A Question for Democrats

If you could replace Joe Biden right now, who would you pick?

• Nobody Else

• Harris

• Pelosi

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
If you could replace Joe Biden right now, who would you pick? I'm not a Democrat, but I would pick Joe Manchin.

What's the problem with Uncle Joe?
US4CC.meme.Biden_Situation_Room - Mission_Control.png

If you could replace Joe Biden right now, who would you pick? I'm not a Democrat, but I would pick Joe Manchin.
Kasich or Romney. Not that I would agree with their policies. But it might convince enough Republicans that it is possible to disagree with other people's policies without needing to conduct zero-sum politics.

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

In the event of extenuating circumstances..that yellowed scrap of paper at the National Archives has a blueprint for succession and the transfer of power.

Deal with it. :auiqs.jpg:

I believe the DOJ is doing just that (well, not forever..too bad) to the January 6th rioters.
Oh, Hi! When did you get here? Isn't it funny how you can just creep into a room without anyone noticing it? Kind of like the pattern on the wallpaper.

If you ever had anything notable to say, people might actually describe you as "memorable".

But nope. Most of the time you just sneak in. You know...........................NOT lighting up the room when you show up.

Kasich or Romney. Not that I would agree with their policies. But it might convince enough Republicans that it is possible to disagree with other people's policies without needing to conduct zero-sum politics.

They both never met a vermin Dimm dick that they wouldn't suck for personal gain!! :suck::suck:

RINO blow-jobbers to an algebraic 2nd exponent!!!

Oh, Hi! When did you get here? Isn't it funny how you can just creep into a room without anyone noticing it? Kind of like the pattern on the wallpaper.

If you ever had anything notable to say, people might actually describe you as "memorable".

But nope. Most of the time you just sneak in. You know...........................NOT lighting up the room when you show up.
Close it, bud. You got nothing. All you do is yell. Just like another shadow of mine. :)
Say something, or GTFO.

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

In the event of extenuating circumstances..that yellowed scrap of paper at the National Archives has a blueprint for succession and the transfer of power.

Deal with it. :auiqs.jpg:
When an American politician sees a nation heading into the abyss and actually causes it, then he is not for the country. The ghettos will end up with walls or no pass zones eventually as a start of the new dictums. Any infraction will be met with force. You have destroyed the Constitution.

When an American politician sees a nation heading into the abyss and actually causes it, then he is not for the country. The ghettos will end up with walls or no pass zones eventually as a start of the new dictums. Any infraction will be met with force. You have destroyed the Constitution.
Yeah..don't know which cliff you drove the bus off..but....the last guy to occupy the Oval Office and LOST...refused to concede. And had to be dragged out kicking and screaming like a jilted teenager. Straight up refused the peaceful transition of power. So..tell me again, Princess, who is "destroying the Constitution?"...Your scenario is straight out of two episodes of Star Trek Deep Space Nine. :auiqs.jpg:Time for some original material.

Get out of your basement, breathe some fresh air and get that bus back on the road.

Forum List

Back