A real conservative speaks

It takes a thoroughly ignorant person who knows nothing about George Will to spout their mouth off about him.

"B-b-b-b-but Washington Post!"

Yes, Will left the party for the same reasons I did. It has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots.

Which is precisely why Trump switched from Democrat to Republican.

George Will did say he was going to vote for Biden. Not because he liked Biden, but because he felt Trump was the greater danger to our republic.

I voted for Jo Jorgenson instead.
He went Independent as the 2 parties are basically Fkd.

You mean the Pulitzer prize winning, columnist and author, who was hired and mentored by William F Buckley himself in 1972 and wrote for the conservative National Review, helped Ronald Reagan prepare for the 1980 debate against Jimmy Carter? That George Will? :auiqs.jpg:
Dude, he is part of the gold standard of conservative thought. You nut balls that call yourself conservatives today or the outliers or out right liars, depending on mood.
We really need the old Winner tag back on this board.

You mean the Pulitzer prize winning, columnist and author, who was hired and mentored by William F Buckley himself in 1972 and wrote for the conservative National Review, helped Ronald Reagan prepare for the 1980 debate against Jimmy Carter? That George Will? :auiqs.jpg:
Dude, he is part of the gold standard of conservative thought. You nut balls that call yourself conservatives today or the outliers or out right liars, depending on mood.
The dolts probably have no clue who Bill Buckley is. They speak from total ignorance.

Bill Buckley made me a conservative when I was a teenager. Our country was swamped in liberalism and worship of the Soviet Union. Reading National Review was for me like breathing pure oxygen.

I met Buckley and Reagan in 1977 at a Young Americans' for Freedom convention. One of the highlights of my life.

A funny thing. More and more, the Trump cultists remind of the long haired pinkos from those days.

He went Independent as the 2 parties are basically Fkd.
That's exactly what I did.

I held on for as long as I could. I hated the idea of surrending the party to a bunch of jackals because it would make the evil within more and more pure as those of us who couldn't take it any more left.

When Trump came along, I lost all hope the party would ever return to its conservative principles.

Yes, Will left the party for the same reasons I did. It has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots.

Which is precisely why Trump switched from Democrat to Republican.

George Will did say he was going to vote for Biden. Not because he liked Biden, but because he felt Trump was the greater danger to our republic.

I voted for Jo Jorgenson instead.
Eek, dont waste your vote like that in 2024!

Eek, dont waste your vote like that in 2024!
I just can't bring myself to vote for a Democrat, and I sure as shit wasn't going to vote for Trump.

I wasnt going to vote at all except there were some local measures to raise taxes I felt compelled to vote against.

I was going to leave the top of the ballot blank, but I didn't want some poll worker marking off Trump's name on it. That actually happened here. A poll worker was caught marking ballots for Republican candidates. She'd been doing it for several years.

You never hear a Trumpist mention that, though. Only Democrats commit voter fraud, dontcha know.

So...Jo Jorgenson got my vote. I have a bit of a libertarian streak.

Pulitzer Prize gave an award to the 1619 Project.

Pulitzer Prize makes "Fake but accurate" the gold standard for today's reporting .

And, it's not 1972 or the 1980's.

You obviously have no clue what true Conservatism is or how things have changed politically over the last 40 something years in this Country.

You think some Leftist towing the Marxist Party Line on MSNBC is a Conservative then you truly don't have a clue.

But, then again you Leftist were never known for being informed.

I just can't bring myself to vote for a Democrat, and I sure as shit wasn't going to vote for Trump.

I wasnt going to vote at all except there were some local measures to raise taxes I felt compelled to vote against.

I was going to leave the top of the ballot blank, but I didn't want some poll worker marking off Trump's name on it. That actually happened here. A poll worker was caught marking ballots for Republican candidates. She'd been doing it for several years.

You never hear a Trumpist mention that, though. Only Democrats commit voter fraud, dontcha know.

So...Jo Jorgenson got my vote. I have a bit of a libertarian streak.
I get all of that. Unfortunately, all of that can be tossed right in the garbage can in a situation with only two possible results, where neither of them is JoJo. The net result of your decision was that you cast a net vote for the one of the two major candidates you least prefer. It's just the mathematical reality of it.

Pulitzer Prize gave an award to the 1619 Project.

Pulitzer Prize makes "Fake but accurate" the gold standard for today's reporting .

And, it's not 1972 or the 1980's.

You obviously have no clue what true Conservatism is or how things have changed politically over the last 40 something years in this Country.

You think some Leftist towing the Marxist Party Line on MSNBC is a Conservative then you truly don't have a clue.

But, then again you Leftist were never known for being informed.
Dolt! :auiqs.jpg:

If the lefties on this board like George Will it can only be because he's a Never Trumper and part of the deep state.

Trump is the best thing to happen to the Republican party and the country.

If the lefties on this board like George Will it can only be because he's a Never Trumper and part of the deep state.

Trump is the best thing to happen to the Republican party and the country.
George Will has been a grumpy old man for 40 years haha. Old school conservative: The only solutions offered are pointing at people and telling them to do better.

The Washington Post, NBC, and MSNBC do not allow real Conservatives to do commentary on their outlets.

The only reason George Will gets to is because he tows the Marxist Party Line.

I would not expect some Dumbass Leftist like yourself to understand that.

But it is glaring obvious to the rest of the normal thinking Americans in this Country.
You know fuck-all about George Will.

And just because you repeat a lie does not magically make it true, dipshit.

Forum List

Back