A momentary pause to consider the nature of the man Trump supporters are defending.

donny was warned about a pandemic heading our way & will most likely hit during his term. that was in january 2017 during the transition.

But Obama was warning us in 2014.....why didn't he get us ready?
Blame Obama ???
Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

Because he was the candidate that was not an anti-American piece of shit.
It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

No way I was voting for her, especially not after her husband.
OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
Trump never smeared Dems and their leaders?
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??
Criminal ..is what our next president says it is

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

“I think he should have a commendation rather than be fired,” he added.
Pond scum? You’re a real winner....
Some one called biden that See my question mark?
So you would never call Trump that?
LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden is a lifetime politician who even Obama won’t endorse. He doesn’t impress me.
You are clearly out of touch; President Obama will endorse and support whosoever is the Democratic Nominee. He will not endorse anyone until that is settled, if he did endorse VP Biden and Bernie was nominated, his endorsement for Biden would be used by fools like you that even Obama didn't support him.

You're welcome, I hope that you now know something about political science. Too bad your ignorance on this issue is so broad.

lack of critical thinking skills + ignorance = poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable.
How do you explain this, parasite?

ummmm - she was lucky, asshole?
A lot of luck out there it seems. You d rather watch people die than believe the drug helps. Awful.

the more awful you think i am the better i feel.

I can understand that.

BUT, what I can't get, is how your behavior, reflects on you, and thus your own self image.

FOR EXAMPLE, how regularly you liberals are fine with playing stupid, I mean REALLY FUCKING STUPID, for the smallest of partisan jabs.

How can you not want to NOT look like a drooling moronic retarded monkey?

you are quite mistaken if you think it matters given what 'we' respond to. most rw nutters are so entrenched in their cult of personality, it's almost always futile to deal with y'all on any kind of civil level, so might as well have fun whilst spending time here!

You did it again. YOu responded as though I was challenging you to be civil.

But my point was obviously about how stupidly thin your lies are, and how such stupidity reflects on you.

I was completely clear about that, and you responded as though you were too stupid to understand what I said.

You thus presented yourself as being either a completely dishonest asshole, or a fucking retard.

more along the lines of poking you with a stick; that means you're getting warmer.

So, being an asshole to annoy people, is more important to you than your own self image?

Wow. Wow. Ok. THanks for an honest answer.

It will take some time for me to digest that one...

WOW! Disgusting. But... thanks.

please understand this clearly - those that are worth my respect get treated much differently than any trump supporter - who by the very definition, aren't worth much to me at all; including their opinion of me.
Having your respect would be an insult. I never Want that and thankfully will never have it.

that doesn't really matter either way how you feel about it.
Of course it doesn’t.
Leftists like you don’t consider what other people think or how they feel.

:eusa_boohoo:
I accept your surrender, again. Easy pickings.

is that what you think that was? silly you.....
When people go to the childish emojis I know I won. More data today that Hydrox works. It sucks for you I know as it will save many more lives.

still no fact check. got it.

you lost.
Nope you lost. I knew You would say this so I did post the proof. Now admit you don’t want the drug to work and save lives because of your hatred for “Donny”.

you're loopiness is rotting yer brain. do you know what 'cozying up to' even means? c'mon, with yer IQ , that should be easy.
I gave you the proof but you will just ignore it. Again, you do not know one iota about the drug industry. Companies have 7 years to maximize their profits. Hydrox is 70 years old. It is irrelevant and it can be copied and generics are out. He is pushing it because it works. I am glad it works as it saves lives. But you would rather have people die as you admitted rather than have "donny" be right.

never did or said any such thing. when you hafta pull bullshit outa yer ass to keep a conversation going as if it holds any merit - then you have nuthin' left.
That is exactly what all your posts are saying. You're making shit up as to why people are touting it. NEVER once considering it is because it works. You are a very stupid person and a hateful one.

cry me a river - & after you do that, give another dislike - you'll have 9,900 more to go to surpass all the likes - that is if i never get another thumbs up.

