a multicultural culture is bullshit

America was founded,built,governed etc by the white race. Our property just picked the cotton and tried raping our women.
You are a bitch and have no property. You are a failure and have no success. Your race is not you...you are a failure...YOU have accomplished nothing...but you certainly want to jump on the bandwagon...IDIOT.
Lol..you are funny when you get pissed off. :D

Some really ignorant and ugly people post here.

The US is not called the Melting Pot of The World for nothing. Without ALL the races and hyphenated Americans, we would not exist as we are now.

You racist slime are more than welcome to move to where your ignorance is a requirement rather than a detriment to your own country.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will help to keep languages and cultures alive. Like it or not, we will value our similarities and being much more important than our differences.

We are all of one race - the Human Race.

The US is not called the Melting Pot of The World for nothing. Without ALL the races and hyphenated Americans, we would not exist as we are now.

You racist slime are more than welcome to move to where your ignorance is a requirement rather than a detriment to your own country.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will help to keep languages and cultures alive. Like it or not, we will value our similarities and being much more important than our differences.

Wishful thinking is just that.

COngratulations...I guess. You white people breed like rabbits an
Where is the Doc? Hauke's thread is stupid and should be moved. If rules apply...let's have consistent application.
Racism means there are a different set of rules applied.

More Nutzisms!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I like that...or, you can simply call it TRUTH. Now go play with Odium...he wants to make some little white babies with you.
I alread got 3 white kids and 1 more on the way! :D
Congrats...I guess. I hope you aren't trailer trash living off the government...constantly spitting out new pups on the government's dime.

America was founded,built,governed etc by the white race. Our property just picked the cotton and tried raping our women.

You would not be here, enjoying the rights and freedoms you shit on, if not for your ancestors coming here.

You have no soul.

COngratulations...I guess. You white people breed like rabbits an
Where is the Doc? Hauke's thread is stupid and should be moved. If rules apply...let's have consistent application.
Racism means there are a different set of rules applied.

More Nutzisms!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I like that...or, you can simply call it TRUTH. Now go play with Odium...he wants to make some little white babies with you.
I alread got 3 white kids and 1 more on the way! :D
Congrats...I guess. I hope you aren't trailer trash living off the government...constantly spitting out new pups on the government's dime.
Lol...live in a 3/2 house...4 kids in 10 years ain't to shabby.

You would not be here, enjoying the rights and freedoms you shit on, if not for your ancestors coming here.

You have no soul.
No shit...well actually I might be. I could have come here myself. I wouldn't have if I had a choice.

You're probably right that you are not a member of the Human Race.

I doubt you're even human. The world would be a better place without you in it.

picard.jpg

You're probably right that you are not a member of the Human Race.

I doubt you're even human. The world would be a better place without you in it.
No such thing as the "human race" there are several distinct races that scientists forever have talked about..there is even a link in my sig that show genetics show that Jews are a separate race as well

you are really going to hate America of the future

White deaths outnumber births for first time - The Washington Post
Why do you think the tea party came into existence...they fear they will become a minority...so they are doubling down on hate.
Excuse me, Nutz...the t party came into existence after Santelli's rant against banking reforms/bailouts on CNBC...it had zero to do with this faux racist bullshit.

Why do you think the tea party came into existence...they fear they will become a minority...so they are doubling down on hate.

HEY! Yet ANOTHER Leftist advancing yet ANOTHER Straw Argument!

Typically... lame.

HEY! Yet ANOTHER Leftist advancing yet ANOTHER Straw Argument!

Typically... lame.
Fail...I am not left by any means. You idiots just think that because I oppose hate and vitriol being spewed by the tea party. The tea party is about fiscal conservatism...right? So why do they only discuss racial issues? When was the last time you heard a teaper even bring up fiscal conservatism?? NEVER. It is a ruse, a lie for terrorists and hate mongers wishing for a race war.

Excuse me, Nutz...the t party came into existence after Santelli's rant against banking reforms/bailouts on CNBC...it had zero to do with this faux racist bullshit.
Then why is it that is all the teapers discuss on this forum and everywhere else. When was the last time a teaper talked about fiscal responsibiliy...or even practiced what they preached. What fiscally conservative bills have the tea party passed? Even introduced? All they do is obstruct and come up with different names to ccall the President of a darker hue. They find creative ways to oppose anything so America will fail instead of succeed. Teapers may have started by Santelli's rant...but they have progressed into an American terrorist group.

Forum List

Back