A list of the ways gay clients threatens religion.

G-d destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the practices of the majority. Purging sin from our midst is consequently advisable. Whether homosexuality, or tolerance of other sins like adultery and not keeping the Sabbath day holy, what the straw is that'll result in our all being punished for such tolerance isn't known. ...That's my religious answer.

My secular answer is this: G-d isn't what religion thinks it is. :)

G-d destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the practices of the majority. Purging sin from our midst is consequently advisable. Whether homosexuality, or tolerance of other sins like adultery and not keeping the Sabbath day holy, what the straw is that'll result in our all being punished for such tolerance isn't known. ...That's my religious answer.

Actually, God sent messengers to the very few good people to flee. By that logic, if he did that then, why wouldn't he do that now?

And if that's the case, leave God's work to God. He may not like being usurped. Besides, if God hated gays, why did he give them such talent and only gave Christians that crappy music?

So that's the whole list so far? A nearly blank page?

Republicans will fight for nothing at all.

The right to have no health care.

The right to work for less than minimum wage.

They see more when others see less.

I realize Sodom is a code word for sodomy but Isaiah stated S and G were destroyed because they neglected the poor.

yawn, and sick to death of hearing how homosexuals are always a frikken victim

poor poor pitiful people

Actually, God sent messengers to the very few good people to flee. By that logic, if he did that then, why wouldn't he do that now?

And if that's the case, leave God's work to God. He may not like being usurped. Besides, if God hated gays, why did he give them such talent and only gave Christians that crappy music?

Not sure I'd wanna risk my soul on that logic. :) ...Assuming I believed I had a soul like. I have a brain I'm pretty sure, but not as convinced on the soul. :)

After the Great Flood, G-d said/promised to 'never again destroy all flesh.' Could be He's simply sticking to His promise. And it's why we don't see widescale wrath of G-d anymore.

I'm more inclined to believe that G-d simply got fed up and went away, "Screw you guys, I'm goin home." :) Because He's bound to His word, rather than taking us out again and breaking it, He's just washed His hands of us and left us to our own devices.

G-d going away would fix many theological problems. :)

Forum List

Back