A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Yup, your right, Remember folks GO READ EOTS site and when you find a quote, LOOK UP ALL the Statement. You will be surprised.

The one I really liked was the guy that disagreed on a minor procedural process and Eots has him listed as debunking the report. Of course he only shows you his tiny bit of a quote on the procedural point, one has to read the entire statement to realize the guy AGREES with the actual findings.
thats what they have to do
no person with an actively fuinctioning brain actually believes their bullshit

The collapse of the World Trade Center towers were mostly due to a ridiculous design that should never have been approved by the City of New York. ($$$)

Several ethical engineering firms refused to build these. Finally a completely unethical sleazy firm actually agreed to build them.

These enormous buildings had NO CENTRAL SUPPORTS! My shitty little raised ranch has 8central supports.

From the beginning of civilization no one has LIKED central supports in any structure, but the laws of physics demand them.

Idiotic business people, that had no knowledge of construction engineering, had the final say in the design of these buildings and demanded a design that defied the laws of physics.

The same was true of the Titanic, where business people overroad the judgement of the engineering and marine professionals.

I knew a young low level construction engineer that worked on these buildings back in the early 1970s. At the time they were being built he said that they were unsafe and that the design was fundamentally flawed.

These building were built like a child's snap together toy!

The collapse of the World Trade Center towers were mostly due to a ridiculous design that should never have been approved by the City of New York. ($$$)

Several ethical engineering firms refused to build these. Finally a completely unethical sleazy firm actually agreed to build them.

These enormous buildings had NO CENTRAL SUPPORTS! My shitty little raised ranch has 8central supports.

From the beginning of civilization no one has LIKED central supports in any structure, but the laws of physics demand them.

Idiotic business people, that had no knowledge of construction engineering, had the final say in the design of these buildings and demanded a design that defied the laws of physics.

The same was true of the Titanic, where business people overroad the judgement of the engineering and marine professionals.

I knew a young low level construction engineer that worked on these buildings back in the early 1970s. At the time they were being built he said that they were unsafe and that the design was fundamentally flawed.

Right--airplanes had nothing to do with it

Wait? Weren't you just claiming that the Government blew them up? Which is it?

Yup, your right, Remember folks GO READ EOTS site and when you find a quote, LOOK UP ALL the Statement. You will be surprised.

The one I really liked was the guy that disagreed on a minor procedural process and Eots has him listed as debunking the report. Of course he only shows you his tiny bit of a quote on the procedural point, one has to read the entire statement to realize the guy AGREES with the actual findings.

why is it so hard for to simple post your example of this accusation ?

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aerontautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

wow that's so confusing ..he doesn't really think there is a cover up and the truth has not been told..if you read carefully like rgs you will see he is really saying the truth has been told and there is no cover up...folks

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program.
As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.] We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Website: MySpace.com - Guy - 50 - Male - Las Vegas, Isle Of Man - www.myspace.com/supereagle69

Again I must apologize for by misrepresentation of the facts clearly on further examination of the statement he is saying building 7 fell due to fire and ALL-CIA-DUH DID IT...FOLKS

I JUST POSTED THE PROOF..are you really so uninformed as to believe that the Internet is such that you can quote provide links create video interviews..that are completely false on such highly sensitive subjects and attribute the to such high profile individuals and not face legal action ? or have your site shut down ? sure I can have a site that claims the moon is made of cheese if I want..but I CANT...quote top level military and government officials..and claim these as their opinions and especially on a site that has grown and remained up for over 5 years !!..you need to accept this are in fact their opinions and move on from there if you disagree

Last edited:
I JUST POSTED THE PROOF..are you really so uninformed as to believe that the Internet is such that you can quote provide links create video interviews..that are completely false on such highly sensitive subjects and attribute the to such high profile individuals and not face legal action ? or have your site shut down ? sure I can have a site that claims the moon is made of cheese if I want..but I CANT...quote top level military and government officials..and claim these as their opinions and especially on a site that has grown and remained up for over 5 years !!..you need to accept this are in fact their opinions and move on from there if you disagree
um, where did you post this proof
you copy & pasting stuff from troofer sites is NOT proof

in your ignorance you deem any sight that provides the evidence as a troofer sight and you completely avoided the question...do you really believe these statements are not real and that one can quote high level government and military personal without repercussion ?

until you provide something with actual proof, yes, i believe them to either be complete fabrications or a twist on what he actually said

until you provide something with actual proof, yes, i believe them to either be complete fabrications or a twist on what he actually said

translation..yes i am so ignorant as to believe it is possible the have a site up for five years that quotes top level government officials ..creates false video interviews on highly sensitive and with potential career ruining statements without repercussion or legal action

translation..yes i am so ignorant as to believe it is possible the have a site up for five years that quotes top level government officials ..creates false video interviews on highly sensitive and with potential career ruining statements without repercussion or legal action
its not being ignorant you moron
alex jones has just such a site
several of them in fact

and you are more of a moron that i have previously thought possible if you think that

its not being ignorant you moron
alex jones has just such a site
several of them in fact

and you are more of a moron that i have previously thought possible if you think that

Alex's site offers editorial opinion and factual reporting..he has never lost a court case..he features many highly respected guest and makes it very clear what is his opinion and what are the factual statements of others
editorial opinion and creating false statements and also interviews of high profile individuals is not the same..not even close..all you have proved here is you don't know the difference between editorial opinion and factual reporting

Alex's site offers editorial opinion and factual reporting..he has never lost a court case..he features many highly respected guest and makes it very clear what is his opinion and what are the factual statements of others
editorial opinion and creating false statements and also interviews of high profile individuals is not the same..not even close..all you have proved here is you don't know the difference between editorial opinion and factual reporting
yeah, keep believing that

i'm sure it helps you sleep

recent guest on alex jones show:

jesse ventura
pat bucanan
ed asner
ron paul
ted nugent
david ray griffin
allan watt
Dave Mustaine
Cynthia McKinney