A question for the Christian right

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
What would be Barack Obama's chances of getting elected, if he had featured 5 of his children from 3 different wives in the Democratic convention on 2008? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Republican politics would seem to be an exercise in the art of selective perception

If he was straight, he might have 5 different kids but the two he has are suspect. :gay:

Deflection! Loud and proud!

Or was it moot because they are neither Christian nor right? I will concede that point.

I don't know about you Witchit but I have one hell of a past. :) And Im a conservative politically now. I have no problem with the man up there who's children clearly love him. And serious kudos to Ivana and Marla for being so cool thru all of this.

I think the worst said about Melania by Ivana was that her accent would hurt her. Oh and have you seen Ivanas? OMG! You go girl!

What would be Barack Obama's chances of getting elected, if he had featured 5 of his children from 3 different wives in the Democratic convention on 2008? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Republican politics would seem to be an exercise in the art of selective perception
This belongs in the flame zone, and I highly doubt it would hurt his chances.

Damn, I'm good.
No, you're not. The question was moot.
Of course the question is moot.

Moot mean hypothetical or academic.

I have already said before that Trump acts like a woman in a man's body.

He even gesticulates like a woman -- always waving that fat finger of his in the air.

Now it would also appear that Trump is very much like a ghetto black woman with all kinds of kids from all kinds of consorts.

:D

Damn, I'm good.

He even gesticulates like a woman -- always waving that fat finger of his in the air.

Now it would also appear that Trump is very much like a ghetto black woman with all kinds of kids from all kinds of consorts.

That sounds pretty racist.

I don't know about you Witchit but I have one hell of a past. :) And Im a conservative politically now. I have no problem with the man up there who's children clearly love him. And serious kudos to Ivana and Marla for being so cool thru all of this.

I think the worst said about Melania by Ivana was that her accent would hurt her. Oh and have you seen Ivanas? OMG! You go girl!
I don't have as many different kids from as many different consorts as Trump however.

Only one or two here and there.

Deflection! Loud and proud!

Or was it moot because they are neither Christian nor right? I will concede that point.

You don\t understand Christianity at all. Faith is one thing.

Religion is a whole different ball game. Strangely I learned this in a history class. I was in the middle of preparing for my confirmation (Anglican) when I discovered that the dude who set up my religion aka Henry of the Many set it up so he wouldnt sp that key isnt working tonight for me apologies but Henry didnt want to behead another wife.

So he started the Anglican religion. Ild Henry broke from Rome so he could divorce rather than whack a wife.

So you see faith is different than religion.

:lol:

I don't have as many different kids from as many different consorts as Trump however.

Only one or two here and there.

Consorts? Oh bite me.

:)

Last edited:
Damn, I'm good.

Um, hello?! I don't think he can hold a candle to this bitch.

ChZF6ZBWkAEhhgT.jpg:large

It's a straw man argument since it can never happen. BTW - what if is for children.

Dude... Isn't ALL politics just an exercise in selective perception? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Forum List

Back