A New Legal Argument For Impeachment

Here's some analysis by some "legal experts". :auiqs.jpg:

‘A New Legal Argument for Impeachment’

I am about 99% certain there will be no impeachment attempt. Democrats waited with bated breath for Mueller to give them the legal road map for impeachment. He didn’t. No bombshells, no accusations of illegal activities that would merit impeachment. And have you noticed all the flaming Libs on this board have been silent about impeachment?

facepalm.jpeg

The author of the article FLAT-OUT LIES:

"The most important developments in the hearings were that Mueller more clearly stated that the reason he did not consider indicting the president was because of Justice Department policy that prohibits indictment of a sitting president and his statement that Trump could be indicted after he leaves office."

Mueller made it a point to go back and correct earlier testimony during the hearing to make sure it was clear that his decision NOT to indict President Trump for Obstruction was NOT due to the OLC - IT WAS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FIND EVIDENCE TO DEFINITIVELY DETERMINE OBSTRUCTION OCCURED!

"In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
-- Mueller clarifies comments on whether he could indict Trump

Legal argument?

according to Schiff, they dont' need one.

Schiff: Mueller investigation showed Trump's 'disloyalty to country'

Didn't read your link but that is not really according to Schiff. It was the conclusion of Gerald Ford when he was still in Congress when Watergate was brewing. The conclusion was that since there s no judicial review, no established laws beyond the COnstitution of how high crimes and misdemeanors are to be defined, the Congress can impeach and remove the POTUS for any reason they desired if both houses agree.

The democrats would have gotten further if they were honest. Admit that all they have is they don't like Trump. They intended that there would only be democrats in political office. Form an army and march in the white house simultaneously arresting the entire administration as well as republicans in state office.

Here's some analysis by some "legal experts". :auiqs.jpg:

‘A New Legal Argument for Impeachment’
/——/ some legal expert. He said “Still, the fact that there was substantial evidence of crimes, that the president was not exonerated, ” as was explained I’d the simplest terms the prosecutor either charges the defendant with a crime or he doesn’t. There is the presumption of innocence, nowhere does it say a defendant gets exonerated.

Trump is not going to be impeached. It's not going to happen. The more the (D)'s seem to think this is the path to the White House, the more I get turned off.

Tell me why I should vote for you, don't waste my time telling me why I should not vote for Trump. I've known why that is for a long time.

PedoGate
FisaGate
Selling kidnapped Immigrant kids to traffickers

The dems are going to have their hands full, just not impeaching Trump

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Impeachment would be suicide for the Democrats.

The Great Question remains unanswered:

"Can a president obstruct justice by simply ordering or suggesting the firing of a special counsel—or even actually firing him? Can such a constitutionally authorized act constitute the actus reas of any crime regardless of the mens rea (intent) when Trump sought the firing of Mueller, deeming him too partial and biased, NOT the end of the investigation itself?"

The answer is NO.

The Democrats have nothing new they did not have before. The Mueller report states that it did not find corrupt intent in Trump's actions, Mueller disagreed yesterday with the democrat's contention it did, and whether Trump did what he did, sat with his feet on the desk, fired Mueller and replaced him or not, THE OUTCOME WOULD BE THE SAME: no evidence Trump intended to or conspired with Russia to influence the election.

Much of what the Democrats based their arguments on yesterday, and WOULD base their arguments on in an impeachment hearing: that Trump's voicing of his like of WikiLeaks or his public urging that he hoped Russia did this or that, has absolutely NO LEGAL OR CRIMINAL/PROSECUTORIAL VALUE and not only have the Democrat's weakened their own election position for 2020, but in the end, the more they pursue this crap the more seriously they will damage it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back