A Sad Day For John Kerry

Here is a copy of Botox Kerry's letter to the Nobel Committee.....

Dear Nobel Committee,

Thank you for nominating me for this award. I served in Vietnam and am very pleased to be nominated for a Nobel peace prize. As you know, I served in Vietnam with incredible distinction and exceptionally heroic bravery. I was happy to broker the deal with Iran even though it was very difficult, almost as difficult as serving in Vietnam. The Iranians were not aware that I once served in Vietnam. I explained to them that I served in Vietnam and was a bona-fide "war hero". Once they realized I served in Vietnam as a war hero and brave Vietnam veteran, well, we quickly found a way to make a one-sided deal that favors the Iranians! I hope this deal will bring a lasting peace, like the one Neville Chamberlain brought back to the UK in the 1930's.

By the way, did I mention that I was a war hero in Vietnam? Well, I was and can prove it! While serving in Vietnam I brought along a super 8 camera and I used it to film me serving in Vietnam in a very heroic and brave fashion.

I sincerely hope I win this award. I will not throw it away like the medals I won while serving in Vietnam.

Respectfully yours,

John F Kerry
Vietnam Vet and war hero.

Here is a copy of Botox Kerry's letter to the Nobel Committee.....

Dear Nobel Committee,

Thank you for nominating me for this award. I served in Vietnam and am very pleased to be nominated for a Nobel peace prize. As you know, I served in Vietnam with incredible distinction and exceptionally heroic bravery. I was happy to broker the deal with Iran even though it was very difficult, almost as difficult as serving in Vietnam. The Iranians were not aware that I once served in Vietnam. I explained to them that I served in Vietnam and was a bona-fide "war hero". Once they realized I served in Vietnam as a war hero and brave Vietnam veteran, well, we quickly found a way to make a one-sided deal that favors the Iranians! I hope this deal will bring a lasting peace, like the one Neville Chamberlain brought back to the UK in the 1930's.

By the way, did I mention that I was a war hero in Vietnam? Well, I was and can prove it! While serving in Vietnam I brought along a super 8 camera and I used it to film me serving in Vietnam in a very heroic and brave fashion.

I sincerely hope I win this award. I will not throw it away like the medals I won while serving in Vietnam.

Respectfully yours,

John F Kerry
Vietnam Vet and war hero.
Did he show them where he got his bad paper discharge upgraded under Carter, and then asked for his medals back, to prove it???

He thought he had it in the bag. Ya can't help but laugh.

Tunisian democracy group wins Nobel Peace Prize

Not to interrupt your stupidity, but you do realize that Nobel prizes may take a few years before being awarded.......For example, the Jasmine [Arab] Spring in Tunisia goes back to 2010-2011...

Maybe or maybe not, Kerry will receive the Nobel in later years for his work with the Iran accord.

But, do carry on........

Not to interrupt your stupidity, but you do realize that Nobel prizes may take a few years before being awarded.......For example, the Jasmine [Arab] Spring in Tunisia goes back to 2010-2011...

Maybe or maybe not, Kerry will receive the Nobel in later years for his work with the Iran accord.

But, do carry on........

Of course the botox war hero will have to be renominated for that to happen.

He's not going to win this years award. He lost.

Of course the botox war hero will have to renominated for that to happen.

He's not going to win this years award. He lost.

You DO find the weirdest of reasons to masturbate, don't you???

Do tell us Nat, how many folks were nominated for a Nobel peace prize one year, lost, then were subsequently renominated for the same thing, and later won? Any idea?

JK is delusional at best, furthermore fits well within this administration. The Nobel committee screwed up with Obama which amazes me why JK didn't get the nod.

But, do carry on........

I only care because of the comedic value of such an event.

Do tell us Nat, how many folks were nominated for a Nobel peace prize one year, lost, then were subsequently renominated for the same thing, and later won? Any idea?

I'm not sure, but I remember that Gandhi was nominated FIVE times and although he would have won the fifth time, he was assassinated.

Kerry is NO Gandhi so I really don't care if he wins or not....but you morons seem to care an awful lot....I guess its better than to talk about your dysfunctional party.

I only care because of the comedic value of such an event.

Good reason....and, I may add, I'm VERY disappointed over McCarthy pulling his name out of Speaker's position for EXACTLY the same comedic value.

I'm not sure, but I remember that Gandhi was nominated FIVE times and although he would have won the fifth time, he was assassinated.

Kerry is NO Gandhi so I really don't care if he wins or not....but you morons seem to care an awful lot....I guess its better than to talk about your dysfunctional party.

I don't belong to any party kiddo. I've been around long enough to know they are both full of baloney. So don't try to lump me into some "group". I speak and think for myself.

I don't give a wet diarrhea fart about the Nobel Peace Prize.

nobel-crackerjack.jpg

I don't give a wet diarrhea fart about the Nobel Peace Prize.

You can rest assured that NO ONE would nominate you for more than the prestigious "honor" of "moron-of-this thread" award.

Forum List

Back