A Look Into The Future

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
mrz081917dAPR20170818104547.jpg

i like living here , better life all around , homogenous population , low population density , less crime , good for the kids , cleaner , more polite . Its cool , glad that you aren't here OldSchool !!

and the funny thing is that it ain't all that empty as you people that want to escape the populated areas come up here to see America and we wish that you'd stay away OldSchool .

i like living here , better life all around , homogenous population , low population density , less crime , good for the kids , cleaner , more polite . Its cool , glad that you aren't here OldSchool !!

Where?

" Minorities will soon be the majority, and remember: we're stronger together. Get it? You can't trump the dream." - Vicente Fox

STOP THEM!

" Minorities will soon be the majority, and remember: we're stronger together. Get it? You can't trump the dream." - Vicente Fox

STOP THEM!
---------------------------------------------------------- thats the 'fifth column' i always refer to , i understand it and so does ' vincente' !!

we don't want a Lawless country like Mexico; which is basically run by drug-cartels

Forum List

Back