GO!
I enjoy giving your dumbass posts the thumbs down. I'll catch up to your very few likes.

i got 10K likes & 124 dislikes. you best get going..... chop chop run along!
Wrong the 10k is a "reaction score" the old score gave you points for everything. Those aren't "likes". You're so stupid.

well now - is that right? you just make it so fucking easy to bitch slap you, azog.

guess you didn't know how to find the break down, did ya? if you click on your avatar/ name at the top of the page to access your account, & then click on
' reactions received ' you can see the breakdown; s-t-u-p-i-d.

View attachment 321018

^^^ latest count as of 7:55 am. today.

you're welcome for the instructions on how you can be a little less s-t-u-p-i-d. :113:
Those “likes” transferred over from the old system. Every comment became a “like”.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a pathetic liar. & full of poo.

Said the woman that admitted that being mean to other people is more important to her than her own self image.

stfu you trumpian snowflake.

Just keeping it real.

I'm a trump supporter, but hardly a "snowflake".

I would assume that someone who ranks their own self image as less important that being mean to people, would also be willing to lie, to be mean to people....

I mean, to me, the way you describe yourself, you come across as a soulless monster.

Why are you like this and what do you get out of it? Are you a sadist?
She has not recovered from the 2016 election. She doesn't have a job so her little mind is consumed by all things Trump, whom she despises.
You don't think he's playing politics with this disease ? sending assistance more to states not needing it as badly as NY State? I try so hard not to voice my hate for the man It's almost impossible
Everyone is playing politics. But I truly believe he wants to beat it. Now it will make him look good but it will also restart the economy!

if that was the case - he would have taken the pentagon & intel community seriously - wouldn't have dismantled the pandemic response team, wouldn't have fired the expert embedded in china, would have used the WHO test kits on day one after the sequence was revealed, wouldn't have shipped the majority of our PPE to china, & would have enacted the DPA months ago in anticipation of the virus coming here.
First death was late Feb in the US and we closed the country down in Mid March. Stop being such a TDS ridden snowflake.

in 2017, the pentagon appraised the incoming administration that a pandemic was heading our way within the next few years. no prep on donny's part & the experts were ignored. the intel community told trump the same thing in november 2019. also in 2019 - every warning was ignored after the mock pandemic 'war' game revealed we were failing bigley with any kind of cohesive response.
That is another lie. OMG. Show that report. We are not an autocracy. We have a Congress. I don't see any briefings from Congress? Why?

i don't lie. but you do.

in 2017, the pentagon appraised the incoming administration that a pandemic was heading our way within the next few years.
Coronavirus | COVID-19 Updates
Military memo from 2017 warned of pandemic’s impact on combat readiness and risk of war
Military Times staff
April 1
An internal Pentagon document from 2017 warned about the potentially catastrophic impact of a pandemic like the coronavirus, one that could “result in debilitating illness in military forces at levels significant enough to degrade combat readiness.”
The internal Defense Department document, first reported by The Nation magazine on Wednesday, says a pandemic like the one currently spreading across the United States may impact U.S. Northern Command’s “operating environment for up to 24 months,” according to the document made available online.
The 103-page document published by U.S. NORTHCOM, titled “Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Disease Response” and dated January 2017, reveals the extent to which the military has been planning and bracing for a widespread pandemic.
Military memo from 2017 warned of pandemic’s impact on combat readiness and risk of war

the intel community told trump the same thing in november 2019.
Breaking|Apr 8, 2020,05:25pm EDT
Report: U.S. Intelligence Officials Warned About Coronavirus In Wuhan In Late November
An intelligence report from the military’s National Center for Medical Intelligence in November, compiled through wire and computer interception and satellite imagery, reportedly concluded that an outbreak of the virus “could be a cataclysmic event.”
Report: U.S. Intelligence Officials Warned About Coronavirus In Wuhan In Late November

also in 2019 - every warning was ignored after the mock pandemic 'war' game revealed we were failing bigley with any kind of cohesive response.

