"A recent Associated Press-NORC poll showed 48% of American adults in favor of providing weapons to Ukraine, down from 60% in May

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we're seeig the same dynamic playing out in europe. i have basque friends in france who are against the french arming ukraine

Looks like Putin is sending in the prisoners like in WW2 they charged the Nazi machine guns until they overheated and then sent in the top troops to win the battle.
Russia sacrifices lives to win a battle, they have a lot more.
Then again, more than 1-million Russian men left Russia to avoid the draft.
Wonder how long Putin can avoid getting killed?

NATO needs to keep Ukraine in the fight until Putin is over.

Explain. You a Putin fanboy?

The war was over in March 2022. They had a deal in Istanbul, brokered by Erdogan. NATO SENT BORIS JOHNSON TO TELL ZELENSKY NOT TO MAKE THE DEAL.

Zelensky said no deal, we have now sent over $100 billion to Ukraine.

We are destroying Ukraine to weaken Russia. How many Ukranians have died in the past 11 months.

I am against needless wars.

It has nothing to do with Putin. If fucking MICKEY MOUSE was leading Russia, I would say the same thing.

This is a war PUSHED BY NATO AND THE MIC.

we're seeig the same dynamic playing out in europe. i have basque friends in france who are against the french arming ukraine

still Stupidly High.. WAY TOO HIGH.
We Need to stay the Fuck out of it!

Explain. You a Putin fanboy?

We are throwing money and weapons away, while enriching corrupt folks in the Ukraine and likely some politicians in the US. Russia, along with China and Iran, are more than happy to continuing playing the long game and bleeding us dry. Ukraine will not win this war.

The war was over in March 2022. They had a deal in Istanbul, brokered by Erdogan. NATO SENT BORIS JOHNSON TO TELL ZELENSKY NOT TO MAKE THE DEAL.
Zelensky said no deal, we have now sent over $100 billion to Ukraine.
We are destroying Ukraine to weaken Russia. How many Ukranians have died in the past 11 months.
I am against needless wars.
It has nothing to do with Putin. If fucking MICKEY MOUSE was leading Russia, I would say the same thing.
This is a war PUSHED BY NATO AND THE MIC.
1. Got a link on that 3/2022 peace deal, such as the deal outline?
2. Yep, closer to $200b, but Russia is suffering, a million Russians left to avoid the draft. The war is NOT popular, the army needs to pull the plug on Putin.
3. Yep, a war of attrition, Putin's blunder.
4. Yep, against needless wars, Ukraine is fighting for its life against an invasion
5. Yep, an invader needs to be pushed out
6. Nope. NATO didn't start the war Putin did. Now Russia is suffering.

1. Got a link on that 3/2022 peace deal, such as the deal outline?
2. Yep, closer to $200b, but Russia is suffering, a million Russians left to avoid the draft. The war is NOT popular, the army needs to pull the plug on Putin.
3. Yep, a war of attrition, Putin's blunder.
4. Yep, against needless wars, Ukraine is fighting for its life against an invasion
5. Yep, an invader needs to be pushed out
6. Nope. NATO didn't start the war Putin did. Now Russia is suffering.

You ok with Reuters?

You are a good poster…do some homework.

We are throwing money and weapons away, while enriching corrupt folks in the Ukraine and likely some politicians in the US. Russia, along with China and Iran, are more than happy to continuing playing the long game and bleeding us dry. Ukraine will not win this war.
1. Russia started the war. The purpose of NATO is to prevent Russia from invading its neighbors.
2. Corruption in Ukraine needs to be stopped. Repubs want audits and tight controls on military aid.
3. True, Russia, China, and Iran would like to play the long game. US weapons are obviously overpriced. Blinken just warned China NOT to supply lethal aid to Russia. Russia is NOT winning in Ukraine, but as time goes on if chikin shits in NATO stop supplying weapons to Ukraine, Russia may make gains. The best way to defeat Russia is to support Ukraine...

You ok with Reuters?
You are a good poster…do some homework.
It had an optimistic tone, but was NOT agreed to. I would NOT say that "the war was over" and Erdogan had brokered a deal.

Both sides have issues that will NOT be agreed to. Crimea, Donbas, NATO membership, etc.

The war will probably go on for years.

Clear out the old inventory and re-stock with up to date and new weapons. No problem.

All the little whiney girls can stay at cheerleader camp and learn new dances n atuff; we have a volunteer force now so they won't have to do anything, other people will take care of the problems same as when mommy and daddy do for them.

Forum List

Back