A RINO Republican Is Attempting To Steal Election From Lifelong Conservative Patriot?? WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"About 980 votes separated Pennsylvania Republican Senate candidates Mehmet Oz and David McCormick as of Monday night, and even though their primary race will almost certainly head to a mandatory recount, the fight for every vote is already underway. And it's getting contentious. When it became clear the May 17 primary was going down to the wire, both campaigns lawyered up. On Monday night McCormick, who is trailing by less than 0.1 percentage point, filed a lawsuit to compel Pennsylvania's 67 counties to count mail-in ballots that arrived on time but don't have the required handwritten date on the outside of the envelope. A federal appellate court ruled Friday that such undated Pennsylvania ballots should be counted, regardless of state law.

The RNC and state GOP "are intervening against McCormick in his suit over undated ballots," New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman reported.
"The ballots they want to throw out were all proper, legally cast votes, submitted on time," liberal commentator Ron Filipkowski tweeted -- "the GOP wants to disenfranchise their own voters" Former GOP Senate staffer Chris Hansen tweeted, "To be clear, Dave McCormick is pursuing a legal strategy that could set a dangerous legal precedent in Pennsylvania for years to come and cost the GOP general elections, including the presidency,"

Why is McCormick trying to get mail-in ballots counted?? I distinctly remember him being against mail-in ballots with regards to the 2020 election - but now, he is resorting to Democrat tactics by trying to illegally count mail-in ballots?? Mail in ballots that as far as we know, were shipped in by Antifa, North Korea, who knows...who is McCormick working for? Why is he not being criminally investigated for election fraud?? And how are the judges that are allowing these fraudulent ballots to be counted against state law, how are they not disbarred by now? The 3rd District US Court Of Appeals are basically under the control of the Dems....why is this not a bigger story?

"About 980 votes separated Pennsylvania Republican Senate candidates Mehmet Oz and David McCormick as of Monday night, and even though their primary race will almost certainly head to a mandatory recount, the fight for every vote is already underway. And it's getting contentious. When it became clear the May 17 primary was going down to the wire, both campaigns lawyered up. On Monday night McCormick, who is trailing by less than 0.1 percentage point, filed a lawsuit to compel Pennsylvania's 67 counties to count mail-in ballots that arrived on time but don't have the required handwritten date on the outside of the envelope. A federal appellate court ruled Friday that such undated Pennsylvania ballots should be counted, regardless of state law.

The RNC and state GOP "are intervening against McCormick in his suit over undated ballots," New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman reported. "The ballots they want to throw out were all proper, legally cast votes, submitted on time," liberal commentator Ron Filipkowski tweeted -- "the GOP wants to disenfranchise their own voters" Former GOP Senate staffer Chris Hansen tweeted, "To be clear, Dave McCormick is pursuing a legal strategy that could set a dangerous legal precedent in Pennsylvania for years to come and cost the GOP general elections, including the presidency,"

Why is McCormick trying to get mail-in ballots counted?? I distinctly remember him being against mail-in ballots with regards to the 2020 election - but now, he is resorting to Democrat tactics by trying to illegally count mail-in ballots?? Mail in ballots that as far as we know, were shipped in by Antifa, North Korea, who knows...who is McCormick working for? Why is he not being criminally investigated for election fraud?? And how are the judges that are allowing these fraudulent ballots to be counted against state law, how are they not disbarred by now? The 3rd District US Court Of Appeals are basically under the control of the Dems....why is this not a bigger story?

I appreciate he’s trying to win, but the rules require the date. If they aren’t done correctly, they don’t count

I appreciate he’s trying to win, but the rules require the date. If they aren’t done correctly, they don’t count
It doesn't really matter except someone has to win, and they both want to win. I don't want anyone who sucks Trump to win, so I hope they both lose, lol, but that's another matter.

STILL, the mail in ballots had to be received by election day, so a date written on the outside of the evelope shouldn't really matter, esp because vote counters don't pay attention to dates on the actual ballots. It's fun seeing Trump candidates piss at each other, though. LOL

It doesn't really matter except someone has to win, and they both want to win. I don't want anyone who sucks Trump to win, so I hope they both lose, lol, but that's another matter.

STILL, the mail in ballots had to be received by election day, so a date written on the outside of the evelope shouldn't really matter, esp because vote counters don't pay attention to dates on the actual ballots. It's fun seeing Trump candidates piss at each other, though. LOL
maybe it shouldn’t, but currently that’s the law, it has to be there

maybe it shouldn’t, but currently that’s the law, it has to be there
A law has to have a logical reason. The Court's have ruled that votes should be counted if there's not a logical reason to not count them.

I mean I'd prefer both candidates be disqualified, but this argument is only a pissing match between two Trump suckers who both want to suck the best. LOL

A law has to have a logical reason. The Court's have ruled that votes should be counted if there's not a logical reason to not count them.

I mean I'd prefer both candidates be disqualified, but this argument is only a pissing match between two Trump suckers who both want to suck the best. LOL
Not really...it just needs to pass through the Legislature and be signed by the Gov.

If the people don't like the law, change it

Not really...it just needs to pass through the Legislature and be signed by the Gov.

If the people don't like the law, change it
Come on. We both know state legislatures don't really do the will of the people. They do the will of those with the power. Sometimes, rarely, an issue becomes so important to the voters of a maj party that pols have to actually represent voters.

Oz lives in NJ and McCormick lives in Connecticut. I wish they would stay there and stop pretending they`re Pennsylvanians. We have enough wealthy a-holes in this state and we don`t need to import any more.

Come on. We both know state legislatures don't really do the will of the people. They do the will of those with the power. Sometimes, rarely, an issue becomes so important to the voters of a maj party that pols have to actually represent voters.
my state representative does...or at least the majority that put him there. Sorry yours doesn't.

Oz lives in NJ and McCormick lives in Connecticut. I wish they would stay there and stop pretending they`re Pennsylvanians. We have enough wealthy a-holes in this state and we don`t need to import any more.
Perfect. You can go ahead and EXPORT those wealthy a-holes to Texas where they will thrive and sink your state into the shitter (see California).

:dance:

New Topics

Forum List

Back