A Promising Example of White Solidarity

Why isn't anyone commenting on your post? Likely because no one wants to be bothered by clicking your link.

It would probably help foster discussion if you C&P an excerpt from the article.

I read it and I'm not surprised that people put their own safety ahead of liberal fantasies about the glories of multiculturalism. I don't think this is so much about white solidarity as it is about doing what's necessary to keep society safe.

Why isn't anyone commenting on your post? Likely because no one wants to be bothered by clicking your link.

It would probably help foster discussion if you C&P an excerpt from the article.

I read it and I'm not surprised that people put their own safety ahead of liberal fantasies about the glories of multiculturalism. I don't think this is so much about white solidarity as it is about doing what's necessary to keep society safe.

I didn't copy and paste it because it's such a short article, but you're probably right in terms of capturing people's attention. I'll bear that in mind in future.

However, considering the negative stereotypes of ghetto blacks, do you think that if the panel was all black that they would've arrived at the same consensus?

PS. I reckon this thread attracted more viewers than contributed, but they were afraid of posting after reading the article's content.

I don't think this is so much about white solidarity as it is about doing what's necessary to keep society safe.

As whites are plunged into the minority in America, we will increasingly discovery that "white solidarity" and "doing what's necessary to keep society safe" are the same thing.

...a significant number of Whites see non-Whites as the primary cause of crime in our country, and are less inclined to sympathize with members outside of their own race. This is as promising of a sign that White tribalism exists in some for) in modern America—that we can deign to imagine of course.

Ta-daaaa....

Yes. Fear. That is why not many have posted. If they do, they are racist.

Personally, I have had an epiphany. I no longer excuse bad behavior or find excuses for that bad behavior due to skin color. I am tired of this shit and didn't realize just HOW tired of it I was until this Michael Brown crap and the chickenshits (of all colors) being politically correct instead of saying what they REALLY think. And they don't say what they really think because they are afraid. Conditioning has been going on so fucking long, we are like zombies with no mind of our own and tongue permanently silenced. Well...not any more. At least on my part.

Yes. Fear. That is why not many have posted. If they do, they are racist.

Personally, I have had an epiphany. I no longer excuse bad behavior or find excuses for that bad behavior due to skin color. I am tired of this shit and didn't realize just HOW tired of it I was until this Michael Brown crap and the chickenshits (of all colors) being politically correct instead of saying what they REALLY think. And they don't say what they really think because they are afraid. Conditioning has been going on so fucking long, we are like zombies with no mind of our own and tongue permanently silenced. Well...not any more. At least on my part.

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]

What you're going through is called an "awakening". It's not always easy to acknowledge the truth, but I guarantee you that from here on out your life will be much easier. However, as a White woman, you now have a duty to awaken others. I can instruct you on how to go about it without provoking all the negativity the herd have been conditioned to project if you like.

Forum List

Back