of their life.., and we do not want that do we ??

Last edited:

you are faaaaaaaaar too trusting :up:

i believe many mosques in America have an armory within their confines. :up:

ooops !!

i forgot to mention that i know for certain of one in Commiefornia.

please do NOT ask me how i know (trust me !!) or it's location, that info would put some people i know in danger of their life.., and we do not want that do we ??

Yeah, that's reasonable proof. Some guy on a chat board knows for sure it's the case.
Get back to me when youhave something reasonable.

As a Muslim do you advocate that the US Constitution be changed so that Sharia Law and Islam rule the US? I am not asking if you support violent overthrow of the Government but rather amendments to the document that eliminate those parts that forbid a Religion run the Country and forbid Sharia law?

Sarge why dont you just ask Sunni?.....thats who this whole question is really aimed at ....

Muslims are not our friends. They do NOT have our or our countrys' best interest in mind. Their goal is to take over the world, instill Sharia Law and rule for Allah. At best they sit in their mosques and plan your demise. At worst they saw your face off as you scream in agony. Most in-between are terrorists at heart and want us converted or dead. Take a minute to educate yourself about Islam--the religion of pieces. Of body parts.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

AATower2Explode.jpg

Sarge why dont you just ask Sunni?.....thats who this whole question is really aimed at ....

Sunni man already admitted he wants Sharia law, this is for the other Muslims on the board.

Sunni man already admitted he wants Sharia law, this is for the other Muslims on the board.

who are the other ones?.....

They ALL want Sharia Law. They are COMMANDED to convert and/or kill infidels (Christians and Jews). Most contribute to mosques who plan our demise. Most admit they want Sharia and world domination. The ones who don't are liars.

The Ramadan scorecard reads:

Day 7. Dead bodies in the name of The Religion of Peace: 277. Terror attacks: 51.
In the name of Any Other Religion--0.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

It's funny how you guys believe the distortions and fabrications of the self-defense passages of the Islamic Holy Text.

Take some time and read a real English translation of the Quran and any particular passage that is being misconstrued and purposely EDITED to fool you.

Do a Google search and see if any American Muslims have called for such an Amendment.

Also, see if any elected Muslims have submitted a bill to amend the Constitution.

Get back to us with the results.

Forum List

Back