A normal spring

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The left wing predicted the end of the freaking world shortly after failed politician Al Gore who had no background in science decided to make a buck by selling something he called "carbon credits". Hollywood got on board and predicted the end of the world as we know it about twenty years ago. In my neck of the woods in the Middle Atlantic it seems like a cooler than normal spring but we tough it out when there is ice on the the pond in April.

My sister-in-law in Green Bay reported snow yesterday. In like a lion?

The left wing predicted the end of the freaking world shortly after failed politician Al Gore who had no background in science decided to make a buck by selling something he called "carbon credits". Hollywood got on board and predicted the end of the world as we know it about twenty years ago. In my neck of the woods in the Middle Atlantic it seems like a cooler than normal spring but we tough it out when there is ice on the the pond in April.
No the left didn't predict the end of the world.

Nor did Al Gore sell carbon credits. He formed a charitable non-profit that invested in such businesses. Not quite the same thing. And even in your Mid-Atlantic neck of the woods, Mr Whitehall, the GLOBAL temperature has been steadily rising for quite some time.

Last edited:
No the left didn't predict the end of the world.
Conservatives used to care about clean air, clean rivers and pollution. The Saudis are very keen on environmental issues. Their oil and gas production produces a fraction of emissions that Venezuela or even the US produces. We do a poor job of that. They also have tremendous solar applications. Instead of mocking Al Gore and other " greenies", why don't we try to do better?

Forum List

Back