A real winner and he is a democrat

"Apparently plenty of voters in Joseph D. Morrissey's Richmond-area House of Delegates conviction were OK with his conviction in the scandal involving his 17-year-old secretary, whose nude photo was found on his cellphone and allegedly shared with a friend. Morrissey has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing, saying his phone was hacked. The young woman, who denies they had sex, is now pregnant."

LOLz

It hits all the right buttons.

Amazing

Virginia lawmaker wins election amid sex scandal - Yahoo News

Has sex with a 17 year old employee is forced to resign and wins the special election anyway. Remind us again how great democrats are.

Two words:

David Vitter.

What did you say about David Vitter?
Well, let's think about that. Caught fucking a number of DC whores, then gets re-elected! Republican family values!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Good gawd, I can't believe how many "hey, look at what THAT politician did" threads are started.

Both parties have slimeballs, the partisans from both parties make a big deal when it's someone from the other party, the partisans from both parties say it's no big deal when it's someone from their party.

Is this a joke? Are partisans really expecting to be taken seriously? Is this just a big, silly game and no one told me?

Has sex with a 17 year old employee is forced to resign and wins the special election anyway. Remind us again how great democrats are.

Two words:

David Vitter.
Two words: Fuck off.
What difference does it make? How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official?
You are not my type. I didn't defend or excuse statutory rape at all. You just lied, as you usually do.

the truth is, from the article, is that he didn't run as a democrat both parties denounced him.

The true story here is that it shows how the incumbent usually always wins. That is what is so amazing about the success the TP has had, ask Cantor. (Don't ask Jake)

Two words:

David Vitter.

Well, let's think about that. Caught fucking a number of DC whores, then gets re-elected! Republican family values!

How does that equate to statutory rape of a subordinate?

Two words:

David Vitter.
What difference does it make? How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official?
You are not my type. I didn't defend or excuse statutory rape at all. You just lied, as you usually do.

Of course you excused it. Do you not understand what you write?

Two words:

David Vitter.

Were you critical of him or were you an avid supporter?

Two words:

David Vitter.

Of course you excused it. Do you not understand what you write?
No I did not. Please show where I wrote that I "excuse" anything on this subject. You are just plain old batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back