A Question That Must Be Asked: Did Hermain Cain Ever Benefit From Affirmative Action?

I agree that Affirmative Action needs to go on the shelf. We fought and won the war to 'free the slaves'. We fought and won the war to end segregation. We fought and won the war to break down the last big barriers to full integration.

Now we need to stop fighting the war and start encouraging everybody to take advantage of the victories. Otherwise the question "Did he or she get her job on merit or because of affirmative action' will be hanging like a big ominous cloud over the heads of all those who could otherwise benefit from the victories.

I wear my racism with pride and have never hid behind anyone here. I'm not his equal because i didn't let the fact that Sarah Palin had sex with a black guy drive me off the deep end.

and that is yet another reason you are jealous of black men who are more successful than you... one got to nail Palin.

Nah, I like black women with bubble butts, not flat assed white women.
I like beautiful white women not fat sloppy foul mouthed std spreading black ghetto sows !!!...............FACT...........over 50% of black women between the ages of 14 to 22 have contracted an STD !!...the study was conducted by the CDC!!:eusa_hand:

I am offended by USAR's avatar and his opening post.

But there is a valid question in there and the answer is what if he did benefit from Affirmative Action? Desegregation was still going on at the time Cain graduated HS (1963) and entered college the same year. He went directly from college to his job with the Navy and no, affirmative action would not have been a factor in that job. It is possible affirmative action played a part with his first purely civilian job with Coca Cola but he apparently accomplished himself there and certainly earned every post he received after that on merit.

Cain has had his disappointments--he would be a really dangerous man if he had not had disappointments--and his successes are impressive. Nobody accomplishes what he has accomplished without having the skills, intelligence, and chutzpah necessary to accomplish it.

A guy like USAR "asks" such "questions" only to denigrate the accomplishments of any black man or black woman.

The original idea supporting Affirmative Action was simple and fair minded: to make adjustments to the circumstances of black people to offset the present day effects of past discrimination. It was remedial in nature. And it must, as a logical necessity, be implemented for only a limited period of time.

So, yeah. If Cain did get some benefit out of it, back in those days, I'm fine with that.

The question still need not be asked at all, however, since clearly the sole agenda of a guy like USAR is to use the label of AA in order to cast aspersions on the accomplishments of any and all black people in this country.

Yep, he's no different from the typical tea party poster on this board, check out the race/relation thread.

Wrong. His avatar is offensive.

and that is yet another reason you are jealous of black men who are more successful than you... one got to nail Palin.

Nah, I like black women with bubble butts, not flat assed white women.
I like beautiful white women not fat sloppy foul mouthed std spreading black ghetto sows !!!...............FACT...........over 50% of black women between the ages of 14 to 22 have contracted an STD !!...the study was conducted by the CDC!!:eusa_hand:

Me too. Me too. Also your right about the cdc study.

"White women are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by a black husband than a white husband".

Last edited:
Yep, he's no different from the typical tea party poster on this board, check out the race/relation thread.

Bullcrap. He's quite a bit different than Tea Party members or tea party USMB members.

The CLAIM is often made by dishonest liberals (like the New York Slimes) that there is a heavy element of racism in the Tea Party. But it just aint so.

There are, undoubtedly, some Tea Party members who suffer from that mental aberration. But that is far from evidence that justifies the broad brush used by dishonest schmucks like you and your fellow lying propagandists.

Unless USAR behaves in person much differently than he does here at USMB, he would not be welcome at any Tea Party group or rally that I know of. Hermain Cain, however, has the full backing and approval of the Tea Party and that right now is most of the strength in the polling numbers we see.

Amen sister.

A guy like USAR "asks" such "questions" only to denigrate the accomplishments of any black man or black woman.

The original idea supporting Affirmative Action was simple and fair minded: to make adjustments to the circumstances of black people to offset the present day effects of past discrimination. It was remedial in nature. And it must, as a logical necessity, be implemented for only a limited period of time.

