A Major Terror Vulnerability Still Persists

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
FIX IT ALREADY!!!

VISA OVERSTAYS: A GAP IN THE NATION’S BORDER
After decades, and billions of dollars, a major terror vulnerability still persists.
May 29, 2017

Michael Cutler
nm.png

A recent headline blared: Secretary of Homeland Security head says terror situation is scarier than you know.

However, the situation at the Department of Homeland Security that the Trump administration inherited when it took office is so dire, that I refer to the DHS as the “Department of Homeland Surrender.”

Unquestionably the Obama administration did incalculable damage to the security of our borders and the enforcement of our immigration laws, however, for decades a series of administrations, led by presidents from both parties, have sought to undermine national sovereignty in their push for globalism.

In my judgement, many components of the immigration system have been rendered dysfunctional with the intentional purpose of flooding America with ever increasing foreign tourists, foreign students and a veritable army of cheap and exploitable labor that displaces Americans workers and drives down the wages of those Americans fortunate enough to keep their jobs.

Visa Overstays: A Gap in the Nation’s Border

FIX IT ALREADY!!!

After decades, and billions of dollars, a major terror vulnerability still persists.
May 29, 2017

Michael Cutler
nm.png

A recent headline blared: Secretary of Homeland Security head says terror situation is scarier than you know.

However, the situation at the Department of Homeland Security that the Trump administration inherited when it took office is so dire, that I refer to the DHS as the “Department of Homeland Surrender.”

Unquestionably the Obama administration did incalculable damage to the security of our borders and the enforcement of our immigration laws, however, for decades a series of administrations, led by presidents from both parties, have sought to undermine national sovereignty in their push for globalism.

In my judgement, many components of the immigration system have been rendered dysfunctional with the intentional purpose of flooding America with ever increasing foreign tourists, foreign students and a veritable army of cheap and exploitable labor that displaces Americans workers and drives down the wages of those Americans fortunate enough to keep their jobs.

You covered a wide area. You should read about Tyson Chicken Co. This company is owened by a friend of The Clinton s and was raided by the Boarder Patrol, 43 illegals were taken into custody. Progressives love a low wages, more money for them. The Law now has a fine on hiring the illegals but I don't know if its enforced.

FIX IT ALREADY!!!

May 29, 2017

Michael Cutler
nm.png

First of all every citizen has to be on the watch for activity that "just does not look right" and report same to the local Enforcement "LEO" and if you think they are not going to look into it then call the FBI, or DHS. A good example several dark skinned suspect loading a light aircraft with boxes marked EXPLOSIVES is a pretty good sign,, or boxes that just does not look right. You should remember Airports of certain size have LEOs on duty, report it.

Forum List

Back