A logical, simple truth with profound meaning

We don’t yet know if the BB was the actual beginning because we can’t see that far back yet. It’s a theory, nothing more.
There you go again shitting on science when it doesn’t suit your purpose.

We do know because the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us an infinite acting universe would eventually reach thermal equilibrium which we don’t see. So it is a 100% certainty that space and time were created 14 billion years ago.
You have no clue, you’re guessing.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, FLoT, SLoT, general relativity, quantum mechanics, inflation theory all say that the universe began 14 billion years ago.

Even CERN says so on their website.

What do you have?
We can’t see that far back yet, you’re assuming.
So you are admitting you don’t know anything.
Look it up, we can’t see that far back yet.

We don’t yet know if the BB was the actual beginning because we can’t see that far back yet. It’s a theory, nothing more.

We do know because the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us an infinite acting universe would eventually reach thermal equilibrium which we don’t see. So it is a 100% certainty that space and time were created 14 billion years ago.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, FLoT, SLoT, general relativity, quantum mechanics, inflation theory all say that the universe began 14 billion years ago.

What do you have?
How do you explain red shift and cosmic background radiation?
They don’t mean that we can see the BB.

What do you have?
So how do you explain what we can see? How do you explain red shift? Why is everything moving away from everything else?

How do you explain cosmic background radiation? What caused it?

What do you have?
So how do you explain what we can see? How do you explain red shift? Why is everything moving away from everything else?

You said everything comes from nothing. I said we can’t see that far back yet.

What do you have?

You are just going to dodge those questions, aren’t you?

Let me know when you can answer them.

All I’m saying is we can’t see back to the BB. You claim you know what’s there.

You are ignoring everything we can see. And you have no explanation for what we can see.

You lose. Let me know when you have an answer.

You are ignoring everything we can see. And you have no explanation for what we can see.

At least I don’t pretend to have the answer, but you do. When we can see all the way back to the BB, then we might know.

At least I don’t pretend to have the answer, but you do. When we can see all the way back to the BB, then we might know.
Tell it to CERN.

Tell it to CERN.
They call it a theory. You think it’s fact.

It would because if there is a supernatural, even God could not know how far down the fractal universe he is or how many Gods are above him.

It is logical and I do not think that you, who thinks in a supernaturalstupid way, know how to use logic and reason. That is why what follows was written.

Martin Luther.
“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

http://imgur.com/IBroXK9

Regards
DL
That is as illogical as infinite regression.

What's illogical about infinite regression?
Because for matter and energy to do what matter and energy do there must be laws and rules for it to follow. Thus the proverbial infinite regression buck stops there.
I don't see the connection. Where's the logic error? Why is infinite regression illogical?
The buck stops at the laws of nature which are eternal.
And what law of nature denies infinite regression? Be specific. All the hand waving is tiresome.

Because for matter and energy to do what matter and energy do there must be laws and rules for it to follow. Thus the proverbial infinite regression buck stops there.
I don't see the connection. Where's the logic error? Why is infinite regression illogical?
And what law of nature denies infinite regression? Be specific. All the hand waving is tiresome.

Law of logic.

I don’t believe you understood what I am saying. The laws of nature exist independent of space and time. They are eternal. The infinite regression stops at the laws of nature. Specifically, the physical, biological and moral laws of nature.

Tell it to CERN.
I think you can't explain red shift and cosmic background radiation without the universe being created out of nothing 14 billion years ago.

Tell it to CERN.
I think you can't explain red shift and cosmic background radiation without the universe being created out of nothing 14 billion years ago.
I know what they are and have nothing to do with what we can't yet see.

Tell it to CERN.
If you know what they are then how do you explain what they tell us?

The infinite regression stops at the laws of nature.

What does that even mean? You said infinite regression was illogical. How?
I just showed you how there can be no infinite regression because the laws of nature are eternal.

Infinite regression is illogical because every effect did not have a cause because there is no first cause. It’s turtles all the way down.

Tell it to CERN.
If you know what they are then how do you explain what they tell us?
They tell us that right now, the universe is expanding. And the background radiation shows that our universe began with an explosive event, or so the theory goes. But neither say what the initial moment was, we can't yet see back that far.

Forum List

Back