Trump team failed to follow NSC’s pandemic playbook
The 69-page document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by the administration.
By DAN DIAMOND and NAHAL TOOSI
03/25/2020 08:00 PM EDT

Millions will die, Trump administration was warned in coronavirus memos sent in January and February
  • The Trump administration received at least two memos — one in January and another in February — from his top trade adviser, Peter Navarro, forecasting various possibilities for the human and economic costs of the coronavirus outbreak.
  • The second memo, addressed directly to President Donald Trump on February 23, said as many as 2 million people could die.
  • Some senior officials apparently thought Navarro was being an alarmist.
Millions will die, Trump administration was warned in coronavirus memos sent in January and February

& now you'll bend over & grab yer ankles for president dotard, right zog?
You going to wish death on me again? That was fun.

lol.... failed deflection. you can't refudiate anything i gave you. all facts & yer president doesn't really care if you kick the bucket.

anyhoo - where is the post that i said that? c'mon - go fetch.
I asked a simple question? Who declares war? Please answer.

that has nothing to do with donny being totally unprepared like the incompetant carnival barker that he is. you know it & i know it cause i gave you undisputed facts that you are trying to deflect from. it's as simple as that.
Where did it say the Executive Branch should have spent trillions for a would be virus and ban travel to and from China. Since you read the document please point me to those pages. Thanks.

lol.... it sure didn't say it was better to give a tax cut to the uber rich either. you wanted the source i gave it to you. see? i don't lie rail licker ....

you do. donny does. & all you got going for you.
Investigation going on for pos trumps FAILURE to prepare
Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden is a lifetime politician who even Obama won’t endorse. He doesn’t impress me.
You are clearly out of touch; President Obama will endorse and support whosoever is the Democratic Nominee. He will not endorse anyone until that is settled, if he did endorse VP Biden and Bernie was nominated, his endorsement for Biden would be used by fools like you that even Obama didn't support him.

You're welcome, I hope that you now know something about political science. Too bad your ignorance on this issue is so broad.

lack of critical thinking skills + ignorance = poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable.

A lot of luck out there it seems. You d rather watch people die than believe the drug helps. Awful.

I can understand that.

BUT, what I can't get, is how your behavior, reflects on you, and thus your own self image.

FOR EXAMPLE, how regularly you liberals are fine with playing stupid, I mean REALLY FUCKING STUPID, for the smallest of partisan jabs.

you are quite mistaken if you think it matters given what 'we' respond to. most rw nutters are so entrenched in their cult of personality, it's almost always futile to deal with y'all on any kind of civil level, so might as well have fun whilst spending time here!

But my point was obviously about how stupidly thin your lies are, and how such stupidity reflects on you.

I was completely clear about that, and you responded as though you were too stupid to understand what I said.

You thus presented yourself as being either a completely dishonest asshole, or a fucking retard.

more along the lines of poking you with a stick; that means you're getting warmer.

So, being an asshole to annoy people, is more important to you than your own self image?

please understand this clearly - those that are worth my respect get treated much differently than any trump supporter - who by the very definition, aren't worth much to me at all; including their opinion of me.
Having your respect would be an insult. I never Want that and thankfully will never have it.

Of course it doesn’t.

When people go to the childish emojis I know I won. More data today that Hydrox works. It sucks for you I know as it will save many more lives.

you lost.
Nope you lost. I knew You would say this so I did post the proof. Now admit you don’t want the drug to work and save lives because of your hatred for “Donny”.

you're loopiness is rotting yer brain. do you know what 'cozying up to' even means? c'mon, with yer IQ , that should be easy.
I gave you the proof but you will just ignore it. Again, you do not know one iota about the drug industry. Companies have 7 years to maximize their profits. Hydrox is 70 years old. It is irrelevant and it can be copied and generics are out. He is pushing it because it works. I am glad it works as it saves lives. But you would rather have people die as you admitted rather than have "donny" be right.

never did or said any such thing. when you hafta pull bullshit outa yer ass to keep a conversation going as if it holds any merit - then you have nuthin' left.
That is exactly what all your posts are saying. You're making shit up as to why people are touting it. NEVER once considering it is because it works. You are a very stupid person and a hateful one.

cry me a river - & after you do that, give another dislike - you'll have 9,900 more to go to surpass all the likes - that is if i never get another thumbs up.

