A Real Conservative Speaks

Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility.
Conservatives need to understand that ‘small government’ is far much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

Real conservatives who advocate for small government would also oppose abortion ‘bans,’ oppose bans on same-sex marriage, oppose voter ID laws, oppose laws that discriminate against transgender Americans, oppose book bans, oppose drag show bans, and oppose Federal courts invalidating state firearm regulatory measures.

As we can see there are no ‘real’ or ‘true’ conservatives.

Conservatives vs. Conservatives. Notice: Zero mention of Progressives, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Greens, Left, Right, or what-have-you. But, boy howdy, are some here desperate to deflect from any meaningful examination of their own.

Conservatives need to understand that ‘small government’ is far much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

Real conservatives who advocate for small government would also oppose abortion ‘bans,’ oppose bans on same-sex marriage, oppose voter ID laws, oppose laws that discriminate against transgender Americans, oppose book bans, oppose drag show bans, and oppose Federal courts invalidating state firearm regulatory measures.

I realize you are just an algorithm, but there has never been a conservative that supports showing little boys how to give blowjobs, mind fucking children to convince them to be trannies, or support men dressed up as women twerking each other in front of kids.

That is simply some of the agenda you have been programmed to advance by the world Economic Forum to help them bring about the great reset.

We were the beacon, if you will, of democracy around the world. No longer, I think, will that be the case."

The honorable Luttig poses a good point here....~S~
Cant's tell by the millions that have crossed our border since Tater was installed.....Got a answer for that?

Indeed it seems that the losers in dem-style "democracy" are the sane.

Exactly. These guys who call themselves conservatives aren't. The term has been hijacked and that's why people have left the Republican Party.

Define Extremism.

Because I consider you and your ideology to be not only extremism but radicalized extremism.
There is nothing radical or extreme about the belief in TRUE EQUALITY FOR EVERYONE.

Now discuss the topic.

A leftist douche, and an ignorant dummy, telling “real conservatives” what they ought to believe. I love it! 🤣

Many conservatives, real ones, are not racists. I have friends and people who have helped me in life who are conservatives.I may disagree with their politics because I believe there is a place for responsible government, but that does not change their fundamental goodness as people. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fakes who have hijacked the term are about white power and cutting anything they perceive gives nonwhites equal opportunity. That is not conservatism; it is racism.

America must 'come to its senses': Conservative judge unveils new group to fight Trumpism​

Former federal judge Michael Luttig, considered to be one of the intellectual founders of the modern conservative legal movement, has unveiled a new organization he co-founded with fellow conservative lawyers George Conway and Barbara Comstock, the Society for the Rule of Law Institute, which is intended to be a counterbalance to the Federalist Society's embrace of former President Donald Trump and what he sees as its abandonment of democratic ideals.
Speaking to MSNBC's Alicia Menendez on Tuesday, Luttig outlined the political and legal environment in which he believes this organization is needed.

"Talk to me about the damage that you believe has been done to the judicial system and to the legal profession," said Menendez.

"Well, as I said to Nicolle [Wallace] the other day when I was on the show, the Republicans, led by the former president, instigated a war on American democracy on January 6th, 2021, and now, today, three years later, we know that they are determined to prosecute that war to its catastrophic end," said Luttig.

Political beliefs are on a spectrum but on American forums, heavens, it's very much binary.

A left winger presumes to define the term conservative based on his/her bigotry. No surprise here.
Nah, Judge Luttig defined what a consservative is.

Conservatism is just Progressivism going the speed limit. Why should anyone take conservatives seriously?

Republicanism is just Progressivism going the speed limit. That's why I couldn't vote for McCain, he was simply Obama light. People like IM2 just need a boogeyman to blame his failings on. Rump isn't the answer, there isn't an answer. We live in a uniparty system, any differences are faked to create a controlled opposition.

Forum List

Back