A “Rampant Rise” of Necrophilia in Muslim Countries

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Granted, society is a spectrum when it comes to gross behavior. I suspect that the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia and his Royal ilk do not rape corpses. They have plenty of attractive live girls to rape. Like with most Muslim grossness, necrophilia is most likely practiced by the lower rungs of society. And it may not be a lusting for rotting human flesh as much as it is a necessity. These are people who sleep on dirt floors and do not bathe. Most people don’t want to touch each other because they are so gross. This is the exact reason that Saddam Hussein created the Ba’ath (“Bath”) party. But I digress.

In the poorest of Muslim villages rape is part of courtship. But even among such savages there are some men who have not completely succumbed to the teachings of Muhammad. These are moral men who believe that rape is wrong. But they know they are too gross to score any decent cooch. So they have sex with corpses because they cannot run away.

We should not judge Muslims too harshly for their customs even though they are gross and alien to us. Their sexual customs and practices are there’s. Muslims are just as grossed out by the idea we have we live side by side with Jews and gays. So let’s not be judgmental.

Granted, society is a spectrum when it comes to gross behavior. I suspect that the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia and his Royal ilk do not rape corpses. They have plenty of attractive live girls to rape. Like with most Muslim grossness, necrophilia is most likely practiced by the lower rungs of society. And it may not be a lusting for rotting human flesh as much as it is a necessity. These are people who sleep on dirt floors and do not bathe. Most people don’t want to touch each other because they are so gross. This is the exact reason that Saddam Hussein created the Ba’ath (“Bath”) party. But I digress.

In the poorest of Muslim villages rape is part of courtship. But even among such savages there are some men who have not completely succumbed to the teachings of Muhammad. These are moral men who believe that rape is wrong. But they know they are too gross to score any decent cooch. So they have sex with corpses because they cannot run away.

We should not judge Muslims too harshly for their customs even though they are gross and alien to us. Their sexual customs and practices are there’s. Muslims are just as grossed out by the idea we have we live side by side with Jews and gays. So let’s not be judgmental.

Don't those guys know how to jerk off? Sheez!

American Thinker is the worst sort of trash and they have never set foot in Saudi Arabia. Are you normally so stupid?

What? After a long frustrated day in the desert, they figure, it's time for a cold one?:icon_rolleyes:

You are just mad that they exposed you as a dead dick sucker. Prove the story horse shit if you don’t like it, Muhammad.
It's up to Y0U to verify your sources, Lord Short Dick. Using Questionable Sources only proves you a liar. So does your user name.

I've never known a guy with who really has a "long rod" to have to announce it to the world, but word did get around. The only guys talking about the size of their "rods" are the ones with the "tiny hands".

It's up to Y0U to verify your sources, Lord Short Dick. Using Questionable Sources only proves you a liar. So does your user name.

I've never known a guy with who really has a "long rod" to have to announce it to the world, but word did get around. The only guys talking about the size of their "rods" are the ones with the "tiny hands".
Better a thick one than a long one. More pleasure for him and her. :)

I provided you a link, you lazy twat.

American Thinker is trash.

Forum List

Back