GO!
I enjoy giving your dumbass posts the thumbs down. I'll catch up to your very few likes.

Wrong the 10k is a "reaction score" the old score gave you points for everything. Those aren't "likes". You're so stupid.

well now - is that right? you just make it so fucking easy to bitch slap you, azog.

guess you didn't know how to find the break down, did ya? if you click on your avatar/ name at the top of the page to access your account, & then click on

View attachment 321018

you're welcome for the instructions on how you can be a little less s-t-u-p-i-d. :113:
Those “likes” transferred over from the old system. Every comment became a “like”.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said the woman that admitted that being mean to other people is more important to her than her own self image.

Just keeping it real.

I would assume that someone who ranks their own self image as less important that being mean to people, would also be willing to lie, to be mean to people....

I mean, to me, the way you describe yourself, you come across as a soulless monster.

She has not recovered from the 2016 election. She doesn't have a job so her little mind is consumed by all things Trump, whom she despises.
You don't think he's playing politics with this disease ? sending assistance more to states not needing it as badly as NY State? I try so hard not to voice my hate for the man It's almost impossible
Everyone is playing politics. But I truly believe he wants to beat it. Now it will make him look good but it will also restart the economy!

if that was the case - he would have taken the pentagon & intel community seriously - wouldn't have dismantled the pandemic response team, wouldn't have fired the expert embedded in china, would have used the WHO test kits on day one after the sequence was revealed, wouldn't have shipped the majority of our PPE to china, & would have enacted the DPA months ago in anticipation of the virus coming here.
First death was late Feb in the US and we closed the country down in Mid March. Stop being such a TDS ridden snowflake.

in 2017, the pentagon appraised the incoming administration that a pandemic was heading our way within the next few years. no prep on donny's part & the experts were ignored. the intel community told trump the same thing in november 2019. also in 2019 - every warning was ignored after the mock pandemic 'war' game revealed we were failing bigley with any kind of cohesive response.
That is another lie. OMG. Show that report. We are not an autocracy. We have a Congress. I don't see any briefings from Congress? Why?

i don't lie. but you do.

in 2017, the pentagon appraised the incoming administration that a pandemic was heading our way within the next few years.
Military Times staff
April 1
An internal Pentagon document from 2017 warned about the potentially catastrophic impact of a pandemic like the coronavirus, one that could “result in debilitating illness in military forces at levels significant enough to degrade combat readiness.”
The internal Defense Department document, first reported by The Nation magazine on Wednesday, says a pandemic like the one currently spreading across the United States may impact U.S. Northern Command’s “operating environment for up to 24 months,” according to the document made available online.
The 103-page document published by U.S. NORTHCOM, titled “Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Disease Response” and dated January 2017, reveals the extent to which the military has been planning and bracing for a widespread pandemic.

An intelligence report from the military’s National Center for Medical Intelligence in November, compiled through wire and computer interception and satellite imagery, reportedly concluded that an outbreak of the virus “could be a cataclysmic event.”

also in 2019 - every warning was ignored after the mock pandemic 'war' game revealed we were failing bigley with any kind of cohesive response.

The 69-page document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by the administration.

• The Trump administration received at least two memos — one in January and another in February — from his top trade adviser, Peter Navarro, forecasting various possibilities for the human and economic costs of the coronavirus outbreak.
  • The second memo, addressed directly to President Donald Trump on February 23, said as many as 2 million people could die.

The 103-page document published by U.S. NORTHCOM, titled “Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Disease Response” and dated January 2017,

On what page does it say we should stop flights from China?

Yes, there are stupid questions, here ^^^ is another one: Why didn't GWB stop the flights out of Boston Int. on the early morning of Sept. 11, 2001?

I know, he had such specific intel. DURR.....

