A Question For The Candidates

Do you agree that the government we had was overhrown in 1913?

• Total voters

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
Recently, I wrote and published a book entitled, “100 Years of Deception”. In this book I clearly demonstrate and establish that the government we had was overthrown concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 by the incipient New World Order. Since this unfortunate revelation is true, isn’t it a fair question to ask our present crop of presidential wannabes if they agree that our government was overthrown? If they answer no to this question, then a very good follow up question would be to ask them why they disagree. Of course, if they say yes to this question, then the obvious follow up question would be to ask them what do they intend to do about it.

Can anyone out there figure out how we can get a media professional or a debate moderator to ask the candidates the above questions? It sure would make this election campaign more interesting if someone did.

If you wish to find out about how and why our government was overthrown, go to:

OutskirtsPress

Between 1900 to 1920 was a great time that made us into a world super power! A leader....

No way was our government overthrown!

If by "super power" and "leader" you really mean "evil empire" then I will agree with you. What is "super" about a nation that uses its vast wealth, resources, and military to needlessly bring destruction, death, and mayhem to the rest of the world instead of peace?

Obviously you have not read my book. If you did, you would not be able to make the statement you posted and instead, would be hanging your head in shame at my side.

Matthew: By the way, I find it intriguing that you work for NASA. When I was a Navy Fighter Pilot I qualified for Astronaut training. However, after much soul searching, I resigned my commission and returned to civilian life.

If your question is about the Federal Reserve Act, why not say so?

Okay, I will!

Do you agree that passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 was part of a plan, by a group of people who presently call themselves the New World Order, to overthrow our government? If not, then how do you reconcile the fact that the government we had prior to 1913 is repugnant to an organization being superior to it and in contrast, the government we have today is a lapdog to a group of international criminals? To put this another way, the government we used to have was a bottom up government where the ultimate power resided with the people. The government we have today is a government from the top down where power resides with an oligarchy of morally bankrupt dictators.

Does this satisfy your requirements?

If your question is about the Federal Reserve Act, why not say so?

Okay, I will!

Do you agree that passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 was part of a plan, by a group of people who presently call themselves the New World Order, to overthrow our government? If not, then how do you reconcile the fact that the government we had prior to 1913 is repugnant to an organization being superior to it and in contrast, the government we have today is a lapdog to a group of international criminals? To put this another way, the government we used to have was a bottom up government where the ultimate power resided with the people. The government we have today is a government from the top down where power resides with an oligarchy of morally bankrupt dictators.

Does this satisfy your requirements?

Here is why your premise is ridiculous....................the only way for this to happen is for the people in power to either rescind the ability to vote, give more votes to certain people than the obligatory 1 vote per citizen, or to FORCE the people to vote the way you want.

Now I am not a fan of the federal reserve, but what has happened is the people of this country deciding for whatever reason NOT to vote. We have the ability to throw ANY politician out, every time they come up for election.

Unless you can come up with something better than a black helicopter premise that the perps have obviously no way to control the outcome of after their over throw, you are residing in tin hat territory in my book. And don't come back with READ MY BOOK! I am sure your book has many, many, many, chapters, so post just the one how they have kept control of the people in power after their overthrow for over 100 years. If it makes some sense, I could spend the sheckel or 2 to buy it after I research your facts. But, if your whole thing is innuendo, you may as well not even answer my request for that 1 chapter, because after I research YOUR facts, if they are wrong or unsubstantiated, you will be laughed out of here.

imawhosure:

Essentially, your argument is that having the right to vote ensures that citizens can overturn or nullify a takeover of our government. Sorry Charlie, but that ball of dung does not roll too far when you realize that almost none of the candidates who run for office in this country will ever, under any circumstances, buck those who have vetted them throughout their political careers. The reason they are political candidates is because they have sold their souls to Satan a long time ago. And yes, there are exceptions to this state of affairs like Ross Perot, Ralph Nadar, Ron Paul and now, Donald Trump….but look at what the press and media did to these candidates. Sure, Trump is presently rubbing their nose in dog feces and may even have a chance of being elected, but if he is, this will be a minor setback and bump in the road for those who pull the strings which make us dance. What will Trump be able to accomplish as President as far as reversing a coup when all of Congress and our Supreme Court are card carrying members of this ignoble conspiracy?