So, yeah. If Cain did get some benefit out of it, back in those days, I'm fine with that.

The question still need not be asked at all, however, since clearly the sole agenda of a guy like USAR is to use the label of AA in order to cast aspersions on the accomplishments of any and all black people in this country.

Was the movie Planet Of The Apes offensive to negros? No. There is nothing wrong with the avatar. We must focus on the topic at hand which is did Herman Cain benefit from affirmative action ever and if he did, he should resign his candidacy. He is not qualified. Even him being on the Federal Reserve Board should be a red flag right there. He would never audit it because of the jewish influence over him.

Last edited:

Was the movie Planet Of The Apes offensive to negros? No. There is nothing wrong with the avatar. We must focus on the topic at hand which is did Herman Cain benefit from affirmative action ever and if he did, he should resign his candidacy. He is not qualified. Even him being on the Federal Reserve Board should be a red flag right there. He would never audit it because of the jewish influence over him.

:lol:

I don't like the fact that he was on the fed...The fed has utterly sucked this nation dry of its wealth. It's the marxist left overall that does it as they make a larger number of the population.

The fed are full of globalist traitors.

Last edited:
As for the "A Question That Must Be Asked," it is worthwhile to note the present avatar of USAR.

So, no. That "question" not only need not be asked, it is kind of fucking stupid.

It's pretty ridiculous, and mildly racist.

I don't know if you CAN be a minority in this country and not be affected by affirmative action, simply because you have no control over other people's racial attitudes. Do I think he ever sought out and deliberately TRIED to benefit from it? Doubtful. And since he accomplished a great deal in his life, I think we can safely say he is in no way DEPENDENT on it, as Obama was and is.

The idea of Herman Cain stooping to "outblack" someone is just ludicrous.

Did Sarah Palin benefit from being a woman? Did George Bush, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush benefit from their fathers influence?

As for the "A Question That Must Be Asked," it is worthwhile to note the present avatar of USAR.

So, no. That "question" not only need not be asked, it is kind of fucking stupid.

It's pretty ridiculous, and mildly racist.

I don't know if you CAN be a minority in this country and not be affected by affirmative action, simply because you have no control over other people's racial attitudes. Do I think he ever sought out and deliberately TRIED to benefit from it? Doubtful. And since he accomplished a great deal in his life, I think we can safely say he is in no way DEPENDENT on it, as Obama was and is.

The idea of Herman Cain stooping to "outblack" someone is just ludicrous.

Is it "insensitive"? I guess CEO is more noteworthy than POTUS?

Did Sarah Palin benefit from being a woman? Did George Bush, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush benefit from their fathers influence?

Quite possibly.:lol:

your avatar is racist, you prick.

It's funny you people fight for freedom of speech-- unless it's something you DON'T like, then your ready to join hand and hand with the left. The first was created for things like this.:eusa_whistle:

No, it wasn't. "Freedom of speech" means "saying what you want without fear of government suppression". It doesn't mean "saying whatever you want without being excoriated by private citizens for being a dick". Other people have the SAME freedom to object to what you say as you do to say it.

I agree that Affirmative Action needs to go on the shelf. We fought and won the war to 'free the slaves'. We fought and won the war to end segregation. We fought and won the war to break down the last big barriers to full integration.

Now we need to stop fighting the war and start encouraging everybody to take advantage of the victories. Otherwise the question "Did he or she get her job on merit or because of affirmative action' will be hanging like a big ominous cloud over the heads of all those who could otherwise benefit from the victories.

It's long past time for people to stop giving a rat's ass about race and ethnicity, anyway.

But there is a valid question in there and the answer is what if he did benefit from Affirmative Action? Desegregation was still going on at the time Cain graduated HS (1963) and entered college the same year. He went directly from college to his job with the Navy and no, affirmative action would not have been a factor in that job. It is possible affirmative action played a part with his first purely civilian job with Coca Cola but he apparently accomplished himself there and certainly earned every post he received after that on merit.