DURR....? I know, my comment went well over you head. Sad. However, dumb donald didn't do his homework, and his cronies were to busy fixing up their offices and kissing trump's ass to have seen and shared this:

Over my head? LOL!
You don't think Bush could have stopped 9/11 with that "specific" warning he received?

Well, I'm glad that Obama did so much to prevent a pandemic here, after that awesome speech he gave.
He read the best teleprompter, for sure!
Stop your BS Trump blew it and only an idiot can't see it
China is 100% to blame for this and they gave me this damn disease.
China is NOT 100% responsible. They have been working hand in hand with the democrats
Get a life.
This is one more example what happens when voters blindly vote for the party:

So, out of a nation of over three hundred millions, he misses 5 deaths and you act like it is a huge deal?

Mmm, yeah. I'll keep voting straight party, to keep people like you as far away from the levers of power as possible.
Yeah keep on giving us more like Trump and GWB and see how long America lasts

Trump ran on jobs, trade and deporting illegals.

If that offends you, you might want to ask yourself why.

He's done a fine job of deporting human beings, many of whom have lived, worked and paid taxes for decades. Splitting up families (what party was once claiming 'families first', do you remember?) and separating mothers from their children (and losing track of where the child may have been taken to).

How well are the coal miners doing, how many jobs are full time, and not part time without benefits, how well has the trade wars worked?

Thanks for admitting his good work on the illegals. Kudos to your honesty, despite your spin.

Coal miners? Trade wars? Too early to say.

coal is never coming back.

Coal has never left. You are delusional.

i never said it 'left'. i said it ain't coming back.... like to the days when it was a viable energy source. ...

It is still a huge energy source. Your position is delusional.

mines going belly up isn't delusion. it's fact. accept it.

Oh, so you're dropping that point you raised about coal not being a viable energy source? That was just some shit you threw out there, hoping no one would notice?

Well, I noticed, and I called you on it. It was insane of you.

oh for fuck's sake - you still suck at comprehension. it's not a viable energy source like it used to be. less & less companies are asking for a dirty, more expensive thing like coal than other less expensive alternatives. god damn, your brain is useless sometimes.

No, you suck at comprehension.

Coal is about a FOURTH of world energy usage, so you pretense that is not viable, is just plain wrong.

I know why you don't care about those jobs. Because you hate the people that have them. Or at least, their lives and their families are less important to you, than being a tree hugger, and feeling good about yourself because of it.

And the lives of those diggers of coal are important to you??? How many die of lung disease ?

Blame Obama ???

Well, if he knew in 2014 and didn't get us ready...….yes, blame Obama
But not the AH who had 3+ years to replenish?? Surely you can't be that stupid?

But not the AH who had 3+ years to replenish??

Obama knew 2 years earlier, didn't fix the issue?

Is it because he was an a-hole?
Morons in senate and house prevented it .... NOTHING prevented your ah trump

Morons in senate and house prevented it ....

You're lying.

Blame Obama ???

You're lying.
But Trump’s claims have been generally panned by fact-checkers; for instance, Obama did declare a public health emergency before a single American had died. At the time, experts even concurred that H1N1 was generally well-handled. An HHS retrospective in 2012 portrayed the response as “successful,” albeit one marked by delays that would foreshadow the current difficulties in procuring testing and treatment for the coronavirus outbreak today.

Meanwhile, an Obama-era improvement plan crafted post-H1N1 offered suggestions that were batted back by the Republican-led Congress — for instance, investing in the nation’s hospital preparedness program, which has undergone years of winnowing by congressional appropriators, and ensuring a sufficient supply of ventilators and masks in the stockpile, another problem that’s haunted the response to Covid-19.

"HHS aggressively contracted for the development of a next-generation, low-cost ventilator as well as the high-speed production of masks,” said Lurie, who ran the health department’s emergency preparedness efforts at the time, before handing the projects off to the Trump administration. While Obama officials’ vision has yet to be fully realized, some of their projects are still underway, current and former officials say.

Blame Obama ???

