A Rare Credit to the USMB Republicans, Conservatives and Other Assorted Rightwingers

MarcATL Are you pleasantly surprised by the thousands of innocent Americans TRAPPED AND AT THE MERCY OF THE TALIBAN? Are you pleasantly surprised at the 150 attack helicopters and the billions of dollars worth of advanced weaponry we handed to the Taliban? Are you pleasantly surprised at the hundreds of thousands of Afghans headed to the United States instead of a Middle Eastern country?

All you have is a deflection? Aren't we supposedly talking about the disaster that is unfolding right now?

It's all related.

Are you ready to have an honest discussion or what?

I guess you're not honest enough to admit it, Marc. I expected more from you, but......
All you have is partisan blaming and finger pointing.

Mistakes were made, but Sleepy Joe has been the only President w/the balls to get us out of this Republican boondogle. He's getting the credit for making the right call.

Mistakes were made, but Sleepy Joe has been the only President w/the balls to get us out of this Republican boondogle. He's getting the credit for making the right call.
He's getting credit alright, just not the credit that you're giving him.
Trump had a plan for an orderly exit, one where the civilians got out before the troops.
Your 'idol' didn't listen to his own people and look what's going on now.

It does sound like you are willing to sacrifice the lives of Americans and friendlies for what exactly?
Having a democrat get us out? You're not looking too intelligent on this one with your wingnut bias, Marc.

He's getting credit alright, just not the credit that you're giving him.
Trump had a plan for an orderly exit, one where the civilians got out before the troops.
Your 'idol' didn't listen to his own people and look what's going on now.

It does sound like you are willing to sacrifice the lives of Americans and friendlies for what exactly?
Having a democrat get us out? You're not looking too intelligent on this one with your wingnut bias, Marc.
Can you show me Trumps plan that says that?

I have to give credit where it's due.

I'm shocked, but proud to see so many rightwingers of USMB agreeing w/Biden's move.
Thank you. Progressives are right on many issues. Racism is bad. Guns have been used in 572,000 deaths in USA 1999-2016. Welfare helps people who need help.

Progressive Censorship, Cancel-Culture, and support of Presumption of Guilt is a deal-breaker.

Without a doubt, I don't want to have troops there any more. I'm all for withdrawing.

I'm just for leaving properly is all. Making sure the Taliban doesn't get what it wants,
Well we could STAY...but that kinda negates the whole "leaving" thing huh?

I think Biden thought the Afghan military could fight longer than two weeks
If he did, then he’s a damned fool….There are internal documents starting to leak out that he was told that wasn’t going to be the case…

You know what I think? I think this was a political play…He wanted a political victory on 9/11 to distract from the border dumpster fire, and his sagging Covid numbers before campaigning in the midterms…

And God help you Democrats should one hostage be taken, or one life be lost due to this debacle.

"The fallout is messy but can be resolved"? You gotta be kidding. Is that it? Ain't it the same excuse Truman used for Korea and JFK used for the Bay of Pigs and LBJ used for Vietnam and Bill Clinton used for his little war in Yugoslavia? The dirty little secret is that democrats hope sleepy Joe might survive this crisis by calling in sick as long as the mainstream media continues to be the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

MarcATL Are you pleasantly surprised by the thousands of innocent Americans TRAPPED AND AT THE MERCY OF THE TALIBAN?
He's a liberal who doesn't understand that sometimes military force is required. It's clear the Biden decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan was a mistake. If anything, the number of troops should have been increased. Now it's obvious we should be staying in Afghanistan for a lot longer.

Can you show me Trumps plan that says that?
Trump was eviscerated for everything he did. I remember the old time fraud reporters on election night in 2016 crying that World War three was going to happen and the sons of military people were going to die in conventional wars. All of these frauds. Most would die if the Deplorables ever stopped producing the goods for them.

I have to give credit where it's due.

I'm shocked, but proud to see so many rightwingers of USMB agreeing w/Biden's move.

Yes, the fallout is messy, but that can be resolved.

I've observed many, if not most of you, basically agreeing w/the end to this 20-year nonsensical war.

Some of you are trying to object, but I can tell from your words it's just reflexive and bunk.

Others of you are outright rejecting the warmongering.

And this is why I'm pleasantly surprised.

Let's see what else we can find agreement on.

Anyway, kudos to all USMB righties on this issue.

I tip my hat to you.
Please shut the hell up you sanctimonious asshole. We all agree with the exit but disagree with the execution.

When are the snowflakes going to admit Obama invading Syria was a mistake, dragging the US into another pointless war, and that there was less of a reason to start that war than there was the Iraq war?

Forum List

Back