A message to Biden: We need more oil

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
At his press conference announcing the release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, Biden claimed oil companies are sitting "on record profits" and "don’t want to increase supply because Putin’s price hike means higher profits."

You really have to ignore a lot of recent history and economic reality to come to that conclusion.

First, if oil companies controlled oil prices, prices would rarely decline. But they declined during the Trump era as the supply of oil surged and prices at the pump hit lows not seen in years. There are simple reasons why.

Interesting analogy between oil and peanuts!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/b...oduce-more-oil

Luckily our household can't be hurt by what Biden and the Democrats have created. We can sit back and call people out for voting for this dumb bastard!

Ride a bike.

Cycling in the Netherlands is the most popular form of daily transport; using a bicycle for your daily needs is fun, convenient and more importantly, (almost) for free! With more than 25 million bicycles in the Netherlands and 1,2 million new ones sold every year, this country is considered a cyclist's heaven.
Sport used for: Cycling

Cycling in the Netherlands | Info, Dictionary & Rental Links

I'm 72, wife is 70.

Little old to try grocery shopping by bike.

your next asinine suggestion?

1649252592924.png

Yeah! That way China can really get into strip mining for more lithium and other rare elements to save the planet.

Don't worry about the hazardous waste from the battery disposal there'll a big hole to put it into later.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Biden and his stupid deranged Environmental Wacko buddies think oil is destroying the planet so... NO OIL FOR YOU!

Message to Ordinary Guy: It's not 1950 anymore, go buy an electric car and get over it. Better luck in 2024.
Electric cars are the future not the present, the infrastructure is not there to support them and the ROI on the purchase of an EV is the worst of any car

Educate yourself then maybe you can reply to a post without being childish

Ride a bike.

Cycling in the Netherlands is the most popular form of daily transport; using a bicycle for your daily needs is fun, convenient and more importantly, (almost) for free! With more than 25 million bicycles in the Netherlands and 1,2 million new ones sold every year, this country is considered a cyclist's heaven.
Sport used for: Cycling

Cycling in the Netherlands | Info, Dictionary & Rental Links

yes that bike would pull my 30 ft four winns so well :auiqs.jpg:

show where I was complaining or STFU. Show me where a bike will pull any boat. your posts are somewhat amusing but asinine

You created the topic, that's a complaint.

You own 4 fucking boats. Like wtf?

"I PAY TOO MUCH FOR GAS!"
"Well how many vehicles do you gas up, Billy?"
"4 boats and my truck"

Like wtf? Stfu.

Biden and his stupid deranged Environmental Wacko buddies think oil is destroying the planet so... NO OIL FOR YOU!
yeah, just no oil for us, AF1 and the Helicopter will remain in service along with large entourage of vehicles left running most of the day

You created the topic, that's a complaint.

You own 4 fucking boats. Like wtf?

"I PAY TOO MUCH FOR GAS!"
"Well how many vehicles do you gas up, Billy?"
"4 boats and my truck"

Like wtf? Stfu.
I didn't post any of that made up shit from your pea brain. I accept your surrender dumbshit. Four Winns is one boat dumbass! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1649255102856.png

We could cut canals across the United States and have them flow every which way so there's always a route to your ultimate destination utilizing a low energy consumption route and providing a reservoir of fresh water everywhere.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back