"A RINO of the highest order...a pompous fool!"...Trump demands FOX News fire Karl Rove, rips Liz Cheney in newest blistering statement

"Karl is more than a political adviser. he is a policy wonk with a passion for knowledge and for turning ideas into action." - President George W Bush

Karl Rove isn’t Karl Rove when he doesn’t have his whiteboard - one of the best political strategists of our time next to Lee Atwater.

"Everyone is so tired of watching Karl Rove on Fox News. He has played the game for decades, but all he and his buddies want to do is take your money and run. He’s totally ineffective and does not represent the MAGA Movement in any way, shape, or form. He called me on the evening of November 3rd, Election Night, to congratulate me on my “great win.” When it was revealed the election was rigged and stolen, he flew the coop" - Trump's latest statement

Last edited:
"Everyone is so tired of watching Karl Rove on Fox News. He has played the game for decades, but all he and his buddies want to do is take your money and run. He’s totally ineffective and does not represent the MAGA Movement in any way, shape, or form. He called me on the evening of November 3rd, Election Night, to congratulate me on my “great win.” When it was revealed the election was rigged and stolen, he flew the coop" - Trump's latest statement

Some of these guys need to change gears. And they do not or are shown for what they are. They had it good but the Progs went into overdrive with Obama, the media, the entertainers and the rest involved to finally put some concern into Repub voters.

A blistering statement from the former president and more political division in the republican party. Meanwhile the current president has deteriorated so much that he can't even read a teleprompter. Is he capable of a "blistering statement" these days?

Forum List

Back