A lot of peope in Israel are not Jews, soon most of them won't be!

What's your problem, Penelope?

I have no problem, I do not live by religious zealots in NY.

So it's their fault? What ails you.

Just that Israel is anti Semitic as well, anti the zealots and anti the Palestinians.

What would you know about Israel?

From a bias Jew. I'll stick with my reading.

You must eat sleep and drink Jews.

I have no problem, I do not live by religious zealots in NY.

So it's their fault? What ails you.

Just that Israel is anti Semitic as well, anti the zealots and anti the Palestinians.

What would you know about Israel?

From a bias Jew. I'll stick with my reading.

Practice your writing and your grammar while you're at it!

I have no problem, I do not live by religious zealots in NY. My issue with the Evangelicals in the US. I do not like zealots no matter what group they belong to. They say the US is anti Semitic, but Israel is too.

In what way is Israel anti-Semitic? Please elaborate on that.

Oh the anti Zionist against the ultra orthodox against the traditional sects. It the same in the US. There is antisemitism and especially the Jews against the Palestinians, which are the older Canaanites that turned Jewish and converted to Christianity or Muslim, they stayed for centuries, they are really the jews brothers, that is why they encompass Jews, Muslims and Christians. History is just repeating itself.

I have no problem, I do not live by religious zealots in NY. My issue with the Evangelicals in the US. I do not like zealots no matter what group they belong to. They say the US is anti Semitic, but Israel is too.

In what way is Israel anti-Semitic? Please elaborate on that.

Oh the anti Zionist against the ultra orthodox against the traditional sects. It the same in the US. There is antisemitism and especially the Jews against the Palestinians, which are the older Canaanites that turned Jewish and converted to Christianity or Muslim, they stayed for centuries, they are really the jews brothers, that is why they encompass Jews, Muslims and Christians. History is just repeating itself.

:nocknockHT:

She is saying, G-d didn't say that to Abraham Avinu A"H,
rather kept repeating the promise to his children.

That's the rule with G-d - all the good promises must fulfill.
Even if collectively we don't deserve it, Hashem makes sure we never reach the point of no return.
That's why we were brought out of Egypt some 150 before finishing the allotted 400 years of slavery.

So lets see Abram was a nomad, and Abram was a schizoid apparently. Good think he didn't kill Isaac according to the scripture, but Isaac never comes down the hill?

The name is Abraham, anyone using Abram is sinning against G-d,
not that you know, it's on your head.

Abraham Avinu A"H was not a nomad,
but one among the few remnants of the Hebrew nation in the world, who lived in exile,
and returned to land that was taken from and allotted to the descendants of Shem A"H.

Q. Now why would you derail your own thread to this,
instead of actually trying to to back up the ridiculous deceitful claim in the title you've made up?

Hebrew was not even a language then and Abram was the name when he first heard God speak.

You derailed it with your nonsense, do you agree Yitzhak Yosef or not. Do you think non Jews should be allowed the Law of Return, or do you think only people who practice Judaism should return?

When is Israel going to be independent? Lord knows they make enough money, they are developed country.

Actually Hebrew was THE language of the place, people spoke the language, as well as all the places and cities bore Hebrew names.

I already said I 100% agree with Rabbi Yosef Shlit"a.
The Law of return simply has to return to its original version.
I don't care if they're observant or not - Jews should live in Israel.

According to Jewish law Israel is independent,
even too independent for some former US governments, and that's exactly why they refused to end the military aid when the govt's in Israel raised the issue. As I've already said, I'm all for cancelling the US military aid in favor of mutual technological - development partnership.

The Canaanite language was the language and then it became Hebrew, what language did Abram speak when he came from UR ? Actually it died out and had to be revived in the early 1900's.
Yes the Law of Return was originally only to Jews, but then they opened it to non Jews for political reasons.

I do not agree with Rabbi Yousef, esp when he referred to blacks as monkeys. I also do not agree with the aid to Israel anymore either.

Now you have another civil war like what happened in the first century. Religious zealots against the non religious zealots but it isn't fought the old way, it is pollical, like it is in the US.

Don’t like the aid we give to Israel
SHERI? There is one solution; Move

Not to worry, Penelope:

United States. Turkey, Egypt and Jordan have also been given American loan guarantees, mostly in the aftermath of the Gulf War.

Do Loan Guarantees Adversely Affect the United States?
The most important thing to know about the loan guarantees is that they are not grants - not one penny of U.S. government funds are transferred to Israel and, ideally, the United States will never have to pay out even a single dollar.

The United States is accepting responsibility from international creditors for any loans the Israeli government takes out - with a few stipulations. Though this means that the U.S. could be hit with up to a $3.8 billion bill, plus interest, if Israel defaults on their loans, this is a mostly muted concern.

In 1992, Israel received $10 billion in loan guarantees from the American government to help the nation rebuild after its economy took a major hit following the Gulf War. Israel repaid every loan it withdrew and the United States was never called on to fulfill it guarantor obligations. Likewise, Israel has never defaulted against the loan guarantees put in place in 2003.

Loan guarantees for Israel also have no bearing whatsoever on U.S. domestic programs or taxpayers. Helping Israel will not take any money away from the billions of dollars in guarantees and loans devoted to meeting America's immediate needs at home. Unlike foreign aid, with loan guarantees taxpayer dollars will not be going to Israel outright.

Forum List

Back