Alfred E. Neuman once threw his hat in the ring for President with the campaign slogan, “You could do worse, you always have”. Essentially, what this boils down to is that the vast majority of Americans are ignorant and not capable of exercising an informed vote. Obviously, if the vast majority of Americans are not even aware that our government was overthrown, then what are the chances of them voting the conspirators and their minions out of office? Finally, as Joseph Stalin said, “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything”.

Now, in regard to your challenge to post one chapter from my book which demonstrates how the conspirators have kept control of the people in power after their overthrow for over 100 years. Be advised that I reject your challenge because it is absurd and publishing just one chapter of my book is a disservice to both me and my book because it is the book as a whole which paints the true picture. Also and most important, I am on this board to play the game on my terms and not yours. Having said this, rest assured that you have my permission to not buy my book and you also have my permission to laugh your head off. But be careful who hears you laughing because you run the risk of having someone conclude your laughter is the mark of a fool.

Last edited:
imawhosure:

Essentially, your argument is that having the right to vote ensures that citizens can overturn or nullify a takeover of our government. Sorry Charlie, but that ball of dung does not roll too far when you realize that almost none of the candidates who run for office in this country will ever, under any circumstances, buck those who have vetted them throughout their political careers. The reason they are political candidates is because they have sold their souls to Satan a long time ago. And yes, there are exceptions to this state of affairs like Ross Perot, Ralph Nadar, Ron Paul and now, Donald Trump….but look at what the press and media did to these candidates. Sure, Trump is presently rubbing their nose in dog feces and may even have a chance of being elected, but if he is, this will be a minor setback and bump in the road for those who pull the strings which make us dance. What will Trump be able to accomplish as President as far as reversing a coup when all of Congress and our Supreme Court are card carrying members of this ignoble conspiracy?

Alfred E. Neuman once threw his hat in the ring for President with the campaign slogan, “You could do worse, you always have”. Essentially, what this boils down to is that the vast majority of Americans are ignorant and not capable of exercising an informed vote. Obviously, if the vast majority of Americans are not even aware that our government was overthrown, then what are the chances of them voting the conspirators and their minions out of office? Finally, as Joseph Stalin said, “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything”.

Now, in regard to your challenge to post one chapter from my book which demonstrates how the conspirators have kept control of the people in power after their overthrow for over 100 years. Be advised that I reject your challenge because it is absurd and publishing just one chapter of my book is a disservice to both me and my book because it is the book as a whole which paints the true picture. Also and most important, I am on this board to play the game on my terms and not yours. Having said this, rest assured that you have my permission to not buy my book and you also have my permission to laugh your head off. But be careful who hears you laughing because you run the risk of having someone conclude your laughter is the mark of a fool.

Well then, we will leave it at that. I am not here to play a game, I am here to identify problems and look at ideas on how to solve them. While you have an interesting premise, you can't put forth enough evidence to support your drawn conclusion. To me, that is not a call to shine a light on a problem, but rather sell books. I wish you well in your book sales, and have a nice day.

Dear imawhosure:

Good response and nice recovery. Because your point is well taken, and I think I owe you an explanation……not an apology.

First of all, where you really got my dander up is when you offered that I would be laughed off this board if I failed your analysis of the validity of book’s conclusions. This statement is condescending and indicative of ego not entirely under control. Secondly, I also took offense at your assumption that somehow, I am obligated to offer up a chapter of my book for you to grind in your grist mill and save you the trouble and expense of buying my book. From my perspective, I owe you nothing and the only obligation I have is to be honest and be forthcoming with men of good will.

All the above understood, I agree that it is incumbent upon me to put forth evidence to support my major premise that our government has been overthrown. However, I will not offer up a chapter of my book, but instead ,a miserly portion of one issue covered.

If the government we have is not our government and the result of an overthrow of the one we used to have, then prima fascia evidence of this state of affairs would be things that our government does which are not in the best interest of us, its citizens. The best example we have of this, which is covered in length in my book, is America’s entry into World War I. In my book I demonstrate why America entered this conflict without any valid reason for doing so and worse, entered this conflict on the side of the aggressors instead of the peace makers. I say this with conviction because America had nothing to gain by entering World War I and because Germany had issued a peace proclamation after two years of fighting which offered the warring nations peace with honor. Okay, now I extend to you a challenge; tell us what American had to gain by entering World War I and tell us why the allied nations were justified in rejecting Germany’s offer of peace with honor.

This ball is now squarely in your court.

I have had a change of heart and decided to take up Imawhosure's challenge and print a chapter from my book, 100 Years of Deception which proves that our government was overthrown. Will someone please read this offering and if you do not agree that our government was overthrown, the tell us why.

