A "pregnant man" emoji now. Seriously?

Y'all do know this is not a war between sane/insane, dems or repubs, right? This is a demon infested war, with them trying to go against every thing God expected or wanted. Men being women, men laying with men, women with women, destruction of Christianity, persecution of Christians, etc.

This is God Vs Satan. People just shrug it all off, call it crazy, move on to the next disgusting news or toy or "right" of people who want the worst and expect it to happen because they have help...by the minions serving the bad one.

I wonder how far it will go. No food? Meh. Grow your own, some say. No vax? Wind up in a camp. No biggie. But what happens when they come after your pets? They are already targeting your children. Beastiality is already happening, but when will the sacrifices begin because it's "the new religion" or rather, a bringing back of old religions and when they run out of your pets...the handicapped will be next. The crazies. Homeless people. Poor people. Certain races of people (especially caucasians).

When, exactly, will enough be enough?

To get back on topic...a penis is supposed to be for a vagina. Not packing fudge in tight to another man's bowels. That "fudge" is full of disease, bacterian, viruses, etc. It can enter the penis hole too. But.....its the new "it's ok, perfectly fine" normal now.

Apologies to my gay friends for what I just posted. But...they know this too. And do it anyway because that is what they are attracted to and it doesn't matter the results as long as they get to do what they are attracted to.

THIS ALSO PERTAINS TO BUTT FUCKING women. Fudge is fudge..male or female.

Apologies to my gay friends for what I just posted. But...they know this too. And do it anyway because that is what they are attracted to and it doesn't matter the results as long as they get to do what they are attracted to.

Eww

Never understood that one.A slip of the tongue is one thing but, c'mon man.

I.....just......don't..... know what to say here.

"On Thursday, reference website Emojipedia released its latest "draft emoji list" which encompasses suggested new designs to be implemented later this year after an approval process. The emoji developers shared "a look at what the next emoji update might bring" in honor of World Emoji Day on Saturday.

The Pregnant Man and Pregnant Person emoji among the finalists "recognize that pregnancy is possible for some transgender men and non-binary people," and they are additions to the already available Pregnant Woman emoji.."

Emoji Designers Feature Pregnant Man in New Inclusive Additions to Represent Trans Pregnancies

th
Lol, easily offended. Worry less. Lot of men look that way. They going to give birth to a baby beer. It's what made them look that way. Some shit is just for laughs. Men can't actually get pregnant every one knows this. If they don't Darwin will keep them from reproducing any way.

Lol, easily offended. Worry less. Lot of men look that way. They going to give birth to a baby beer. It's what made them look that way. Some shit is just for laughs. Men can't actually get pregnant every one knows this. If they don't Darwin will keep them from reproducing any way.

Looking that way is one thing. But there are nut-case idiots in this world that actually believe men can get pregnant.

Crazy people tend to make me a little nervous.

Looking that way is one thing. But there are nut-case idiots in this world that actually believe men can get pregnant.

Crazy people tend to make me a little nervous.
Still no worries people that stupid deserv what's coming to them. This world has natural penalties for such people. There is not enough time for reasonable people to list all the do not does in the world. At some point people must be accountable for their own idiocy. All ready we have a nanny state. You want it to be worse? Reasonable people can laugh at the emoji who gives a shit what the idiot does? I was some what of a hands off dad, barring severe injury I did not intervene much. Amazing how natural consequences are a really good teacher. Not many kids touch a hot stove twice. Lol

Still no worries people that stupid deserv what's coming to them. This world has natural penalties for such people. There is not enough time for reasonable people to list all the do not does in the world. At some point people must be accountable for their own idiocy. All ready we have a nanny state. You want it to be worse? Reasonable people can laugh at the emoji who gives a shit what the idiot does? I was some what of a hands off dad, barring severe injury I did not intervene much. Amazing how natural consequences are a really good teacher. Not many kids touch a hot stove twice. Lol

Maybe they should adopt that emoji on this board too. It would make a nice "WTF?" response.

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe they should adopt that emoji on this board too. It would make a nice "WTF?" response.

:auiqs.jpg:
I would use it for sure! One of the best baseball coaches I ever had had that belly. We would at times give him hell about it. Lol He would just reply when ya got a bug tool ya need a big shed! . Must of worked out for him. The first time I heard the term milf was spoken about the lady he was seeing.

A little more serious nature here. I use a hands off approach with my grandson. He will turn two in August. I took him to the park on Sunday. He was on the little guy swing. There was a set of six year old female twins on the the big boy swing beside him. They wanted to push the little guy. They left he wanted to get on the regular swing. I am pushing him. He decides to only hold on with one hand. He plants his face. Cries a bit gets up wants to swing some more. I ask him which swing he wants to get on. He points to the big boy swing. Did not have to tell him to hold on with two hands. From falling down before he was not afraid of pain and now before two years old he has already graduated to the regular swing. He will develop way quicker than a coddled child. Pain is a part of learning and he has already figured it out.

Forum List

Back