A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We're doomed if people like you ever get in complete control of this country.

I don't care, either way. If she seriously supports killing all the Jews, then she's a moron. If she just got caught in a gotcha by David Horowitz (all signs point to this being the case), than she's also a moron for letting herself be caught.

Either way, it's no skin off my back.

If she supports killing all the Jews, she's a typical Muslim. She made the mistake of admitting the truth. The question "do you support killing all the Jews" is not a "gotcha." It's about as blatant a question as anyone could ask.

That's not the question he asked.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?

You should care because the thing supports genocide.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant.

There are posters right here on this site who openly support genocide every day. I don't care what they say either - why should I care about a college student that I've never interacted with?

Please quote someone on the right supporting genocide.

On this board?

I see people post about nuking all the Muslims on a daily basis.

Wrong. I and others, mostly tongue in cheek, have suggested nuking Mecca.

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't care, either way. If she seriously supports killing all the Jews, then she's a moron. If she just got caught in a gotcha by David Horowitz (all signs point to this being the case), than she's also a moron for letting herself be caught.

Her beliefs, not to mention the actions of some behind them, certainly tore the skin off of 16 people in France a few days ago.

No, "beliefs" didn't do anything in France a few days ago.

"Actions" did.
Beliefs spawn actions...especially when hatred is part of the belief.

Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

What is the "true" subject of this thread, in your opinion?

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
She trapped herself by exposing her bent toward radical Muslims that do support killing all Jews.

It is harder to judge the sincerity of a person's printed words than it is to judge that of their demeanor and words shown in a video. The bitch's written apology is clearly disingenuous in light of the documented video of her clearly spoken words.

Your interpretation of her "demeanor" in the video is not what I would consider "evidence" of anything.

I saw a girl being rhetorically beaten into a corner, and lashing out, not the evil fantasy monster that you chose to see.

She was getting "beaten up" for the same reason that a Nazi would get beaten up: She's a despicable piece of shit who endorses genocide. It's not hard to beat up such filth.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant.

There are posters right here on this site who openly support genocide every day. I don't care what they say either - why should I care about a college student that I've never interacted with?

On this board?

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
She trapped herself by exposing her bent toward radical Muslims that do support killing all Jews.

It is harder to judge the sincerity of a person's printed words than it is to judge that of their demeanor and words shown in a video. The bitch's written apology is clearly disingenuous in light of the documented video of her clearly spoken words.

Your interpretation of her "demeanor" in the video is not what I would consider "evidence" of anything.

I saw a girl being rhetorically beaten into a corner, and lashing out, not the evil fantasy monster that you chose to see.

She was getting "beaten up" for the same reason that a Nazi would get beaten up: She's a despicable piece of shit who endorses genocide. It's not hard to beat up such filth.

No, she was getting "beaten up" because she's a fucking college student and David Horowitz does his shit for a living.

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If she supports killing all the Jews, she's a typical Muslim. She made the mistake of admitting the truth. The question "do you support killing all the Jews" is not a "gotcha." It's about as blatant a question as anyone could ask.

from the OP:

Horowitz then goes further, explaining how he is a Jew, and how the head of Hezbollah has said that he supports the creation of Israel for the simple reason that it has gathered all the Jews together in one place, so he won’t have to hunt them down and kill them around the globe.

Horowitz then leans into the mic and asks the student if she would be for or against a viewpoint such as that, of Muslims exterminating Jews.

On this board?

Oh, so supporting exterminating millions of Muslims is ok, as long as some Muslims survive?
She didn't say Muslims. She said Jews. And she said ALL, as in none survive.

No, she was getting "beaten up" because she's a fucking college student and David Horowitz does his shit for a living.

Right. So a more experienced person wouldn't get beaten up if he endorsed killing all the Jews.

:cuckoo:

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

from the OP:

Horowitz then goes further, explaining how he is a Jew, and how the head of Hezbollah has said that he supports the creation of Israel for the simple reason that it has gathered all the Jews together in one place, so he won’t have to hunt them down and kill them around the globe.

Horowitz then leans into the mic and asks the student if she would be for or against a viewpoint such as that, of Muslims exterminating Jews.

Yeah.

Notice that he didn't say "Do you support killing all the Jews".

On this board?

Obama exterminates Muslims everyday, so it must be OK, right?

On this board?

No, she didn't say that. David Horowitz did.

On this board?

Exactly! All radical Muslims should be killed. Muslims that believe in tolerance for other religions get a pass. I am 100% in favor of the death of any person (Muslim or not) that advocates the death of people that do not share their beliefs.

Right. So a more experienced person wouldn't get beaten up if he endorsed killing all the Jews.

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

from the OP:

Yeah.

Notice that he didn't say "Do you support killing all the Jews".

Oh, well then what she said is A-OK, right?

On this board?

No, she didn't say that. David Horowitz did.
No, he asked. You seem cornfused.

A more experienced person would have been together enough not to "endorse" killing all the Jews.

You mean not some piece of shit who believes in genocide, eh?

Forum List

Back