You're lying.
But Trump’s claims have been generally panned by fact-checkers; for instance, Obama did declare a public health emergency before a single American had died. At the time, experts even concurred that H1N1 was generally well-handled. An HHS retrospective in 2012 portrayed the response as “successful,” albeit one marked by delays that would foreshadow the current difficulties in procuring testing and treatment for the coronavirus outbreak today.

Meanwhile, an Obama-era improvement plan crafted post-H1N1 offered suggestions that were batted back by the Republican-led Congress — for instance, investing in the nation’s hospital preparedness program, which has undergone years of winnowing by congressional appropriators, and ensuring a sufficient supply of ventilators and masks in the stockpile, another problem that’s haunted the response to Covid-19.

"HHS aggressively contracted for the development of a next-generation, low-cost ventilator as well as the high-speed production of masks,” said Lurie, who ran the health department’s emergency preparedness efforts at the time, before handing the projects off to the Trump administration. While Obama officials’ vision has yet to be fully realized, some of their projects are still underway, current and former officials say.

Obama did declare a public health emergency before a single American had died.

That's awesome! He fixed all the holes in our system so the pandemic he warned about in 2014
wouldn't harm us. Wait, what?

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

Biden doesn’t even know which states he’s in.
And Alabama got a hurricane And Obamas not a citizen etc etc etc etc
Yes Obama is not a us citizen but that’s old news and not the topic

I think his supporters view him like most people view lawyers. Lawyers generally have the image that they are slimy, immoral, scum-sucking bottom feeders and people hate them all.
Okay, let's pursue that line of thinking.

How many lawyers would still be in practice if they stole money from a charity?

The point being, doing certain things typically disqualifies someone from continuing in their occupation. Either by legal or ethical sanctions.

And barak obama....gave 150 billion dollars in cash to Iran, the worlds biggest supporter of terrorism around the world.

joe biden....... he and his family made their fortune the old fashioned way....they used his political office to get a billion from China, millions for every other country he went to.....followed by his brother and son, vacuuming up cash flying on Air Force 2......

You don't know what you are talking about.....
:uhoh3:
What a brainwashed sheep,the United States cia and Israel are the biggest supporters of terrorism around the world.:rolleyes-41: You need to look in the mirror when saying those words you don’t know what you are talking about. :rolleyes-41:

You're talking about a man who uses a pound of orange make-up and a can of hairspray everyday. Yeah, a real manly man. :auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
And you and your ilk shit a pound of crap everyday on these forums.
Awww, did I insult your man-crush and hurt your feelz? Bless your precious heart.
You're talking about a man who uses a pound of orange make-up and a can of hairspray everyday. Yeah, a real manly man. :auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
And you and your ilk shit a pound of crap everyday on these forums.
Awww, did I insult your man-crush and hurt your feelz? Bless your precious heart.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile:

Republicans Bet you 'd never guess ? lol
Trump Has ‘Financial Interest’ in Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturer: NYT

THERE IT IS
Justin Baragona
Contributing Editor

Updated Apr. 07, 2020 4:10AM ET / Published Apr. 06, 2020 11:09PM ET
RTS389PU_h7xovg

Kevin Lamarque/Reuters
President Donald Trump has a “small financial interest” in the maker of an anti-malarial drug that he has been touting as a “game changer” in treating coronavirus, according to The New York Times. Over the past two weeks, Trump and his Fox News allies have aggressively promoted hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure, despite top infectious-disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci and others urging caution and noting that there was not enough evidence of the drug’s efficacy.
The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm.
Read it at The New York Times

View attachment 320225
The man is a crook That way his whole life , and like berg said, forget about him being a pervert just watch how even as president he squeezes every dollar out for himself Should have been nailed for emoluments But yellow cowardly repub senate scared shitless they'd lose their jobs and you correll support this walking turd??

Dude. You are pathetic beyond words.
LOL I thought you like trump, have the best words

I have very good words. But your level of pathetic, is beyond even my excellent vocabulary and descriptive skills.
But you lose your ability to speak those words when trump fires everyone smarter than him ,and that won't kiss his ass
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap:

Blame Obama ???

You're lying.