Chapter 1 - The Overthrow of Our Government

The first event we will discuss is the granddaddy of them all: the Overthrow of our Government. Unlike other events in this book, this one will be demonstrated to be true. Of course, you are free to believe as you wish, but an overthrow did take place. Any intelligent person who is honest with himself will agree with this conclusion. People tend to hear what they want to hear and believe what they want to believe. To be sure, no American wants to believe we live in a nation ruled by conspirators who overthrew our government. However, wishful thinking is not a sound basis for what we believe. Understanding this, if you are going to profit from reading this book you must give credence to the possibility that our government was overthrown and not dismiss any idea out of hand just because it is repugnant.

The United States of America is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic. This is easy to say, but what do these words mean? A “Republic” is a form of government where all authority is exercised by the people through their elected representatives. A “Constitutional Republic” is a government where this state of affairs is formerly established by a written constitution. A “Constitution” is an expression of the will of the people and it defines the nature of the government they agree to live under. From a citizen’s perspective, it is a contract between citizens that contains the laws and rules which control their agreed upon government. The government in question had nothing to do with creating its constitution. Instead, it is a document created by citizens and imposed upon government. The constitution, once established, is the wellspring of all other laws, rules and regulations that govern a nation and its citizens.

Understanding all the above, it is obvious that the government bequeathed us by the founders was a Constitutional Republic. The word “was” is used in this last sentence because it should also be obvious that this is no longer true. Our present government pays lip service to our Constitution and routinely ignores its most important provisions. Furthermore, when government officials refer to this nation they call us a democracy and never describe us as being a Constitutional Republic. This is not an oversight! Government officials know full well they no longer respect the provisions of our Constitution, so they call us a democracy hoping that knowledge of our constitutional roots fades into oblivion. As citizens, we are no longer supposed to think constitution. Instead, we are continually reminded to think democracy. This is done so those who rule us will be free of our Constitution’s constraints and limitations. With our Constitution neutered and forgotten, their goal has been realized.

If our government is no longer a Constitutional Republic, it is reasonable to conclude that somewhere along the way a change took place. The key question is whether this change happened gradually over time or suddenly at one point in our history. The answer to this question is important. If our government changed gradually over time, it is reasonable to assume that nothing criminal or underhanded occurred. However, if the change occurred suddenly at one point in our history, then the implications are that the changes were the result of a plan. If a deliberate plan was behind how our government changed and this plan was implemented without our knowledge or consent, then it follows that our government was overthrown. A hallmark of the American experiment in democracy is that our government rules by the consent of the governed. If major changes to how our government functions are made through stealth and subterfuge, then the government we are left with does not enjoy our consent and is not legitimate.

Unfortunately, the facts are clear and the evidence supports the conclusion that the government we have today is not the outcome of gradual changes that took place over time. Instead, it is the handiwork of a group of conspirators who met in secret to plot our government’s demise. This was done so they would enjoy a government easier to control and better suited to their self-serving purposes. Who are these people? One name we call them is the Federal Reserve Bank or Fed, but they also call themselves the New World Order. This name is deceptive, because the so-called New World Order is really the old world order with an upscale name. Whatever they call themselves, they are the rich and powerful old-line banking families who have pulled the strings that made the world dance through the centuries. Their plot was brought to fruition concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. Most Americans think the Federal Reserve Act was a legitimate act of Congress. Nothing could be further from the truth.

In order to establish that our government was overthrown, four elements of this crime must be demonstrated to be true. These are:
Identification of a group of conspirators.
  • Establishment of the group’s willful intent to commit the crime.

• Identification of actions taken to consummate the crime.

• Identification of what changed as a result of the actions taken.
Before proceeding, it should be understood that the Federal Reserve Act is unconstitutional. Article 1, Section 8, of our constitution states that Congress shall have the power “to coin money and regulate the value thereof”. This power is not so much a power, but instead a responsibility of Congress. Nowhere in our Constitution is authority given to defer, subordinate or transfer this responsibility to someone else, especially to a foreign banking cartel. The Federal Reserve Act is unconstitutional because it stands in flagrant violation of Article 1, Section 8, of our Constitution, but more so when one realizes the tremendous authority and power Congress wrongfully handed over to a group of private bankers. These men were voted the right to create our money with the stroke of a pen and then loan it back to us at interest. The problem is, upon so doing, the American people are on the hook to pay back the amount borrowed plus interest, with money not created out of thin air, but earned through industry and hard work. What do Americans get for toiling to make these men rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams? Nothing! We get absolutely nothing but recessions, depressions, inflation, war, destruction, suffering, mayhem, and death!

