Zone1 A rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The objectivity of the organization and it's report are subject to debate and questionable. Some of it's methods and results appear to be more subjective. The survey covers 165 nations/jurisdictions and the numbers you show are averages of a number of measures/gauges.
Full report here;
Methodology and Resources - page 383 onward show the "devil in the details".
Considering that New Zealand had one of the most absolutely draconian crackdowns on civil liberty using COVID as an excuse, this entire "ranking" is the stuff of mockery.

Someone did - to me. When I objected, he said I deserved it.

My “crime” was not agreeing with his leftist viewpoint. They get really nasty when you don’t submit.

FFS, practically every right winger on this board substitutes "groomer" when they clearly want to call someone a "pedo" simply for defending gay/trans rights. Calling someone a groomer is calling someone a pedophile. In fact it's worse because it suggests that someone's actually engaging in sexually abusive conduct and not just thinking or fantasizing about it.

People are nasty AF on this website and have been ever since I joined. You're just upset because now some of that nastiness is going in the opposite direction. You should know what this site's posting culture is by now, so deal with it. I don't like the nastiness, but I like the fact that mods let us give it back whenever shit is flung in our direction. They're consistent - that's all I ask for. If it's too nasty then we can always leave.

My “crime” was not agreeing with his leftist viewpoint. They get really nasty when you don’t submit.

I've gotten a few times. Usually leftist confused leftist males..... wishing they were one

giphy.gif

FFS, practically every right winger on this board substitutes "groomer" when they clearly want to call someone a "pedo" simply for defending gay/trans rights. Calling someone a groomer is calling someone a pedophile. In fact it's worse because it suggests that someone's actually engaging in sexually abusive conduct and not just thinking or fantasizing about it.

People are nasty AF on this website and have been ever since I joined. You're just upset because now some of that nastiness is going in the opposite direction. You should know what this site's posting culture is by now, so deal with it. I don't like the nastiness, but I like the fact that mods let us give it back whenever shit is flung in our direction. They're consistent - that's all I ask for. If it's too nasty then we can always leave.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I find it interesting that we have been called MAGGOTS, MAGTARDS, the c-word of course, morons in flyover country, racists, white supremacists, etc, etc., for not voting Democrat….

…..and Poster CNN is complaining about being called a “leftist.”

I find it interesting that we have been called MAGGOTS, MAGTARDS, the c-word of course, morons in flyover country, racists, white supremacists, etc, etc., for not voting Democrat….

…..and Poster CNN is complaining about being called a “leftist.”

You have to realize... leftists are weak in the backbone

I don't care if they use the cvunt thing...but watch them meltdown at groomer.... sorta like a personal hit right in the gonads

So I can't call you a groomer? Baby doll leftist?

Suddenly Gulping Gator realizes

Who says you cannot call me a groomer?

Or baby doll? Though I have to tell you I am taken, been married for 30 years so you have no chance, even if you call me baby doll.

Who says you cannot call me a groomer?

Or baby doll? Though I have to tell you I am taken, been married for 30 years so you have no chance, even if you call me baby doll.

The RULES!!! Second dumbest rule on here next to that clean start crap Are this fcking stupid, ya tired fraud

By the way...yes

Yeah...that took about a 3 second search. Are you going to say something about his use of the word to your fellow conservative ass-hat? Nope...

Hypocrite.
That fucker is best put on ignore. Contributes nothing but extreme stupidity and vulgar commentary. Of course, the OP is okay when a rightwing douche says it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back