That's awesome! He fixed all the holes in our system so the pandemic he warned about in 2014
Toddster
There were 104 Million N95 masks and 52 Million surgical masks in reserve when Obama was elected. Obama shipped out 3/4 of the stockpile for the 2009 flu season and never put them back. Yet you listen to the liberal media and blame Trump.

If any of this is true, then there was no 2010 flu season, no 2011 flu, no 2012 flu, no 2013 flu, no 2014 flu, no 2015 flu, no 2016 flu, no 2017 flu, no 2018 flu, and no 2019 flu. But we know there was. So this sounds like BS. For every year since 2009, it would have been noticed.

It's probably the case that Congress, controlled by Republicans, refused to provide funding. They obstructed Obama at every turn, for just about anything. Much of the budget spending consisted of continuing resolutions.

As well, if any of this is true, it's also true that the depleted stockpile wasn't replaced under trumpf either. It's been over 3 years. You don't hold trumpf accountable at all. You are flagrantly biased.

donny was warned about a pandemic heading our way & will most likely hit during his term. that was in january 2017 during the transition.

But Obama was warning us in 2014.....why didn't he get us ready?
Blame Obama ???

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

I can understand that.

Of course it doesn’t.

you lost.

GO!

View attachment 321018

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keeping it real.

i don't lie. but you do.

Military Times staff
April 1

You going to wish death on me again? That was fun.

lol.... failed deflection. you can't refudiate anything i gave you. all facts & yer president doesn't really care if you kick the bucket.

anyhoo - where is the post that i said that? c'mon - go fetch.
I asked a simple question? Who declares war? Please answer.

that has nothing to do with donny being totally unprepared like the incompetant carnival barker that he is. you know it & i know it cause i gave you undisputed facts that you are trying to deflect from. it's as simple as that.
Where did it say the Executive Branch should have spent trillions for a would be virus and ban travel to and from China. Since you read the document please point me to those pages. Thanks.

lol.... it sure didn't say it was better to give a tax cut to the uber rich either. you wanted the source i gave it to you. see? i don't lie rail licker ....

you do. donny does. & all you got going for you.
Investigation going on for pos trumps FAILURE to prepare

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

I can understand that.

Of course it doesn’t.

you lost.

GO!

View attachment 321018

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keeping it real.

i don't lie. but you do.

Military Times staff
April 1

The 103-page document published by U.S. NORTHCOM, titled “Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Disease Response” and dated January 2017,

On what page does it say we should stop flights from China?

Yes, there are stupid questions, here ^^^ is another one: Why didn't GWB stop the flights out of Boston Int. on the early morning of Sept. 11, 2001?

I know, he had such specific intel. DURR.....

DURR....? I know, my comment went well over you head. Sad. However, dumb donald didn't do his homework, and his cronies were to busy fixing up their offices and kissing trump's ass to have seen and shared this:

Over my head? LOL!
You don't think Bush could have stopped 9/11 with that "specific" warning he received?

Well, I'm glad that Obama did so much to prevent a pandemic here, after that awesome speech he gave.
He read the best teleprompter, for sure!
Stop your BS Trump blew it and only an idiot can't see it
China is 100% to blame for this and they gave me this damn disease.
China is NOT 100% responsible. They have been working hand in hand with the democrats
Get a life.

So, out of a nation of over three hundred millions, he misses 5 deaths and you act like it is a huge deal?

Mmm, yeah. I'll keep voting straight party, to keep people like you as far away from the levers of power as possible.
Yeah keep on giving us more like Trump and GWB and see how long America lasts

Trump ran on jobs, trade and deporting illegals.

If that offends you, you might want to ask yourself why.

He's done a fine job of deporting human beings, many of whom have lived, worked and paid taxes for decades. Splitting up families (what party was once claiming 'families first', do you remember?) and separating mothers from their children (and losing track of where the child may have been taken to).

How well are the coal miners doing, how many jobs are full time, and not part time without benefits, how well has the trade wars worked?

Thanks for admitting his good work on the illegals. Kudos to your honesty, despite your spin.

