A Record number Of Americans Say They're Politically Independent

Trump will probably get the same 47% of the vote he got the last two times.
That may be enough next time. Biden is toast and the Dems are desperate about finding a replacement who will unify the party. If they split, Trump would probably win.

I wonder if the GOP realizes how big a gamble they would be taking by putting a rapist at the top of the ticket.

That could be the biggest political blunder of all time.

Oh man Dems are bleeding out.
Oh, this is perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. What a beautiful example of partisan blinders.

The GOP and the Dems both stand at 25 percent, but all you see is how things are bad for the Dems!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Oh, this is perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. What a beautiful example of partisan blinders.

The GOP and the Dems both stand at 25 percent, but all you see is how things are bad for the Dems!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
It's not my fault the Dem party is destroying itself with liberal freaks.

All the rapist has to do is keep calling women nasty and saying they must be bleeding from their wherever, and all the GOP has to do is put the pig at the top of their ticket, for us to witness the worst political blunder of all time.

The Republicans have been the most submissive spineless cucks in history, but it will be interesting to see just how much more craven they can be.

The GOP's only hopes are either the economy tanking or Biden's brain blowing up, or both. I have no doubt they pray for both every day. The more America suffers, the more gleeful they will be.

All the rapist has to do is keep calling women nasty and saying they must be bleeding from their wherever, and all the GOP has to do is put the pig at the top of their ticket, for us to witness the worst political blunder of all time.

The Republicans have been the most submissive spineless cucks in history, but it will be interesting to see just how much more craven they can be.

The GOP's only hopes are either the economy tanking or Biden's brain blowing up, or both. I have no doubt they pray for both every day. The more America suffers, the more gleeful they will be.
A recent poll has Trump up 5 points vs Biden. Fact vs your BS.

Speaking of groomers, Donald Trump once ogled a child on an escalator and said, "I'm going to be dating her in ten years."

Trumptards are the epitome of projection.

That may be enough next time. Biden is toast and the Dems are desperate about finding a replacement who will unify the party. If they split, Trump would probably win.

You have a vivid imagination... Regardless of who the Democrats run, more than 50% of the country will be behind that person because another term of Trump is too awful to comtemplate.

If you guys were smart, you'd run DeSatan, and hope he isn't a complete dud as a speaker.

Forum List

Back