A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Culpepper

VIP Member
Jan 14, 2017
Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.

Included is a link to my Twitter page.

Last edited:
Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.

Welcome. This board is overrun by Trump losers. Don't give them an inch.

th

Nice to see someone with a sense of humor

Actually the board is overrun with insane idiots on both sides hence it's the best little insane asylum on the interwebz, it makes it quite fun. :D
Looks like you'll blend in just fine. :thup:

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Screenwriter, eh? Just remember, the pen may be mightier than the sword but the tools likely to be used against those of you who choose to actively disrupt this administration will be far more painful when used against the neck of the writer.

Welcome. This board is overrun by Trump losers. Don't give them an inch.

^^^ Speaking of Sore LoserXers ^^^

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Screenwriter, eh? Just remember, the pen may be mightier than the sword but the tools likely to be used against those of you who choose to actively disrupt this administration will be far more painful when used against the neck of the writer.

That would be if the pen is my only weapon. I'm here from Bogota, Colombia; suffice to say, my family has a very long legacy of fighting the system in an actual war zone type setting. In comparison to that, Trump is child's play. And Trumpeters - they're nothing compared to death squads. Thus, when that's the comparison - it's hard to be threatened.

Last edited:

That would be if the pen is my only weapon. I'm here from Bogota, Colombia; suffice to say, my family has a very long legacy of fighting the system in an actual war zone type setting. In comparison to that, Trump is child's play.

Oh Puhleeeze. Get a grip.

That would be if the pen is my only weapon. I'm here from Bogota, Colombia; suffice to say, my family has a very long legacy of fighting the system in an actual war zone type setting. In comparison to that, Trump is child's play.
My co-worker is from Colombia and LOVES Trump.
He likes people who aren't afraid to speak their mind and make their country great again.

That would be if the pen is my only weapon. I'm here from Bogota, Colombia; suffice to say, my family has a very long legacy of fighting the system in an actual war zone type setting. In comparison to that, Trump is child's play. And Trumpeters - they're nothing compared to death squads.

LOL. I was unaware that the cartels and death squads had Predator drones capable of putting a guided munition in your bedroom window. Or Navy SEALS who can kill you before you even know they're around.

If you folk were truly interested in Resisting, Trump would already be dead.

[
LOL. I was unaware that the cartels and death squads had Predator drones capable of putting a guided munition in your bedroom window. Or Navy SEALS who can kill you before you even know they're around.

If you folk were truly interested in Resisting, Trump would already be dead.

If you think Trump is going to be able to do that, you're really over reaching as for now. The USA, for now, isn't going to become Putin's Russia. As said, when you're up against death squads set on social cleansing with rifles raised as your background - this is nothing.

Old WWII movies featuring the French Resistance are some of my favorites. I'm not all that excited to dump on Trump yet but heck, I know it's coming and so I may as well get a jump on it. Warn you I may become a double agent but so far all I'm hearing is spend-spend-spend and figure the GOP's plan isn't anything different then the Democrats in trying to buy the public's favor. Will I get one of those hand cranked field radio transmitters? That certainly would seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back