Cain has had his disappointments--he would be a really dangerous man if he had not had disappointments--and his successes are impressive. Nobody accomplishes what he has accomplished without having the skills, intelligence, and chutzpah necessary to accomplish it.

there is no "valid" question there.

almost everyone has a lift up somewhere along the line... whether it's because someone likes you and gives you an opportunity or because a university had to accept a certain number of people from a particular geographic region or of a particular race.

the only thing that would make it valid to question as to whether cain benefitted from affirmative action is his abject hatred of it. because then it makes him a hypocrite.

but the o/p didn't post this thread to raise any valid questions. he's just a loser racist.

Last edited:

there is no "valid" question there except for racists.

almost everyone has a lift up somewhere along the line... whether it's because someone likes you and gives you an opportunity or because a university had to accept a certain number of people from a particular geographic region or of a particular race.

There's nothing wrong with a person being hired on their merits as they relate to a job. It's wrong to hire a person based on quota over a person who is qualified but doesn't fall within the confines of the quota.

There's nothing wrong with a person being hired on their merits as they relate to a job. It's wrong to hire a person based on quota over a person who is qualified but doesn't fall within the confines of the quota.

what if they're equally qualified? I don't know the answer, btw. I have very mixed feelings on this subject.

Last edited:

what if they're equally qualified? I don't know the answer, btw. I have very mixed feelings on this subject.

That's a tough one, jillian. I don't know what to tell you.

The lefts end game is for one mix race to make up humanity with equal everything...Under one world government. You can bet your bottom dollar they're going to fight for it hard. That's there goal. That is what they wish to be the new world order.

All of the globalist left's energy and afford is in this direction. Ask yourself when your great, great grand child(won't look like you) is living under this world government and this government becomes like the darkers times of the USSR or Mao's China-- where the fuck is he going to run to for freedom? This is why, I fight the left. I fight them as they wish to destroy borders and fall back to failed economic idea's that try to make everything equal, but it has been shown over and over again to fall straight on its face every time it is tried. This is why I'm part of the right and vote republican. To fight this...

I've listen to these people at there rallies and they many of them wish for this. Very strongly. People within Obama's admin like Chu, Van Jones are so far to the left and have such extremist views as I said above...Chu wishes to remove us completely off of coal, oil, ect and Van jones and people like him wish to cut humanities population to below billion. There is a reason why Reagan, George HW Bush, Clinton, George W Bush, Obama all work to flood our nation with the third world...They have the same goal. The president of the EU more or less said that organizations like the EU is the future...You can find such bodies in south America, Africa and being planned in central America, Central Asia, Middle east, Eastern Asia, ect.

This is the international left doing this. One race under one government speaking the same tongue is there goal. Every conservative that sides with the left is helping them...

Last edited:

That's a tough one, jillian. I don't know what to tell you.

and therein lies the problem. there are a limited number of opportunities. i understand the problem that affirmative action was supposed to solve. it was supposed to make certain that qualified individuals didn't get denied opportunity based on institutional racism.

everyone makes the assumption that the person benefitting from Affirmative Action isn't qualified or isn't as qualified. but that isn't necessarily the case. and even if it is in some instances, there are many advantages that people get in their lives. Sometimes it's because our family knows someone. Sometimes it's because we went to school with "the right people"; sometimes it's because the law says that a certain number of people of a certain type get something.

again, i don't know. i don't think i've ever suffered from a lack of opportunity. would i have been able to go to harvard if my skin were a bunch of shades darker? maybe. but i've also benefitted form knowing people. :dunno:

my dad always says that even if someone gets you a job; you still have to be the one to keep it. i assume that's true of anyone who benefits from affirmative action, too.

Cain seems like one of the few blacks thats sees Affirmative Action as embarassing

Forum List

Back