A Look at the Democrat Judge Who Sent a Mother to Prison for Trying to Feed Her Children

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now that all of the fascists have exposed themselves in the CV19 crap, it’s time to purge the fascists from America.

All she had to do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..

Last edited:
All she had o do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
You’re the poster child for the ankle grabbers.

All she had o do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...And the next time a city is shut down because of a natural disaster you be a tough guy and violate the order that has shut down the town.....I dare you...

I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...

I didn't see any rules on the ballot. I would have voted 'no.'

I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...And the next time a city is shut down because of a natural disaster you be a tough guy and violate the order that has shut down the town.....I dare you...
Texas Supreme Court told the judge to go fuck himself.

I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...

What ballot is that?

BS comparison...............she has no damned reason to apologize to the so called judge and jury Robe wearing asshole..................

She is going under..........and said she would open to try and save her home and be able to feed her children.......................OH THE FUCKING SHAME.....

Utter BS...........same with locking down the nation for a stinking virus...........causing ECONOMIC calamity from hell.

Oooooooo......I think you should double dog dare him!

I doubt they used that language but I guess it suffices for you..The Supreme Court should have countermanded the order from the git-go, saves a lot of trouble later.

Again..........BS comparison. ...............This is media fed Shit storm and nothing more.........destroying people's lives with rules against the dang constitution.........

What ballot is that?

The ballot last November on voting day. Nothing about arresting people for working at their job.

Leftists want the governor to have DICTATORIAL POWERS and completely shut out the People and the legislature

BS comparison...............she has no damned reason to apologize to the so called judge and jury Robe wearing asshole..................

She is going under..........and said she would open to try and save her home and be able to feed her children.......................OH THE FUCKING SHAME.....

Utter BS...........same with locking down the nation for a stinking virus...........causing ECONOMIC calamity from hell.
Yes they did but that again was what the president declared like it or not. I didn't stop working and I fed my lid because I am used to tough times.

All she had to do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..

Why dont you tell the truth. She had to shut her business down again. Stop lying to yourself.

You haven’t made the case for throwing her in jail when convicts are being released. Did you ask them to apologize?

What ballot is that?

The ballot last November on voting day. Nothing about arresting people for working at their job.
Did you vote for a disaster to be declared? I didn't think so. Unless you can foretell the future. It's not what I would have done yet that is what those in charge did, so next time you don't vote for them.

Forum List

Back