A perfect illustration of where the world is today.

I agree. So how do we train the Trumpflakes to not get insta-triggered by any perceived slight against them or DearLeader?

I think it has to start at the top. Trump himself is the ultimate delicate snowflake, and his followers seek to emulate that behavior.

I agree. So how do we train the Trumpflakes to not get insta-triggered by any perceived slight against them or DearLeader?

I think it has to start at the top. Trump himself is the ultimate delicate snowflake, and his followers seek to emulate that behavior.

Here we have it... the Trumpers are the real snowflakes. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Snowflakes are triggered early today. Triggered about snowflakes being triggered.

/——/ You were the blonde Vegan, right?

Here we have it... the Trumpers are the real snowflakes. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Snowflakes are triggered early today. Triggered about snowflakes being triggered.
/——/
43847C22-1BFE-49F9-861D-91645C03CB23.jpeg

/——/
View attachment 358267
I'm sure the idiots didn't notice.

Forum List

Back