At this point, it should be clear that we have identified our group of conspirators and from this point forward we will call them “Banksters”. This name works well because they are an international banking cartel that owns most of the central banks of the world. In any case, in 1910 representatives of these Banksters met secretly at Jekyll Island, Georgia, to map out a strategy to hoodwink Congress into passing the Federal Reserve Act. This act of Congress made the Banksters’ foreign banking cartel the Central Bank of the United States. As terrible and wrongful as this development is, taken at face value it does not constitute a willful intent to commit a crime.

However, if one understands what really happened, the criminal nature of these doings becomes apparent. Mayer Anselm Rothschild, who was one of the most influential and powerful bankers of all time, said, “Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws.” The legislative process, without question, is a prime function of government. If as Mr. Rothschild explained, this prime function is trumped or overshadowed by those who issue and control money, then it follows that the Jekyll Island conspirators knew that by obtaining control of our money supply they would also be taking control of our Government.

It is one thing for a special interest group to induce Congress to pass legislation that will be of benefit to them. It is quite another thing to cajole, bribe and hoodwink congress into passing legislation that changes the nature and form of our government. Unfortunately, this is what happened. The Jekyll Island conspirators knew that passage of the Federal Reserve Act meant they would have the power to dominate and control our government. To argue these men met in secret for some other purpose beneficial to the American people is ridiculous. Taking control in the manner and for the reasons they did was solely to their benefit and to the detriment of the American people. Thus, the conspirator’s willful intent to commit a crime has been demonstrated.

In all likelihood, you are still not convinced that an overthrow of our Government occurred. If all that happened in 1913 was passage of the Federal Reserve Act, most people would agree with you. However, the plot was far more extensive than the simple passage of an act of Congress. In 1913, Amendment XVI3 was also ratified. The intent of this amendment was to create a new source of revenue by legalizing a tax on the wages earned by American workers. Prior to 1913, our Government obtained all the money it needed from duties, tariffs and other charges for services. A tax on the wages of working Americans is prohibited by Article I, Section 9, Clause 4, of our Constitution, which provides that Congress cannot levy a direct tax on individual citizens. However, the Banksters knew that a new and significant revenue source would be needed to pay for the soon-to-be rapidly growing national debt. They also wanted to ensure that they owned a measure of every working American’s time and labor. Therefore, they took steps to get this wrongful and misplaced power through ratification of Amendment XVI. However, despite all their efforts and the strings they pulled to ensure its ratification, they never anticipated that the Supreme Court would throw a monkey wrench into their plans by ruling that Amendment XVI did not accomplish its intended purpose.

The Banksters believed the wording in Amendment XVI would provide them with a new source of revenue: a direct tax on the earnings of every working American. However, in the case of Pollock vs. Farmers’ loan and Trust Company, the Supreme Court ruled that Amendment XVI failed to accomplish this. Thus, a tax on the wages of working Americans remained unconstitutional. The Court reasoned that income referred only to returns from investments and profits realized by businesses. Wages paid to American workers, according to the Court, is not income. Instead, wages are a simple exchange of money for a person’s time and labor. Such an exchange is akin to bartering or the exchange of things of equal value between people. No income is involved or derived from such an exchange. This ruling meant that the Banksters failed to constitutionally create the new revenue source they coveted. However, this setback was no problem for them and what happened next demonstrates that these doings are a step in a well-thought-out plan.

The Banksters simply ignored the Supreme Court ruling and implemented a tax on wages anyway, even though it was unconstitutional. Today, we dutifully pay our income taxes without realizing that paying them is not legally required. There is no basis for paying a tax on earnings under constitutional law. Taking this a step further, it can reasonably be argued that when our Government insists we obey the law and pay our income taxes, it is guilty of fraud. Furthermore, if our Government takes us to court and forces us to pay income taxes, it is guilty of robbery. If this state of affairs doesn’t demonstrate the wrongful and misplaced power handed to the Banksters by Congress through the Federal Reserve act, then nothing does. From 1913 forward, our newly created Government was above the law and could ignore our Supreme Court when necessary. In case one fails to see the significance of this, it means that our Supreme Court is no longer supreme.