Coal miners? Trade wars? Too early to say.

coal is never coming back.

Coal has never left. You are delusional.

i never said it 'left'. i said it ain't coming back.... like to the days when it was a viable energy source. ...

It is still a huge energy source. Your position is delusional.

mines going belly up isn't delusion. it's fact. accept it.

Oh, so you're dropping that point you raised about coal not being a viable energy source? That was just some shit you threw out there, hoping no one would notice?

Well, I noticed, and I called you on it. It was insane of you.

oh for fuck's sake - you still suck at comprehension. it's not a viable energy source like it used to be. less & less companies are asking for a dirty, more expensive thing like coal than other less expensive alternatives. god damn, your brain is useless sometimes.

No, you suck at comprehension.

Coal is about a FOURTH of world energy usage, so you pretense that is not viable, is just plain wrong.

I know why you don't care about those jobs. Because you hate the people that have them. Or at least, their lives and their families are less important to you, than being a tree hugger, and feeling good about yourself because of it.

And the lives of those diggers of coal are important to you??? How many die of lung disease ?

Yes, they are.

The answer to the trade offs of a dangerous good paying job, is not to just take the job away leaving people with nothing.

And, let's not forget, these are blue collar whites, the people that liberals like to pretend are the source of all Evul, "clinging to their guns and bibles".

Blame Obama ???

But not the AH who had 3+ years to replenish?? tons of precious PPE over there.

not only did donny lie about our stockpile - but when the virus broke out in china & all indications pointed to it going worldwide - which included US ... donny allowed american companies to ship tons of precious PPE over there, instead of mandating the DPA & beef up our own stockpiles.

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis
Dian Zhang, Erin Mansfield, Dinah Voyles Pulver
USA TODAY
April 2, 2020 updated April 3,2020

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

American companies sold more than $17.5 million worth of face masks, more than $13.6 million in surgical garments and more than $27.2 million in ventilators to China during the first two months of the year, far exceeding that of any other similar period in the past decade, according to the most recent foreign trade data available from the U.S. Census Bureau.

USA TODAY’s analysis of the trade numbers comes as medical professionals on the front lines of the nationwide crisis say they are being forced to reuse or go without personal protective equipment like surgical masks and face shields to account for a shortage. Some states also are scrambling to find ventilators to prepare for a crush of patients expected to need them.

The White House and congressional intelligence committees were briefed on the scope and threat of the coronavirus in January and February, but President Donald Trump has not stopped exports of key medical equipment – a move taken by at least 54 other countries so far.
U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis

Blame Obama ???

You're lying.

your reading comp sucks. trump had the wheel & has been steering for 3 years now. the pentagon briefed donny et al in january 2017 that a pandemic was coming - & your president dotard did NOTHING.

that's the fact jack, & no matter how you slice it & dice it --- that is all on him.

Blame Obama ???

You're lying.

your reading comp sucks. trump had the wheel & has been steering for 3 years now. the pentagon briefed donny et al in january 2017 that a pandemic was coming - & your president dotard did NOTHING.

that's the fact jack, & no matter how you slice it & dice it --- that is all on him.
Really? Cause China and The WHO kept it under wraps! So where did the Pentagon get their information?

Blame Obama ???

You're lying.

Really? Cause China and The WHO kept it under wraps! So where did the Pentagon get their information?

they said A pandemic was most likely going to break out within the next few years - probably during donny's term. they didn't know WHICH one it could be - but all indications pointed to it. all donny had to do, was prepare. better to be safe than sorry & have too much, rather than too little.

he ignored them & now we are exactly where they warned us we were going to be & also that our military would be affected.

Pentagon Influenza Response

covid-screenshot-1.png

covid-screenshot-2.png

covid-screenshot-3.png

covid-screenshot-4.png

Exclusive: The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming

The truth is that Dopey Donald Trump is incompetent and unfit to be POTUS.

All he has done is blathered and lied during the COVID-19 press conferences.

It is not just my opinion as the polls show he is fast losing credibility among the half-wit, red-hatted, morons who support him.

Forum List

Back