Amendment XVII was also added to our Constitution in 1913 and this amendment provided for the direct election of Senators by citizens instead of being appointed by our State Legislators as the founders intended. The founding fathers must have made a mistake when they decided this matter. Amendment XVII is a wonderful step forward for democracy. Upon ratification, We The People had the right to vote for all our representatives in Congress instead of just those in the House of Representatives. Unfortunately, while this development appears to be beneficial, nothing is further from the truth. Instead, ratification of Amendment XVII was a diabolical step that completed the ignoble transformation of our government.

Prior to ratification of Amendment XVII, the Federal government was a federation of State governments. In keeping with this, the states exercised control over the Federal government by appointing two representatives to the United States Senate. The Senate is the superior arm of Congress and serves as a check on the powers of the President. By changing this arrangement, the Banksters eliminated a crucial check and balance of our Constitution. However, far worse is that this also changed the fundamental nature of our Government. Upon ratification of Amendment XVII, our Federal government was no longer a federation of states answerable to the State Legislatures. Instead, it became an all-powerful National government superior to and dominant over our State governments.

At this point, we have identified three major changes, all of which occurred in 1913 and were specifically designed to change the nature and form of our government. Furthermore, when these changes where implemented, most people had no clue as to what they really entailed. In other words, the nation was hoodwinked into accepting these changes. This is not the way such things are supposed to be done. Informed consent means that We The People are apprised of the implications or end results of what our Government is trying to accomplish through legislation or the amendment process. In 1913, neither our Government nor the media informed us about what was really being done to us.

To summarize, the Federal Reserve Act gave the Banksters control of our monetary system. This gave them enormous wealth, which enabled them to control and corrupt our Government as well as other key institutions of our society. Amendment XVI was supposed to create a new revenue source by taxing the wages of American workers. When Amendment XVI failed to accomplish its intended purpose, the Banksters implemented an unconstitutional tax on wages anyway. Finally, Amendment XVII was added to our Constitution, which severed the control the states had over our Federal Government. The coup was complete! The Banksters were in control and we were a subjugated people. A summary of these changes follows.

Before 1913:
  • Our Federal Government obeyed the law and our Constitution.

• Our Federal Government was a federation of State governments and was limited in scope and power.

• Senators were appointed by State governments.

• The Supreme Court was supreme.

• Congress created our money and regulated its value.
  • State governments had a measure of control over our Federal Government.

• No tax on income or wages was necessary.

• Americans were free to keep and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
After 1913:
  • Our Federal government became a National Government with unlimited power.

• Our Constitution was rendered dysfunctional and nonbinding upon our new National government.

• State governments no longer had any way of controlling our new National government and were subordinate to it.

• The Supreme Court was no longer supreme.

• The Fed controlled our money supply and regulated its value.

• An unconstitutional income tax on the wages of American workers was established.

• Senators were elected to office by popular vote.

In Conclusion, in 1910 a group of conspirators met on Jekyll Island to plan an across-the-board takeover of our Government. The nature of this takeover was complex and far reaching. It changed Americans from being a free and independent people into being the economic slaves of the Banksters. There may be many of us still reluctant to acknowledge the validity of these astounding conclusions. Fortunately, we have a high-level government official who will help us surmount this hurdle. President Woodrow Wilson was our president in 1913 and he championed passage of the Federal Reserve Act. However, President Wilson was a man with a conscience. In his waning years he came to realize the terrible mistake he had made and the horrible consequences of his mistake. To salve his conscience he issued the following statement:

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”

President Wilson was not an ignorant man, nor was he delusional when he wrote the above words. He knew exactly what he was talking about. Passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 meant the American people were no longer masters of their own fate. Instead, a group of super-rich bankers would call the shots and pull the strings that made us dance. The great irony in this is that the wealth we are talking about came from us. The Banksters did nothing to earn this money and had no justification for keeping it. However, keep it they did, because Congress foolishly and wrongfully voted to allow them to do so.

For the record, following is a list of the banks that own and control the Federal Reserve Bank:
  • N.M. Rothschild of London

• Rothschild Bank of Berlin

• Warburg Bank of Hamburg

• Warburg Bank of Amsterdam

• Lehman Brothers of New York

• Lazard Brothers of Paris

• Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

• Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy

• Goldman Sachs of New York

• JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
The N.M. Rothschild bank of London is on the top of this list is because the Rothschild family, which owns this bank, is beyond question the most powerful and influential banking family in the world. It is also the family that played a key and pivotal role in the creation of the State of Israel.

Forum List

Back